Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Can someone post their gem setup for the endgame gear? When I follow the gem setup guide, I can match all the gems in the gear up to weapons. Weapons are supposed to be blue-blue-red, but I am left with having to match wave of conviction-hextouch-conductivity and clarity-vitality. Should one of the wand stay at 3 blue?
Hello.

When i use tempered mind my mana regen is reduced. Is that normal?
Hello guys, need i little help a dont know what i need to do, im dying a lot.

can some one help me, this is my pob link: https://pastebin.com/gFSdB1ia
Hi guys,

I'm trying high level map with a lot of modifier and I get OS pretty often. Does this build struggle with survability ? I read that it's a forgiving build in order to learn boss mechanic but I dont feel like this so much.

Do I miss something :

"
First of all: Thx to everyone contributing and helping other players in this thread. Amazing. :)

Now I have to chime in with two questions:

1 - After using cloak of defiance, Mind over Matter is not needed anymore and can be refunded, right?
(Asking because in Enkis PoB, it is still allocated)

2.) From the guide: "Tempered Mind socketed near Mind over Matter gives a great amount of Mana Recovery Rate."

"near" isn*t very specific... *g*
Looking at his tree again, his sockets are empty... so I can only assume he means the socket that I marked on the pic?

Thanks in advance,
Rick

Последняя редакция: ThngsLikeThis. Время: 27 янв. 2021 г., 8:54:45
"
ThngsLikeThis написал:
First of all: Thx to everyone contributing and helping other players in this thread. Amazing. :)

Now I have to chime in with two questions:

1 - After using cloak of defiance, Mind over Matter is not needed anymore and can be refunded, right?
(Asking because in Enkis PoB, it is still allocated)

2.) From the guide: "Tempered Mind socketed near Mind over Matter gives a great amount of Mana Recovery Rate."

"near" isn*t very specific... *g*
Looking at his tree again, his sockets are empty... so I can only assume he means the socket that I marked on the pic?

Thanks in advance,
Rick

Correct on both.

You can drop MoM from the tree because you get it free from cloak.

The socket near MoM has the most INT nodes allocated around it so that is where you place Tempered Mind.

Anyone please feel free to correct me as I'm new to this build.
Последняя редакция: Zuuule. Время: 27 янв. 2021 г., 9:05:52
Is there an alternative to Spell Echo? I keep getting mauled by fast enemies while I'm stuck in my casting animation.
Vaal arc feels weird. Everyone else noticed that? It doesn't chain properly
Is there a specific reason you use the passives MIGHT and AGILITY and not PRACTICAL APPLICATION and one of the passives right beside it?
PRACTICAL APPLICATION and one of the passives beside it would give 5 dex and 5 strength more than MIGHT and AGILITY and also a 40% chance to avoid interuption from stuns while casting.
"
mahamboy написал:
Vaal arc feels weird. Everyone else noticed that? It doesn't chain properly

It is a known issue and that will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация