Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Cookaymus написал:
Is there a downside to running Righteous Fire along with Vaal Righteous Fire?

In the guide Enki says not to use it. I just don't understand why?

Sorry for the noob question!

If your mana can sustain it, absolutely run the regular version, too. Huge damage boost!
It seems to be handling it fine!

Cheers dude
"
Onimarukyo написал:
Hi guys,

I feel a bit stuck with my character. Im dying often on heists 74 and up.
Can someone with a bit of sapere time inspect my character and give me some tips?

thanks!

Your gears need some improvement that's for sure. You really need to move Desecrate and all to Weapon with Trigger a Socketed Spell when you use a Skill, if you haven't unveiled it I can craft it for you.

Then you should check the guide Gearing session to see how to rearrange the rest of your gears. Is there a reason you went to that specifically set?

Can you try sending me in PM a Path of Building link for your character so that I compare it to mine?
Последняя редакция: ArionAthreides. Время: 13 нояб. 2020 г., 0:19:00
"
Craft two wands with this recipe: Magic-rarity Wand + Topaz Ring + Orb of Alteration

Does this still work? Because it is not working for me
It would be much appreciated if anyone could take a quick look at my character. Where do I go from here?

Life: 3.910
Mana: 10.674

PoB:
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/KTDma4ev
How can i enchant my atziri's foible with mana flows?
"
Kenshiro92 написал:
How can i enchant my atziri's foible with mana flows?

Take it to Cassia and enchant it with clear, opalescent and golden oil.
but how to do it? I can say only goodbye when i meet Cassia
Последняя редакция: Kenshiro92. Время: 13 нояб. 2020 г., 11:25:05
If anyone is interested in my old large cluster jewel, it's currently for sale (40c)

Username: supreme_Arc

Widespread Destruction:
20% increased Elemental Damage
10% increased Area of Effect

Scintillating Idea:
20% increased maximum Mana
Damage Penetrates 5% Lightning Resistance

Wow, cleared HoGM today deathless. Wasn't expecting that for this build and for many leagues I've been too scared to try it(with more and more crazy grandmasters being added). Even though I think I was extremely lucky in terms of grandmasters that appeared(in particular, no putrefyrotspoilanfester dude), this still demonstrates the excellent defensive layers we have against many other builds. Unfortunately no video was recorded(because I didn't think it's possible and was preparing to die).

Последняя редакция: Gimdornim. Время: 13 нояб. 2020 г., 12:12:43

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация