Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Akuq написал:
"
milkmeda написал:

Perfect. Really perfect. No death in t15-t16 after changes. But I have a little mana regen problem. Maybe it's time to go for cluster jewels. I've 2,6k mana regen. How did you get 3,9k mana regen? And one last question. After activating RF my life stabilizes at 3,202/3,216. Is this a problem?

Cluster jewel is very big on this build. It grants us a massive amount of mana and mana regen. Try to get jewels with Scintillating Idea and Mindfulness.

RF making you have 10-20 less HP is just a visual bug. You are still at Full Life.

I don't understand why but activating rf slows down mana reg by around 50 percent. In pob seems no problem but in the game mana reg becoming really slow. Maybe the game thinks we are not in full life.
"
Mowad написал:
Actually got 2 question for this build,

1.What would we refund to get cluster jewels tree

2.Is chaos resistance that important? Im sitting at -30% but im scared it would destroy me in higher maps

ty for your time

You can look at my passive tree to see what I removed.

Don't worry about chaos resistance but make sure you have a flask that removes poison and use it quickly when needed.
"
hovereels написал:
Just got to maps finally. Should I save up until I can afford a 6L Cloak? or just buy a 5L for now? I have around 2ex in currency now

Need to get my resistances back up to 75 now too.

I would suggest linking your own. Get (or link up) a five link, color it, and use it. I have been saving my fusings and whenever I get a Harvest 5 link craft I use all the fusings because I can easily get back the 5 link if needed.
Последняя редакция: BuckFutter9. Время: 24 янв. 2021 г., 11:25:28
"
milkmeda написал:
"
Akuq написал:
"
milkmeda написал:

Perfect. Really perfect. No death in t15-t16 after changes. But I have a little mana regen problem. Maybe it's time to go for cluster jewels. I've 2,6k mana regen. How did you get 3,9k mana regen? And one last question. After activating RF my life stabilizes at 3,202/3,216. Is this a problem?

Cluster jewel is very big on this build. It grants us a massive amount of mana and mana regen. Try to get jewels with Scintillating Idea and Mindfulness.

RF making you have 10-20 less HP is just a visual bug. You are still at Full Life.

I don't understand why but activating rf slows down mana reg by around 50 percent. In pob seems no problem but in the game mana reg becoming really slow. Maybe the game thinks we are not in full life.

I did some searching around and it seems like the interaction between RF and Agnostic might be bugged.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2935859

I don't know if GGG will fix this, probably not. So the only solution to this is to just stack even more mana and mana regen, which you should be already be doing in the first place. Ideally, your mana regen should be at least half of your total mana pool if you want to sustain RF without mana problems.

Also, RF is completely optional, it's more of an end game addition if your build is already reaching a strong point. Even without RF active, I'm capable of melting tier 16 bosses.

There are also map mods where you don't want to use RF such as players are cursed with elemental weakness and reduce maximum resistances.

"
Akuq написал:
"
milkmeda написал:

I did some searching around and it seems like the interaction between RF and Agnostic might be bugged.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2935859

I don't know if GGG will fix this, probably not. So the only solution to this is to just stack even more mana and mana regen, which you should be already be doing in the first place. Ideally, your mana regen should be at least half of your total mana pool if you want to sustain RF without mana problems.

Also, RF is completely optional, it's more of an end game addition if your build is already reaching a strong point. Even without RF active, I'm capable of melting tier 16 bosses.

There are also map mods where you don't want to use RF such as players are cursed with elemental weakness and reduce maximum resistances.

It's not bugged. That thread is discussing a particular condition of the RF/Agnostic interaction that is not really relevant to this build.

RF burns you for 90% of your maximum life and 70% of your maximum ES per second, draining your life pool. Fire resistance mitigates the burning damage, so with 75% fire resistance, you're actually being drained 22.5% of your maximum life and 17.5% of your maximum ES per second. Agnostic borrows from your mana pool keep your life pool topped off, resulting in less overall mana recovery when it is continuously being tapped to sustain the life being drained by RF. One upshot of that is that anything that lowers your fire resistance to below 75% (i.e. map mods) is going to make running RF a lot dicier, and anything that raises your maximum fire resistance (i.e. Purity of Fire) makes it safer. (Do NOT run Purity of Fire in this build, though.)

The mechanics all tightly interlock: RF burns you for a portion of your combined life and ES. Agnostic removes ES entirely, lessening the amount of burning damage you're taking per second (17.5% of 0 is 0) while essentially diverting the life loss from RF into mana loss. It's important to understand here that Agnostic is particularly effective at mitigating the constant life drain from RF because supercharging your mana recovery rate and then leveraging that as constant life recovery is much, much easier in this game than finding an equivalent source of constant life recovery. Noteworthy point: the lower your maximum life, the less burning damage RF will inflict, and the lower the drain on your mana will be. Since a big chunk of our mana sustain is based on a % of maximum mana regenerated per second, the more lopsided our mana-to-life ratio is in favor of mana, the lower the impact RF has on our net mana recovery. One upshot of that is that you probably don't want to run RF with Agnostic unless you're also running Healthy Mind in the jewel socket next to Mystic Bulwark north of our starting point. This takes 38% increased maximum life and turns it into 76% increased maximum mana. Aside from consequently giving us more flat mana recovery to absorb less life drained, this also contributes a substantial chunk to our mana pool, significantly inflating our base damage from Archmage and Arcane Cloak, which is then further amplified by the 40% more spell damage RF grants.

This is why I recommend a 10k mana pool and a 3.5k-4k life pool and not settling for less than Cloak of Defiance, full-quality Atziri's Foible, and 70% mana regen boot enchantment, both in general but also in particular if you're going to run RF. Invest as heavily as possible into mana and mana recovery, and it will pay dividends. Equipment, passive tree, jewels, the works. As I've said in this thread for the past two leagues, mana is everything. Mana is life. Mana is damage. Mana, mana, mana.

Regarding your question about net mana regen in PoB vs real gameplay, depending on your PoB configuration, the numbers PoB is displaying are probably based on PoB assuming you have conditional mana regeneration buffs active. I would imagine this includes Arcane Surge, Mastermind of Discord, and Mindfulness, if you've worked it into your build already. Those conditions are not all reliably active all the time in actual gameplay. More importantly, PoB's net mana regen figure is not taking into account whatsoever the considerable mana we expend spamming Arc or absorbing incoming damage during real gameplay. So I would imagine this is why your mana recovery seems sluggish in-game. Certainly, you should not even considering running RF yet if you can't run it while you're standing still in your hideout with no conditional buffs and still have your mana stay full--that is bare minimum. Aside from the items I mentioned earlier, Enki's gearing section has some good ideas. Amulet anointment, Shaper/Redeemer belt suffix, Tempered Mind (Transcendent Mind, when you can afford it), Pure Talent, and Mindfulness. I'm not 100% sold on the latter two in terms of opportunity cost, but I don't really have better suggestions aside from a Watcher's Eye with the Clarity/increased mana recovery affix, which would take the place of the additional % damage taken from mana before life affix (unless you have 100 ex to spend on a Watcher's Eye that has both affixes rolled). Anomalous Arcane Surge also helps incrementally, so go for one of those when you can afford it (regular quality on Arcane Surge does nothing for us here, anyway). And, as always, the higher you can push your maximum mana, the more mana you'll regenerate per second.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 24 янв. 2021 г., 17:56:39
is hypothemia support gem still viable? for this build.
"
Nicator написал:

We don't chill enemies with this variant of the build, so no, it's not viable.

Playing SSF, i'm getting to 14's with not so much trouble, but dps is pretty low for bosses. Anyone has tips or suggestions?

Damn I should have read ahead in those leveling section. Should have kept those rare belts to craft wand with vendor instead of selling them.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Nicator написал:

We don't chill enemies with this variant of the build, so no, it's not viable.

i have a add cold damage to spell tier 2, wand. would it proc chilled?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация