Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Is Clear Mind a good jewel for this build if you don't have a Watcher's Eye yet?
"
xXmarloXx написал:
i have qestion why we dont want arcane cloak with arcane surge and increase duration
and then 2nd wind with flame dash vitality clarity

that wasnt be better? (u do not have to use arcane cloak so often)

My reason is that the Arcane Cloak shield isn't all that massive so we want to refresh it often. My witch's shield gets burned through quite quickly so there wouldn't be a point in it lasting longer. The cooldown also doesn't recover during the shield period which exacerbates the issue.

You want Vitality and Clarity to be unlinked, just gem sockets sitting out alone.
"
George20 написал:
Is Clear Mind a good jewel for this build if you don't have a Watcher's Eye yet?

It's not bad but 1/2 the utility is gone if you have Clarity on. I used one for a brief period of time. The really good Watcher's eye jewels are hard to come by and quite costly currently. They should start coming down once they start getting dropped more as more players reach higher level content. I am just using one with useless affixes other than the 6% mana because it was pretty cheap.
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
xXmarloXx написал:
i have qestion why we dont want arcane cloak with arcane surge and increase duration

My reason is that the Arcane Cloak shield isn't all that massive so we want to refresh it often. My witch's shield gets burned through quite quickly so there wouldn't be a point in it lasting longer. The cooldown also doesn't recover during the shield period which exacerbates the issue.

You want Vitality and Clarity to be unlinked, just gem sockets sitting out alone.

i got it all just i played necro in last season and if i remember rcane cloak was together with duration and i didnt know arcane shield can be burn out ;) im still noob but thanks i will leave it as it is ;)
"
xXmarloXx написал:
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
xXmarloXx написал:

i got it all just i played necro in last season and if i remember rcane cloak was together with duration and i didnt know arcane shield can be burn out ;) im still noob but thanks i will leave it as it is ;)

That's a good point, perhaps I am incorrect and the actual reason is that with all the golem gems there just isn't room to have two second winds and two increased durations so having the one SW we can use linked with Flame Dash and the ID with Sigil of Power and Righteous Fire is the optimal option.
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
xXmarloXx написал:
"
BuckFutter9 написал:

That's a good point, perhaps I am incorrect and the actual reason is that with all the golem gems there just isn't room to have two second winds and two increased durations so having the one SW we can use linked with Flame Dash and the ID with Sigil of Power and Righteous Fire is the optimal option.

You most recent reasoning is correct, in my opinion. I'm pretty sure it was Enki trying to optimize gem sockets. If Arcane Cloak burns out from too much damage, the cooldown timer should instantly start, so increasing the duration really just increases the % of the time you have it active. It also minimizes downtime for Arcane Surge, which i believe is worth the two extra gem sockets (easier if you're skipping Vigil like I am).
Hey i must say build is op!

i have 2 questions, first why wont you level up all of your gems?
and second, is there any other body armor we can use for end game exept Cloak Of Defiance? because when i use RF it drains all of the 1000 es i have, maybe it is better to get some body armor with more hp instead?
I'm having a blast with this build. Thank you! This is a great league starter build.
Hello, build is great !!! is here opinion why we need ilvl 75+ for large cluster jewel because i can still find jewels with our stats lower than 75 ?
jewels:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/zV5bQ7Lh4
Последняя редакция: GhostMasterCZ. Время: 28 янв. 2021 г., 2:57:42
This build is op and friendly to the beginner

My life is about 3k, mana is 8k and my mana regeneration is ~ 1500
but I have a problem when running on t10+ map that sometimes the mana is not regened enough it makes me got Oneshot. Can someone provide the solution for my case?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация