Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
RedRidingHood420 написал:
"

I have around 2 EX for upgrades. any tips or ideas?

This is what I decided to spend my 2 EX on. big boy damage increases.

I was going to buy a Cloak of Defiance, but now I see this, I don't know which to choose.

Is it also good to level Summon Ice Golem up to level 20?
Последняя редакция: George20. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 10:18:49
"
UtherSRG написал:
"
Jmundi написал:
I'm sorry, but i'm a bit confused.

In the tl;dr: Leveling Section we have Orb of Storms + Faster Casting, but then in the Gem Setup we have Sigil of Power with its support gems. So which is it? I remember from the Heist League we'd switch to Sigil of Power at a certain point, but i'm not seeing it here in the leveling guide. For all 10 acts we seem to be going with Orb of Storms.

I'm sorry for what might seem like a dumb question, but i'm still quite a noob at this game :) I'd switch to Sigil of Power now that i got it from act 4, but i dunno if i should.

This is an unanswered question. Some have assumed that we should start using Sigil as soon as we get it. Some have assumed that we should keep using Orb util we get to maps. Others are somewhere inbetween. Would be good if Enki could make a clarification on his intent, but basically.... see which one works for you.

you drop OoS when you reach maps. its under the gem tab, the second post. right at the end of the first post the guide says "Guide continues below! Everything down there is only relevant once you've reached maps!"

any obvious upgrades for this wand or is it pretty top tier?
"

any obvious upgrades for this wand or is it pretty top tier?

Cold damage ?
"
bach19991 написал:
hello sir. I'm new to this game and I have some questions. I'm following your build to the point where mana regen was around 600 and my arc skill cost 1100 mana. So when I run some maps sometimes my mana flask can't provide enough regen for me to cast skill regularly. I'm using Caustic eternal mana flask because I can't roll out the flask you mentioned in the guild. So does it affect this build? And can you give me some advice on how to solve this problem? Thanks a lots

I have the same problem. Looking for a way forward how to maitain the mana :(
So, this build doesn't use Necro anymore? GGG stupid nerfs really killed this build? I can't believe this.
Последняя редакция: phosTR. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 11:25:02
I just started, I am still in Act 1 with this toon and build and am already confused, Orb of Storms on left click doesn't do anything why were we told to put it there?
"
phosTR написал:
So, this build doesn't use Necro anymore? GGG stupid nerfs really killed this build? I can't believe this.

This build is FAR from dead, the OP might be though :)
Последняя редакция: sdkyron. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 11:35:52
"
loki1300 написал:
I just started, I am still in Act 1 with this toon and build and am already confused, Orb of Storms on left click doesn't do anything why were we told to put it there?

‣ Set Orb of Storms to "attack without moving" (left-click icon in skillbar)

he explains with "left-click ON the icon in the skillbar" that you can do this to see the button "attack without moving"
it doesnt say that you bind this skill on your left mouse button

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация