Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I have a very noob question as this is my first caster class so please bear with me.

When looking at a wand/scepter/dagger I need to add up all spell/elemental/lightning damage modifiers to get the total % damage increase correct?

Example - If my scepter has 30% elemental, 30% spell and 30% lightning damage thats a total of 90% damage to my Arc spell yes?
"
Zuuule написал:
I have a very noob question as this is my first caster class so please bear with me.

When looking at a wand/scepter/dagger I need to add up all spell/elemental/lightning damage modifiers to get the total % damage increase correct?

Example - If my scepter has 30% elemental, 30% spell and 30% lightning damage thats a total of 90% damage to my Arc spell yes?

Yes, exactly.
"
Pokiehl написал:
"
Zuuule написал:

Yes, exactly.

Thank You!
"
phosTR написал:
So, this build doesn't use Necro anymore? GGG stupid nerfs really killed this build? I can't believe this.

Nah, the necro version is still totally viable, the nerfs to it only hurt a little. Enki just wanted to bring the build back to its roots by going elementalist, and the ascendancy class's rework this league made it a viable alternative.

I won't lie, I'm not totally sold on this being better than the necro version. There are definitely some upsides, but my primary concerns are mana replenishment and damage mitigation, which ultimately (so far) result in the build feeling noticeably less tanky. Losing so much block chance probably hurts the worst.

I am going to push for some upgrades tonight and over the weekend and make another post here in more detail about my thoughts on the build. I'll put some gameplay videos up if I can get the build to a state I'm happy with (and if I can get fucking OBS to actually record sound this time).
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
Nah, the necro version is still totally viable...

But where is Enki ? And what's the link to your stream ? :)
Последняя редакция: sdkyron. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 12:04:09
"
DefBeat написал:
Hello!
Please tell me what needs to be improved, on the T-12 I'm tired of dying, the damage is very small, cant kill Veritania t11.
The only problem is with damage to bosses, even map bosses I kill for a very long time

I feel helpless and insecure on the maps, unfortunately I made a mistake with the choice of the build

I might be wrong, but I think the implicit on your gloves (30% reduced max mana) works against the damage scaling of Archmage and Arcane cloak in a big way.
"
Kirbmon написал:
"
loki1300 написал:
I just started, I am still in Act 1 with this toon and build and am already confused, Orb of Storms on left click doesn't do anything why were we told to put it there?

‣ Set Orb of Storms to "attack without moving" (left-click icon in skillbar)

he explains with "left-click ON the icon in the skillbar" that you can do this to see the button "attack without moving"
it doesnt say that you bind this skill on your left mouse button

Oh I see, that makes sense, I feel a tad silly now haha. I guess I got too focused on the left click part, the other build I am doing on a ranger has a skill put on the left mouse click to trigger while running around. I just assumed it was the same here given the wording.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion!
"
sdkyron написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

https://www.twitch.tv/enki91

He is streaming right now. I assume he wants to test all the ins and outs of the build before he would spend his entire free time on answering questions about the build.
"
Volband написал:
"
sdkyron написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

https://www.twitch.tv/enki91

He is streaming right now. I assume he wants to test all the ins and outs of the build before he would spend his entire free time on answering questions about the build.

Thank you so much :)
Currently level 65 in act8 and still enjoying the build. What Crit % chance should I have at this point? I have ~20% with ice golem up (after controlled destruction debuff) but it feels like elemental overload isn't proccing that much. My first league in a couple years so I know im progressing a little slow but having fun
Последняя редакция: hovereels. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 14:26:54

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация