Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Where do I get Vitality and Clarity after having killed Brutus in Act 1?

I could only choose Flame Dash as reward.
"
TwuTu написал:
Where do I get Vitality and Clarity after having killed Brutus in Act 1?

I could only choose Flame Dash as reward.

You should be able to buy them from the vendor near your stash (Nessa)
"
Kirbmon написал:
"
DefBeat написал:
Hello!
Please tell me what needs to be improved, on the T-12 I'm tired of dying, the damage is very small, cant kill Veritania t11.
The only problem is with damage to bosses, even map bosses I kill for a very long time

I feel helpless and insecure on the maps, unfortunately I made a mistake with the choice of the build

i run t14-16 maps without any problems. you can check my gear.

to improve damage and not dying: make the body 6-link, your second wand can be much better. do the right sockets (arcane cloak misisng second wind). i have arcane cloak on left mouse button. place your sigil against ritual/strong enemys, try to stay in it, move most of the time and dodge with flame dash.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/K8jr6GRU5

link is to upgrade your wands. if you find one with open prefix you can get the trigger craft, replace hextouch with bladeblast and unnerv enemys to get even more dmg.

you can get the recommended small cluster jewel, your armor flask instead of a second health flask.

i started to change the annoit to mana flows, feels weird at the first moment because you miss the 2% mana on kill, but i worked around with this with more mana reg and max mana (like healthy mind)

oh and i see no vitality, you should get it too. buy lvl 21 vaal arc to and use it against bosses to get the lucky buff.

I followed the build guide religiously up until the point I hit red maps, having hit a wall where I was being destroyed by regular mobs and bosses became extraordinarily difficult. The damage output of the build was fine, it was my health that was being demolished with no way of stopping it from happening.

Granted I still can't afford a Cloak of Defiance (7ex atm), but all of my other gear was conforming to the build guide.

I found your profile to be the saving grace for the build. Made the following changes following your template, and now I can run red maps with much more leniency:

- Changing the +30 strength node skill point to The Agnostic so that I can sacrifice my mana instead of life pool due to the mana regen being so high.

- Moving pure Pure Talent Viridian Jewel to the left side of the tree.

- Slotting Healthy Mind Cobalt Jewel in the former slot of the Pure Talent. This was the key to The Agnostic working, as the expanded mana pool means I can afford to run it. I lose a small amount of HP but the mana with The Agnostic makes up for it.

- Finally upgrading to a Crown of the Inward Eye Prophet Crown having to shuffle my resistances.

All of this together resulted in an actually viable build in red maps to me. If I start to struggle again I may switch my Ascendancy points from Heart of Destruction to Bastion of Elements, but I'm not even sure if that's needed once I get Cloak of Defiance.

From experience, do others with Cloak of Defiance feel it makes a significant defence/damage bonus to the build?
"
Akuq написал:
Since I'm going to die no matter what, I decided to make some changes to this build in favor of more damage.

Just want to say thank you, have been really struggling to make the build work and it just has not been. I was worried that once getting to the 90s the survivability would be a problem and it sure has been. Hasn't helped that I horsed up my atlas to a shocking extent and am also now level 90 and have not found all the trials yet.

I love the playstyle of arc and it's the only build I play so you have pretty much saved the league for me. Now that I can actually clear higher level maps I can hopefully start generating some currency to start getting some better gear. I dropped a Cortex earlier today and instead of selling it for 180c I decided to run it in hopes of a Bottled Faith to sell so I could buy all the maps and gear I need but got two unfavorable mods and couldn't even complete the stupid thing.
"
PublicSee написал:
From experience, do others with Cloak of Defiance feel it makes a significant defence/damage bonus to the build?

It is my belief that it is essentially required and it helps with both. You also save a skill point and it works well with Crown on a number of levels.
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
PublicSee написал:

It is my belief that it is essentially required and it helps with both. You also save a skill point and it works well with Crown on a number of levels.

Seconded. The flat mana, mana regen, and 40% MoM are all MVPs on this item. Just like the 70% mana regen boot enchantment and a 20% quality Atziri's Foible, it is indisputably BiS and you should settle for nothing less.
Do you know if Enki will update the PoB with all the nice changes you did ?
I don't know what to choose/change since I'm struggling a bit on red maps and mana regen
Hey Enki, first of all: Really nice guide. Havent played for a long time and this guide made it really easy to level and reach maps.

I almost hit level 80 and im meeting some problems.

I think my damage is more or less fine, but I have a lot of problems with the mana recovery. My arc costs around ~500 mana per cast und i have around 4000 unspend mana. But my recovery (with potion) just cant keep up with the mana usage. Therefor i also can't clear fast enough/deal enough damage to elite mobs. Do you have any advice? Or is it normal to have this problem at level 78 (80 ish)?

Maybe anyone else can help with my mana reg problem..
Последняя редакция: imLvN. Время: 24 янв. 2021 г., 5:25:25
Actually got 2 question for this build,

1.What would we refund to get cluster jewels tree

2.Is chaos resistance that important? Im sitting at -30% but im scared it would destroy me in higher maps

ty for your time
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
PublicSee написал:

Seconded. The flat mana, mana regen, and 40% MoM are all MVPs on this item. Just like the 70% mana regen boot enchantment and a 20% quality Atziri's Foible, it is indisputably BiS and you should settle for nothing less.

Just got to maps finally. Should I save up until I can afford a 6L Cloak? or just buy a 5L for now? I have around 2ex in currency now

Need to get my resistances back up to 75 now too.
Последняя редакция: hovereels. Время: 24 янв. 2021 г., 8:33:31

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация