Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Djuntas написал:
‣ Body Armour w/ #% increased Effect of Offerings

Why does the guide say you need this? I thought that affix did nothing.

I suspect is to boost Bones Offerings effects?
According to PoB having that modifier at 25% increase your block chance of around 8%.
Последняя редакция: ArionAthreides. Время: 21 нояб. 2020 г., 18:57:26
Quick question. I just got Awakened Controlled Destruction from one of the Watchstone bosses and that thing when i put it in my full 6 blue armor, it kind of boosted my dps by like 50% almost :D Is it worth using it, cos i don't see it mentioned in the guide? I'm guessing that Elemental Overload becomes useless because of the gem, but right now my spell crit without it is like 6% anyway (i dunno why it's so low tbh, i just noticed it lol). Is it worth starting to use the gem and just stop using Elemental overload (or maybe try and boost crit a bit more i guess)?
"
diamondminer56 написал:
the patch 3.13 pastebin that u posted doesnt work at my pob fork.how can i fix this?

I think there is bug on the desktop version of PoB, use the web version.
"
JackalR написал:
"
diamondminer56 написал:
the patch 3.13 pastebin that u posted doesnt work at my pob fork.how can i fix this?

can u maybe give us another code that might work??
"
diamondminer56 написал:
"
JackalR написал:
"
diamondminer56 написал:

can u maybe give us another code that might work??

I check again and it work.
Make sure you are using the latet version.
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
I'm trying to make this build work for endgame mapping but i don't know what to upgrade right now i loaded the build pastebin and imported my character's items and jewels, can i get some help?

https://pastebin.com/CmMQu4ZW
"
Jmundi написал:
Quick question. I just got Awakened Controlled Destruction from one of the Watchstone bosses and that thing when i put it in my full 6 blue armor, it kind of boosted my dps by like 50% almost :D Is it worth using it, cos i don't see it mentioned in the guide? I'm guessing that Elemental Overload becomes useless because of the gem, but right now my spell crit without it is like 6% anyway (i dunno why it's so low tbh, i just noticed it lol). Is it worth starting to use the gem and just stop using Elemental overload (or maybe try and boost crit a bit more i guess)?

Trying to boost crit maybe. Older version of this build did use Controlled Destruction instead of Chain support as the 6th. The reason it was changed is precisely because of what you observed: not getting enough crit chance to keep EO up. Losing EO would be too much sacrifice however. You can either get more crit on your wand/shield/jewels, or use another skill to trigger EO. If you don't want to change your gear/gem setup, search for crit chance nodes on passive tree and see if you can spare some points for them. Or, you could use a medium cluster jewel with increased critical chance base as a temporary fix.
Последняя редакция: Gimdornim. Время: 21 нояб. 2020 г., 23:44:15
"
Gimdornim написал:
"
Jmundi написал:

Trying to boost crit maybe. Older version of this build did use Controlled Destruction instead of Chain support as the 6th. The reason it was changed is precisely because of what you observed: not getting enough crit chance to keep EO up. Losing EO would be too much sacrifice however. You can either get more crit on your wand/shield/jewels, or use another skill to trigger EO. If you don't want to change your gear/gem setup, search for crit chance nodes on passive tree and see if you can spare some points for them. Or, you could use a medium cluster jewel with increased critical chance base as a temporary fix.

Thank you!

Just so i know what to aim for, what kind of crit chance is ok to have? Cos even without the Controlled Destruction i was at like 6%. I mean, i know that Arc shoots crazy fast and chains a lot so i'm guessing i don't need that much crit to be able to keep up Elemental Overload, but what is a nice number?
Последняя редакция: Jmundi. Время: 22 нояб. 2020 г., 6:03:53
Hi guys I bought this ring with a socket: https://imgur.com/a/UX6QvU8

Since I also use essence worm, Im wondering what gem to use in my new ring?
"
Djuntas написал:
Hi guys I bought this ring with a socket: https://imgur.com/a/UX6QvU8

Since I also use essence worm, Im wondering what gem to use in my new ring?

This is not a good ring for you, You should get a ring with high resistant to boost your resistant as high as possible.

If you insist on using it then I suggest using resistance skill gem.
Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice
Purity of Lightning
Purity of Elements

Anyway you do not need to screenshot to share item here.
Just go to your character when you reply and find that item. CTRL + Left mouse click and it will put a link to your post.
Последняя редакция: JackalR. Время: 22 нояб. 2020 г., 12:22:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация