Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
RegulusX написал:

Could two wands really make up for the loss in such good stats? I use Arc, and I actually do switch out just for fun sometimes. Gets boring spamming the same skill.

The spell echo gem is working right. I can count the number of casts. The one from PoH (Greater spell echo) doesn't give a cast speed bonus, so I use the original.

I would think that two wands could, and one could also give you the trigger craft to propagate conductivity and unnerve. With all the other mana multipliers I also think that with some mana on the wands you would end up with a larger total mana pool.

My wands this league are trash, seriously f'd my atlas and am way behind (should have done the slow but effective route from last league but I found a new strategy that would be faster but then failed to note one very important aspect of it and destroyed my map pool) but the one I had last league was superb and with the return of Harvest I would expect that similar wands will become available this league. Even less costly wands will net you 150+ base mana between the pair which with the multipliers is perhaps better than a 100% increase from PoH. I don't know the math but without PoH and crappy wands I am at 7k mana and it balloons each time I add a piece of gear with mana. Cloak of Defiance is <150 mana and when I equipped it my mana pool jumped by a ton. Once I get mana on the wands I think I will easily surpass the 11 or 12k mark I reached last league.

Wow, the mana roll on that wand. I think I could do better with 2 wands technically, but I doubt it'd be cheap, and I already have the PoH. Maybe I'll check the trade site to see what I can afford.

What's your DPS right now? Mine's almost 90k with Arc and over 150k with Crackling Lance.
I tested it with two decent wands with around 140 mana each and it just wasn't as good. My dps fell by like half. I think the PoH is the right move.
im having problems importing passive tree into my PoB,says its not working,my PoB is up to date tho,i dont know where to put my passive points into
"
RegulusX написал:
I tested it with two decent wands with around 140 mana each and it just wasn't as good. My dps fell by like half. I think the PoH is the right move.

The tool tip damage is 96k but that's not a reliable indicator. PoB DPS is 1.5m with what I believe are the correct settings. Mana pool of 8k with 3.2k regen, life at 3k.

Sorry if I steered you the wrong way. Here is my POB if you want to look at it further.

https://pastebin.com/fDUXe8kZ
"
Bakkkiii написал:
im having problems importing passive tree into my PoB,says its not working,my PoB is up to date tho,i dont know where to put my passive points into

Look at the leveling section, there is a recommended passive tree at the end of each act which you can use instead to determine where to place points.
Just doing the atlas thing right now, thank you so much for the build:

I am really struggling with mana right now with archmage support. If I am not breaking my flask 2 button, I am not able to sustain arc for long against several mobs. I think I prioritized on the tree all the mana and regen nodes possible, including Tempered Mind Jewel. Is this a mana chug build because of archmage, or am I doing something wrong?
"
GuardianJohn написал:

I am really struggling with mana right now with archmage support. If I am not breaking my flask 2 button, I am not able to sustain arc for long against several mobs. I think I prioritized on the tree all the mana and regen nodes possible, including Tempered Mind Jewel. Is this a mana chug build because of archmage, or am I doing something wrong?

You have not followed many of the build's suggestions.

Gem setup:
1. Swap Added Lightning for Elemental Focus
2. Link Second Wind to your Flame Dash
3. Get rid of Herald of Thunder and Enlighten
4. Get Arcane Cloak and link it with Arcane Surge
5. Get and link together these three gems: Sigil of Power, Increased AoE, Increased Duration.
6. Get Vaal Righteous Fire

Jewels:
7. Drop Primordial Eminence jewel
8. Connect your tree to the Scion start and get the Pure Talent jewel

Gear:
9. Get Crown of the Inward Eye

Is this worth putting mana flows on or should I try to find a better one?
"
Don_Zardeone написал:

Is this worth putting mana flows on or should I try to find a better one?

The range of increased Mana Regeneration Rate on Atziri's runs from 100 to 130, unmodified. Looks like yours was 124 or 125 unmodified. Fairly decent. I would deffo keep and anoint this one.
"
UtherSRG написал:
"
GuardianJohn написал:

You have not followed many of the build's suggestions.

Gem setup:
1. Swap Added Lightning for Elemental Focus
2. Link Second Wind to your Flame Dash
3. Get rid of Herald of Thunder and Enlighten
4. Get Arcane Cloak and link it with Arcane Surge
5. Get and link together these three gems: Sigil of Power, Increased AoE, Increased Duration.
6. Get Vaal Righteous Fire

Jewels:
7. Drop Primordial Eminence jewel
8. Connect your tree to the Scion start and get the Pure Talent jewel

Gear:
9. Get Crown of the Inward Eye

Appreciate the tips. The gems I was waiting until I was end game with materials, just for my own sanity.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация