Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Gimdornim написал:
I tested with Asenath's and Elemental Weakness ring. It seems Elemental Weakness takes precedence every time. I've also tried other curse on hit gloves and rings, and the conclusion remains the same. Kinda surprising but I remember someone discussing this in a reddit thread.

edit. I also tested putting curse on hit rings in both ring slots. Between Elemental Weakness and Flammability, it's the latter that always got applied, no matter which slot I put them in! They have the same increased effect(20%). Sometimes I don't understand this game.

edit 2. For 2 curse on hit rings, the priority is

Despair > Conductivity > Frostbite > Flammability > Elemental Weakness > Vulnerability

It doesn't matter whether you put them in the left or right slot.

Bought these for science. If anyone wanna test with their gears I'm happy to lend.

Nice! Would be great if somehow we can update that wiki with this information then.
"
Gimdornim написал:
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
If I do have the option, which would be the better curse to apply? Leave as it is and keep C, or replace the ring and allow TC to stick?

Conductivity for sure.

Just tried it myself, wish I had just looked here first, and can confirm that the Conductivity from my ring is being applied over the Temporal Chains coming from the Asenath's Gentle Touch gloves.
Can someone post Sirius fight on a8 without storm brand setup? Is it even possible?

I've managed to fight him twice recently. First 3 phases are walk in a park. But fourth... he gets to 75% of his health and after a few minutes and his full skill rotations I managed to get him to 50%... maybe. Each time I got him in place and nuking for a few seconds with Arcane cloak up, I was taking about 2-3% of his hp. I know my gear isnt the best but it's not the worst. I don't think I can play this phase perfectly for 20min. Any tips?
"
Mike1980 написал:
Can someone post Sirius fight on a8 without storm brand setup? Is it even possible?

I've managed to fight him twice recently. First 3 phases are walk in a park. But fourth... he gets to 75% of his health and after a few minutes and his full skill rotations I managed to get him to 50%... maybe. Each time I got him in place and nuking for a few seconds with Arcane cloak up, I was taking about 2-3% of his hp. I know my gear isnt the best but it's not the worst. I don't think I can play this phase perfectly for 20min. Any tips?

I don't know how to record it but I can assure you it is possible. I don't think our builds (edit: our gear and gem setup is similar) are so different that you can't do it.

Do you have a corrupted blood immunity gem? If not that will help.

I think using two life flasks is helpful, I go with two bubbling eternals.

The biggest secret I think is to stay close to him, once you lose vision of him it's over, you are going to get deleted by the die beam. If you watch him closely he always turns to face the direction he is about to blink to. I prioritize finding the bastard over doing damage.
Последняя редакция: BuckFutter9. Время: 21 нояб. 2020 г., 2:50:07
Which one is better?

"
BuckFutter9 написал:

I don't know how to record it but I can assure you it is possible. I don't think our builds (edit: our gear and gem setup is similar) are so different that you can't do it.

The biggest secret I think is to stay close to him, once you lose vision of him it's over, you are going to get deleted by the die beam. If you watch him closely he always turns to face the direction he is about to blink to. I prioritize finding the bastard over doing damage.

Ok, checked your gear and the biggest difference are all those awakened gems hehe. I'm gonna throw a few more ex on my characted and git gud I guess. Cheers mate.

PS: And Watcher's eye. OK. I need around 100ex overall. Back to farm farm :).
Последняя редакция: Mike1980. Время: 21 нояб. 2020 г., 3:18:24
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

I'm also very curious to see the results of an occultist version. Frankly, I think virtually any Archmage build without Agnostic is going to feel like tissue paper compared to the current build, regardless of what bells and whistles you throw on it. Maybe if you ran LL with Pain Attunement with Ivory Tower and Prism Guardian you could get DPS to the level you're talking about, but I don't see how it could outperform a necro version at large without comparable eHP replenishment.

10m is the theoretical dps for good old Necro:) The ceiling for Occultist version is probably higher, though I completely agree that the defence seems lacking. Yesterday I rolled an Assassin with mostly the same tree as Occultist version and levelled it to maps. Even with just 5k mana it killed things super fast, but also got killed equally fast when surrounded. If I go LL and use Badge of the brotherhood+Disciple of the Slaughter instead of Militant Faith, it's not hard at all to reach 20m in the end-game in PoB. But I don't see how I'm going to level past 85 since it's so squishy. Will have to look more carefully into possible defence options before fully committed to the new version next league.
"
Mike1980 написал:
"
BuckFutter9 написал:

Ok, checked your gear and the biggest difference are all those awakened gems hehe. I'm gonna throw a few more ex on my characted and git gud I guess. Cheers mate.

PS: And Watcher's eye. OK. I need around 100ex overall. Back to farm farm :).

Well I do hesitate to think about how much I have played this league, it's quite a lot (I have done all 154 map and awakening bonuses if that gives you an idea). Get to maps, buy better gear, farm harder content, improve gear, farm harder content...

There does seem to be a breaking point where you reach a point where the currency just falls into your lap. I found a Cortex map and sold the Bottled Faith that dropped and that really got the ball rolling for me. Also got my Awakened Chain Support on a drop and that also made a huge difference.

There are some periods where you just have to grind out currency or xp for a level. I was bored as hell running Tunnel and Repository contracts with no mods on them for hours to get from 97 to 98 but it worked and while the income from them was crap I did a ton of them and it added up.
‣ Body Armour w/ #% increased Effect of Offerings

Why does the guide say you need this? I thought that affix did nothing.
Последняя редакция: Djuntas. Время: 21 нояб. 2020 г., 17:54:59
the patch 3.13 pastebin that u posted doesnt work at my pob fork.how can i fix this?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация