Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Ok, I've managed to sell a nice amount of Altered at a good price, therefore, I decided since I've reached 95 too to try to bend to Clusters.

Here a PoB link.
https://pastebin.com/hEt8BmiE

Compared to my previous build it is less powerful, by switching I lost stats, Damage and all! Did I made a mess something? Can someone please give me feedback?

Weren't Cluster supposed to make me more powerful?
Последняя редакция: ArionAthreides. Время: 14 нояб. 2020 г., 15:11:17
what shoud i do next ? im 89 lvl and its hard to go on further.
"

Put your character on public display or otherwise, we can't see how you are equipped and all.

"
ArionAthreides написал:
Ok, I've managed to sell a nice amount of Altered at a good price, therefore, I decided since I've reached 95 too to try to bend to Clusters.

Here a PoB link.

Compared to my previous build it is less powerful, by switching I lost stats, Damage and all! Did I made a mess something? Can someone please give me feedback?

Can someone help me here? I'm stuck.
"
ArionAthreides написал:
"

Put your character on public display or otherwise, we can't see how you are equipped and all.

you should see all
"
you should see all

For one, you don't need Mind Over Matter if you have the Cloak of Defiance so you can unspec that node and use the point somewhere else but frankly, you should find a Cloak that isn't corrupted and get a six link.

Your flask setup deviates a bit from the one suggested in the guide, how so?

A quick checkup on PoB tells me that your Chaos res is quite low, maybe you should use the flask that gives you +35% Chaos res to use it when needed?
You should have a Vaal Arc that is 21/0, not one 20/20.

Your total life is definitely low, you should push it closer to at least 3500 and you should have a higher mana regeneration overall value.

Since you are going Cluster your should respec your skill tree, as you are now I'll rather use Kitava Teaching in that slot.

Those are my two cents, other people could help you more but definitely you need to revise your tree and equipment for more life/mana and mana regeneration.
Последняя редакция: ArionAthreides. Время: 15 нояб. 2020 г., 6:10:35
Can someone give me an help with the Clusters? I'm unable to progress in the game right now for how much they messed up my character.
Although only A0 Sirus, it feels so great to beat it! Thanks for the previous videos! (I took one year break before so missed a lot of changes in the game)

Time to get familiar and try A8 next time.

Последняя редакция: billybob630. Время: 15 нояб. 2020 г., 18:23:09
"
ArionAthreides написал:

Here a PoB link.

Here are some comparisons, try the skill tree for third one
* https://pastebin.com/ffZvuTvd (2.108M Sirus DPS, your old build)
* https://pastebin.com/2xhUQm9K (2.021M Sirus DPS, your current build)
* https://pastebin.com/YRwzFwyB (2.468M Sirus DPS, suggested skill tree)

Basically your current setup gives you 200 more life, so you have to reduce that somewhere to get more DPS back.

The beautify from cluster jewel also comes from using curse (Conductivity for additional resistance penetration), enabling culling strike (Wish for Death), enabling unnerve (Master of Fear). Those are not highlighted in the guide, but from comments you can find useful.

You can check my build setup but it is using Storm Brand as second skill for curse.
Последняя редакция: billybob630. Время: 15 нояб. 2020 г., 21:44:07
"

Similar to comment before, you need more flat mana in gear, and mana regen is too low. Flat life can be third priority.

The nodes "The Agnostic" & "Essence Extraction" are crucial for this build, and your character is missing both.

---

When you can get 2000+ mana regen, you can start to allocate "The Agnostic" node, that helps your survival a lot. (Edit: seems your current gear cannot easily reach 2000+, just try to cast arc in hideout to see whether you can cast it infinitely, if not, you can just remove one support gem to make the character viable as quick solution, and check the long term upgrade)

---

Some quick upgrade for your build, order by difficulty:

* Skill tree: There is a node called "Devotion" which you only need 2 skill points to reach to, you can deallocate the 5% maximum life nodes for them.
* Shield: unlink clarity from the support gem, it will save you some mana.
* Glove: you can replace it with a flat life enchant
* Helmet: it only has 9% roll, the max roll is 21%
* Armor: it is missing flat mana, if you try Cloak of Defiance, it gives you 100+ flat mana & some mana regen. That gear is very useful. You can buy a cheap 1 socket one and 4-link it to try out, then consider when to update to 6 link later.
* Skill tree: You need the node "Essence Extraction", that is important for ailment removal and mana regen

---

Some long term upgrade:

* Boot: you need the lab enchant to get 70% additional mana regen, that is also important upgrade
* Skill tree: Since you're using cluster jewel, you'd better try 'Thread of Hope' jewel mentioned in the guide as well, that will save you some skill points.
* Skill tree: there are several jewel socket you can reach soon, e.g. the one above "Devotion" and the one above "Forethought". Flat mana / life / resistance can be useful there.
* Ascendary: with the last lab, you can get some DPS boost
* Wand & Shield & Belt: they need flat mana, so you'll finally need to replace them.

I won't recommend prioritizing chaos resistance, it should be the last thing to worry about unless you're focusing on very specific bosses. Your belt can be potentially upgraded with mana recovery mod, if you don't consider chaos resistance there. BTW energy shield is not needed anymore when you allocate "The Agnostic".
Последняя редакция: billybob630. Время: 16 нояб. 2020 г., 1:36:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация