Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
JackalR написал:
"
Djuntas написал:
Hi guys I bought this ring with a socket: https://imgur.com/a/UX6QvU8

Since I also use essence worm, Im wondering what gem to use in my new ring?

This is not a good ring for you, You should get a ring with high resistant to boost your resistant as high as possible.

If you insist on using it then I suggest using resistance skill gem.
Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice
Purity of Lightning
Purity of Elements

Anyway you do not need to screenshot to share item here.
Just go to your character when you reply and find that item. CTRL + Left mouse click and it will put a link to your post.

Additional auras doesn't fit this build I'm afraid. Those mana reservation will penalize DPS.

Some ideas:
* Portal
* Power siphon (for culling strike)
* Blood rage (for frenzy charge)
"
JackalR написал:
"
Djuntas написал:

This is not a good ring for you, You should get a ring with high resistant to boost your resistant as high as possible.

Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice
Purity of Lightning
Purity of Elements

Just go to your character when you reply and find that item. CTRL + Left mouse click and it will put a link to your post.

Not a good ring :& Why does the guide suggest me it then. Anyway 50 chaos was very cheap with those stats and the curse. Thanks for tip!
"
Djuntas написал:
"
JackalR написал:
"
Djuntas написал:

Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice
Purity of Lightning
Purity of Elements

Not a good ring :& Why does the guide suggest me it then. Anyway 50 chaos was very cheap with those stats and the curse. Thanks for tip!

I don't think it is suggested anywhere in the guide. As people(and the guide itself) said, life/mana/resistance is top priority. If you can manage your resistance though, getting conductivity on hit is pretty nice, so the ring could still be useful to you. As for the gem, probably just portal for QoL.
Последняя редакция: Gimdornim. Время: 22 нояб. 2020 г., 15:57:18
Enki hasn't posted his updated version of this, correct? Unless I'm going crazy.
"
Uragami написал:
Enki hasn't posted his updated version of this, correct? Unless I'm going crazy.

If you mean the planned version for next league, yeah. I think he's still testing it. Next league is still pretty far away anyway, and we won't know what will be changed in the patches. I got the PoB for an Occultist version in one of his recent streams.
"
Djuntas написал:
"
JackalR написал:
"
Djuntas написал:

Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice
Purity of Lightning
Purity of Elements

The guide suggested using unique ring Essence Worm not unset ring.
"
Jmundi написал:
"
Gimdornim написал:
"
Jmundi написал:
Quick question. I just got Awakened Controlled Destruction from one of the Watchstone bosses and that thing when i put it in my full 6 blue armor, it kind of boosted my dps by like 50% almost :D Is it worth using it, cos i don't see it mentioned in the guide? I'm guessing that Elemental Overload becomes useless because of the gem, but right now my spell crit without it is like 6% anyway (i dunno why it's so low tbh, i just noticed it lol). Is it worth starting to use the gem and just stop using Elemental overload (or maybe try and boost crit a bit more i guess)?

Trying to boost crit maybe. Older version of this build did use Controlled Destruction instead of Chain support as the 6th. The reason it was changed is precisely because of what you observed: not getting enough crit chance to keep EO up. Losing EO would be too much sacrifice however. You can either get more crit on your wand/shield/jewels, or use another skill to trigger EO. If you don't want to change your gear/gem setup, search for crit chance nodes on passive tree and see if you can spare some points for them. Or, you could use a medium cluster jewel with increased critical chance base as a temporary fix.

Thank you!

Just so i know what to aim for, what kind of crit chance is ok to have? Cos even without the Controlled Destruction i was at like 6%. I mean, i know that Arc shoots crazy fast and chains a lot so i'm guessing i don't need that much crit to be able to keep up Elemental Overload, but what is a nice number?

Arc does hit quite a bit, but crit chance is only rolled once per cast, so you really do need a second spell to keep EO triggered or else you're losing out on a lot of damage, in my opinion. But I'd say you want at least 15% crit chance if you're trying to keep EO up with just Arc.
"
Gimdornim написал:
I tested with Asenath's and Elemental Weakness ring. It seems Elemental Weakness takes precedence every time. I've also tried other curse on hit gloves and rings, and the conclusion remains the same. Kinda surprising but I remember someone discussing this in a reddit thread.

edit. I also tested putting curse on hit rings in both ring slots. Between Elemental Weakness and Flammability, it's the latter that always got applied, no matter which slot I put them in! They have the same increased effect(20%). Sometimes I don't understand this game.

edit 2. For 2 curse on hit rings, the priority is

Despair > Conductivity > Frostbite > Flammability > Elemental Weakness > Vulnerability

It doesn't matter whether you put them in the left or right slot.

Bought these for science. If anyone wanna test with their gears I'm happy to lend.

This is really interesting. I guess rings come last in order of trigger priority! I was more expecting them to be next to amulets in the order, but that's not even close. Also super interesting that the left and right ring slots have the same priority.

When I was reading about this last week, the consensus I kept finding was that when all other things are equal, curses are applied alphabetically (by tag name, not gem name). This seems to be mostly born out by your research...
"
Mike1980 написал:
Can someone post Sirius fight on a8 without storm brand setup? Is it even possible?

I've managed to fight him twice recently. First 3 phases are walk in a park. But fourth... he gets to 75% of his health and after a few minutes and his full skill rotations I managed to get him to 50%... maybe. Each time I got him in place and nuking for a few seconds with Arcane cloak up, I was taking about 2-3% of his hp. I know my gear isnt the best but it's not the worst. I don't think I can play this phase perfectly for 20min. Any tips?

Here's a video of me doing it with Arc:
https://youtu.be/85LyLFyq17E

Admittedly, my version does use Storm Brand, but it's just to keep EO up and barely deals any damage at all.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 23 нояб. 2020 г., 12:23:32
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

Here's a video of me doing it with Arc:
https://youtu.be/85LyLFyq17E

Admittedly, my version does use Storm Brand, but it's just to keep EO up and barely deals any damage at all.

Do you not use any curse with your Storm Brand setup? Or is he immune to curses?

I know he is doable, but comparing to storm brand setups my tries take ages and in last phase he manages to teleport and oneshot me after some time since it takes me 5 min to take 20% of his hp.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация