Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
billybob630 написал:
I got less incentive on Mayhem due to Void League, so I went back to Heist to try the existing build.

For science, I switched my tanky setup to more aggressive setup by replacing a ring that seems good:

with Essense Worm:

And I finally realized how important a higher DPS helps. With Essence Worm + Wrath, my trade-off is:
* +23% absolute DPS
* -7% absolute Life (3851 --> 3581)
* -2% absolute Mana
* -5.3% absolute EHP (life + MOM + Arcane Cloak)

The life drop looks huge, but it is tricky, because relative ratio is not huge, and actual EHP drop is smaller. That comparison gave me more confidence for the switch.

I also had to sacrifice Chaos Resistance (-33%), and also realized that it is useless if mobs are killed early.

---

Some examples:

* with higher DPS we can kill map mobs easier without them hitting us at all
* with higher DPS some bosses just get melted
* one funny example is Hunter: previously I found it quite annoying to catch it, now can just kill it without any snakes spawned

---

Cinderswallow is also nice quality change. For people who hasn't try this: highly recommend! Its combination of long duration + pseudo life/mana leech + onslaught is enjoyable. We can just jump into mobs and got those life/mana back.

Small bonus: with Storm Brand as secondary skill, and some fire spell damage, watching mobs burnt by green wildfire is also interesting experience.

For this build, we don't really need to buy the most expensive version (increase critical strike unveiled mod is nice, but if we already trigger EO, this mod is waste of money), something cheap like below is good enough.

I am going to have to try out that Cinderswallow, I switched my Silver to a Bottle Faith and am not really impressed by the difference. I moved Curing to the life flask and Warding to the mana flask, since it can be used on full mana but the life one cannot be used at full life. I no longer have a staunching flask but bleed immunity no longer seems necessary with end game life regen.

I agree with the DPS comment, the two lessons I learned this league that seem the most important are:

1 - Massive mana pool is required and should be the main focus;

2 - Being able to clear is extremely important, single target damage is great but if you can clear mobs fast you can use flasks with abandon as they are constantly getting recharged, and it helps with survival.
"
ArionAthreides написал:
I've got the Contract today while Heisting. How difficult are they?

Hey sorry for the late reply, did not check the thread in the past few days. Not really hard, I think if you can beat Sirus then there's no problem with them. First you have to fight two of them, and after one dies the other will regain all his health (if I'm not mistaken) and have much more health. So you should focus on killing one of them first. I killed Vinny first so Vic regained his health and I fought him next. I'm not sure if the one left will have the same attack skills regardless of who he is (Vic or Vin) but Vic had this slam-hammer-on-ground kind of attack and it does quite a lot of damage. It's quite easy to dodge though, you can see his tell and know when he's gonna use the attack. He probably has more health than Sirus, but I think it takes shorter time to defeat him compared to Sirus, because Sirus has all that phases and at times he's invulnerable.
Последняя редакция: bananacandy98. Время: 8 дек. 2020 г., 13:24:14
"
bananacandy98 написал:
I think if you can beat Sirus then there's no problem with them.

So far the only Sirius I beat is Awakening 0, once.
This may have been asked before, and I apologize if it has, but is anyone going to try this build on Endless Delve? and do you think it's an okay build to try it on?
"
Mentoya написал:
This may have been asked before, and I apologize if it has, but is anyone going to try this build on Endless Delve? and do you think it's an okay build to try it on?

You can, but I wouldn't. Not because the build couldn't handle and would be ok for the content in general, but because you don't have a crafting bench to craft "trigger a socketed spell".
To be honest, just thinking about playing without this QOL craft prevents me from playing the build. It's painful to cast Bone Offering and Desecrate manually all the time. Not fun at all.

But I played this build now in Mayhem the first time. Let also some people speak who played this build more often.
"
goozaan написал:
"
Mentoya написал:

You can, but I wouldn't. Not because the build couldn't handle and would be ok for the content in general, but because you don't have a crafting bench to craft "trigger a socketed spell".
To be honest, just thinking about playing without this QOL craft prevents me from playing the build. It's painful to cast Bone Offering and Desecrate manually all the time. Not fun at all.

But I played this build now in Mayhem the first time. Let also some people speak who played this build more often.

Okay thanks. I guess I'll search reddit for "builds to run endless delve"
"
goozaan написал:
"
Mentoya написал:

I am going to play it but with the goal of getting to about level 70, perhaps only 50 if I am not enjoying the event. That is about the point where you ascend and start making use of desecrate. I agree with goozan, playing into the maps portion of the build without a trigger wand is miserable. My plan for next league is to save all currency so I can buy a trigger wand as soon as possible. I won't play the Heist reset because I despise the trials to ascendancy.
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
billybob630 написал:

Cinderswallow is also nice quality change. For people who hasn't try this: highly recommend! Its combination of long duration + pseudo life/mana leech + onslaught is enjoyable. We can just jump into mobs and got those life/mana back.

Small bonus: with Storm Brand as secondary skill, and some fire spell damage, watching mobs burnt by green wildfire is also interesting experience.

I am going to have to try out that Cinderswallow, I switched my Silver to a Bottle Faith and am not really impressed by the difference.

So I tried the Cinderswallow and I think I might be doing it wrong, not sure if it is because I don't have the Storm Brand or the Flame Dash isn't enough fire damage but I have not noticed much of an improvement, although the movement speed boost is nice.

Also, is it my gloves that explode things making it so I don't really have ignited corpses laying about?

Going to keep comparing it to playing with Bottled Faith to see if the stun chance reduction helps with survival as that is generally what kills me at this point.
"
BuckFutter9 написал:

So I tried the Cinderswallow and I think I might be doing it wrong, not sure if it is because I don't have the Storm Brand or the Flame Dash isn't enough fire damage but I have not noticed much of an improvement, although the movement speed boost is nice.

Also, is it my gloves that explode things making it so I don't really have ignited corpses laying about?

Going to keep comparing it to playing with Bottled Faith to see if the stun chance reduction helps with survival as that is generally what kills me at this point.

Not problem on your glove. You need to ignite something alive to get ignite corpse, and TBH that recharges 1 charge mod is not very useful.

The first major difference you can notice, is indeed action speed improvement via onslaught + 6s long duration.

The second major difference you should be able to notice, is that: when you cast a lot of mana when kill mobs, your mana recovers almost instantly.

Those two major differences are also the main useful factors for this flask.

10% increased damage taken when ignite is bonus, which you won't easily notice. And in your current setup you are expected not to trigger this. It requires some conditions:

* 1. You can only trigger ignite when you have something like this first mod:

* 2. Then, you need a second active skill to notice that. Since you're using Elemental Focus Support for Arc, you cannot inflict ignite via Arc.

* 3. Ignite is then triggered via either critical strike or some RNG check

When conditions are met, you'll visually see the wildfire visual difference I mentioned. However, I wouldn't recommend changing gear a lot just for that MTX. I recommended the flask for those two major differences.
Последняя редакция: billybob630. Время: 9 дек. 2020 г., 0:01:45
"
billybob630 написал:
"
BuckFutter9 написал:

Not problem on your glove. You need to ignite something alive to get ignite corpse, and TBH that recharges 1 charge mod is not very useful.

The first major difference you can notice, is indeed action speed improvement via onslaught + 6s long duration.

The second major difference you should be able to notice, is that: when you cast a lot of mana when kill mobs, your mana recovers almost instantly.

Those two major differences are also the main useful factors for this flask.

10% increased damage taken when ignite is bonus, which you won't easily notice. And in your current setup you are expected not to trigger this. It requires some conditions:

* 1. You can only trigger ignite when you have something like this first mod:

* 2. Then, you need a second active skill to notice that. Since you're using Elemental Focus Support for Arc, you cannot inflict ignite via Arc.

* 3. Ignite is then triggered via either critical strike or some RNG check

When conditions are met, you'll visually see the wildfire visual difference I mentioned. However, I wouldn't recommend changing gear a lot just for that MTX. I recommended the flask for those two major differences.

Final opinion after a few hours of play - Cinderswallow for mapping, Bottled Faith for the big bosses like Sirus, having three charges in the Bottle Faith makes it much better for single enemy sustained fights, but the extra movement speed and stun avoidance of Cinderswallow is awesome in maps.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация