Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Kenshiro92 написал:
but how to do it? I can say only goodbye when i meet Cassia

What about when you talk to her in your hideout? There should be an option 'anoint items'.
Sitting on around 900 chaos currently and wondering what to upgrade next

Should i be purchasing a watcher's eye with just damage taken from mana, it seems one with two beneficial stats is out of my price range
"
bananacandy98 написал:
"
Kenshiro92 написал:
but how to do it? I can say only goodbye when i meet Cassia

What about when you talk to her in your hideout? There should be an option 'anoint items'.

I dont have Cassia in my hideout. Can somebody to do this enchant for me ?
Ok. After failing at reaching level 95 for the nth times and being pushed back below 50%, I've decided to upgrade archmage and look out for Watcher Eyes.

It's better to buy one with only #% of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity or go for one that has #% increased Mana Recovery Rate while affected by Clarity AND #% increased Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath.

The price is the same.
Hello guys, I need help. REALLY need help.
I recently switched from Elementalist golems specc with Pledge of Hands. I made it kind of hybrid with Archmage. Worked great in terms of DPS but awful with defences. Managed to beat Sirius a6 without problems.

Went full Necro, bought some crappy gear I needed to swap and went farming. Something is terribly wrong. I struggle to kill bosses on t15/t16. Survivability is great but mana regen and DPS is god awful. I'm on a brink of switching back to Elementalist. I love Necro playstyle but damn my Witch sucks now. Could anyone take a look if I fail on something, or simply lacking gear?

Don't know if my character is visible in the profile.
Here is a link.
https://pastebin.com/GrRkM9nf

It shows lower numbers then on my screen probably because I'm unable to configure it right.
Anyway I really need your help.
"
Mike1980 написал:
Hello guys, I need help. REALLY need help.
I recently switched from Elementalist golems specc with Pledge of Hands. I made it kind of hybrid with Archmage. Worked great in terms of DPS but awful with defences. Managed to beat Sirius a6 without problems.

Went full Necro, bought some crappy gear I needed to swap and went farming. Something is terribly wrong. I struggle to kill bosses on t15/t16. Survivability is great but mana regen and DPS is god awful. I'm on a brink of switching back to Elementalist. I love Necro playstyle but damn my Witch sucks now. Could anyone take a look if I fail on something, or simply lacking gear?

Don't know if my character is visible in the profile.
Here is a link.
https://pastebin.com/GrRkM9nf

It shows lower numbers then on my screen probably because I'm unable to configure it right.
Anyway I really need your help.

Gear may need some upgrade(especially the wand which has no mana), but the passive tree is more urgent. With your gear and level you should definitely have higher total mana. Your cluster jewels aren't optimal, so feel free to take some(or all) points from them to respec elsewhere. You can use a large Thread of Hope to get more free points. Try to get one with better than -12 res so that you can take Sanctuary to completely cancel the downside while gaining extra block chance! Aim for the following notables

* Battle Rouse
* Ash, Frost and Storm
* Divine Judgement

And if mana regen allows,

* Forethought

These should push your mana around 8k and dps around 2m. Then change the enchant on boots and anointment on amulet so that you can start running regular righteous fire(watch out for map mods though). For the cluster jewel replacement, you should either go with the suggestion in the guide, or skip some of them to put your points elsewhere(mana and cast speed for offence, life for defence), or use some of the combinations people previously suggested.

Lastly, you didn't take Essence Extraction. That is okay if you have other means to remove ailments(freeze/shock in particular) or are immune to them, but otherwise not a good idea. They can get deadly in higher tier maps and contents. The notable also recharges your mana flask passively, albeit quite slowly.

edit. I saw that you have conductivity in your trigger wand, which is nice. You might want to get a medium cluster jewel that increases curse effect with either "Wish for Death" or "Master of Fear" notable. Both give highly desirable effect against cursed enemies. Rolling two together on a single jewel is very hard and buying from people can be expensive. So settle on just either one for now. It will boost your total dps by around 10%. (not in hex proof maps, obviously)
Последняя редакция: Gimdornim. Время: 13 нояб. 2020 г., 18:43:37
"
Kenshiro92 написал:
I dont have Cassia in my hideout. Can somebody to do this enchant for me ?

You can invite Cassia to your hideout, talk to her in Oriath, she should be there after you have encountered her. If you still have problems, you can pm me in game my in game name is vcrystalbellev.
Hi there

I am having major issues to sustain my mana pool even without agnostic. As I am new to the game i'm a little bit lost what to do next as I have no idea on how to increase mana regen even more. Do you have any tipps for my curren build ?

"
GamPamPam написал:
Hi there

I am having major issues to sustain my mana pool even without agnostic. As I am new to the game i'm a little bit lost what to do next as I have no idea on how to increase mana regen even more. Do you have any tipps for my curren build ?

One quick comment regarding the tree: people usually take nodes just to get the "notables" they want in the shortest possible path. For information on small passives, notables, and keystones, see https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Passive_skill

You can search for a particular notable in the skill tree window by typing its name.

------

For example, you didn't get "Arcane Will" and "Prodigal Perfection", but have a redundant path at the start of your passive tree(you took some spell damage nodes). While spell damage is good for us, the points spend in this way aren't optimal. You should follow the tree in the guide. Same for "Dynamo" notable.

------

You should get "Essence Extraction" notable. It provides:
* Mana regen
* Ailment removal when you use a mana flask
* Passive mana flask recharge
All of these are important for a beginning character.

Speaking of flasks, your flask setup is a bit weird. You should follow the setup in the guide. In particular, the suffixes on flasks(of Warding, of Staunching) are very important, since they remove dangerous status for you(bleeding, curse, etc).

------

You shouldn't be using cluster jewels here, as you're not ready to take advantage of them. Just aim for buying Kitava's Teachings(but don't use it for now).

------

A very big part of our mana regen comes from having corpses near us AND having consumed them recently. Read your ascendancy node "Essence Glutton". You don't have a trigger wand currently, so you'll have to manually cast Desecrate and Bone Offering *very* often. I suggest you get the trigger wand as early as possible, either buying from other people or asking people here to craft for you(I think many people will offer it free of additional charges). After you obtain the trigger wand you can start using Kitava's Teachings, and your sustain would be improved by a lot.

------

Let us know if you have other questions. Have fun exploring!
Последняя редакция: Gimdornim. Время: 14 нояб. 2020 г., 6:28:41
Awesome, thank you. Didn't realize that I missed those ! Going to reskill some points and get a weapon with a trigger!

Ty Ben

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация