Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Just wanted to say I'm brand new to PoE but I've had a lot of fun using this build. Highly recommend for any other new player who is looking for a build to start with.
just started this build and ive played Arc long long time ago,clear is amazing,but can anyone tell me how is bossing with this build,can be it decently good atleast?
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
jkoch6599 написал:
Would anyone be willing to look at my character eaglefang_ and let me know what you think I need to work on? I probably need to take another look at my jewels, but other than that I was just planning to save up for a 6L cloak. Right now I have about 2-3 Ex.

My two suggestions are:

But 6L the CoD and ignore the enchantment, not even sure if it is a good idea.

Thanks! I have an Essence Worm, so I'll see if I can juggle some resists and give it a try and just keeping saving for a CoD.
"
max1203 написал:
Hey,

I´m following this build and feel pretty good with it.

What do you think about the following option for boots?

I bought it for testing. Feels pretty good with constant onslaught, increased max. mana and the 20% dodge chance.

Best Regards

I am using Omeyocan, too. It's really amazing for any Archmage build if you can spare the core stats for it. The downside is obvious but can be overcome (although it's more of a challenge now than it was with the necro version of this build). I am tearing out my hair trying to get the mana regen enchantment on it this league, though...never had to try this many times to get it.

The alternative interesting unique for this slot:

This gives you even more mana, power charge generation for easy EO sustain, and stun immunity so you can take a different pantheon. I still prefer Omeyocan's gravy, though.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
I am using Omeyocan, too. It's really amazing for any Archmage build if you can spare the core stats for it. The downside is obvious but can be overcome (although it's more of a challenge now than it was with the necro version of this build). I am tearing out my hair trying to get the mana regen enchantment on it this league, though...never had to try this many times to get it.

Can you explain to me why you like these so much? I know you know what you are doing and used them last league as well but I just can't wrap my head around why they are so good. Is it the mana increase and consistent onslaught or is it the dodge chance? I would try them out but I need the dex from my current boots and also don't have spare chaos at this time.
"
Bakkkiii написал:
just started this build and ive played Arc long long time ago,clear is amazing,but can anyone tell me how is bossing with this build,can be it decently good atleast?

It is not bad, I would dare say it is better than the Necro version, at least at this point in the league for me. I would say that it is better for the casual player for certain. I am not sure if it will be better after pumping hundreds of exalts into it. The Necro version I had last league with Chain Support would melt bosses but that was at the end of the league and with a lot of investment.
Get points into Batte Rouse, I see you have a cluster jewel, if you have points in it then move them to do so.

Get Wrath into an essence worm ring, it cannot be run unless in that ring.

Swap out the boots for something with more useful stats but the enchant you have is essentially mandatory and needs to be replicated by lab running or on the ones you buy.

You need a different flask setup, see below for the proper affixes.

"
BuckFutter9 написал:
Get points into Batte Rouse, I see you have a cluster jewel, if you have points in it then move them to do so.

Swap out the boots for something with more useful stats but the enchant you have is essentially mandatory and needs to be replicated by lab running or on the ones you buy.

Is this directed to me? Thanks!

I am just leveling up Wrath haven't used it, but I do have an essence worm, just need to re jig my res to use it.

How does Battle Rouse work with MoM?

I'll start shopping for better boots and flasks, thanks for the help! These boots were cheapest I could find with 70% affix when I last looked, but I knew theyd be temporary solution
Последняя редакция: hovereels. Время: 26 янв. 2021 г., 15:10:16
Any reason to use Forethought over Dreamer in the tree?
"
hovereels написал:
"
BuckFutter9 написал:

Is this directed to me? Thanks!

I am just leveling up Wrath haven't used it, but I do have an essence worm, just need to re jig my res to use it.

How does Battle Rouse work with MoM?

I'll start shopping for better boots and flasks, thanks for the help! These boots were cheapest I could find with 70% affix when I last looked, but I knew theyd be temporary solution

It was but I messed up the quotations. Battle Rouse is a big mana boost and as I understand it essentially negates some of the damage you might take, as MoM depletes your mana Battle Rouse refills it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация