Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
GeyBebek написал:
Thank u guys. I improve my build with your suggestions and i can do t16 maps easly.

I buy new ring with assasin's mark, is it problem for something or can i use it ?

My other question; i use benchcraft dex on my boots to dont use dex node. Is it worth it or not ?

If the skill point you invest is better than anything you can craft on the boots then I would say yes.
"
GeyBebek написал:

I buy new ring with assasin's mark, is it problem for something or can i use it ?

]

It is actually a problem, I'm afraid. There is a curse limit of 1 that can be placed on enemies. (While you can increase the limit, idk if thats worth investing resources in.) For now it means that conductivity and AM fight for that spot. Whenever one of those is applied, it overwrites the other, meaning AM will basically be the one that's on enemies, as it's applied on every cast. Because of Elemental Overload, we do not benefit from the crit multi that AM gives. So you'd get some extra crit chance at the cost of a lot of negative lightning res on the enemies by having AM on the ring.
Hi@ all,
I am very frustrated. I've played enkies Arc Witch since 3.7 and never made it fine in the Endgame...

Today I tried Sirius AWL 5. First Sirius with this Setup in the league. Damage was fine, I think. But I cant see him in the last phase. I ALLWAYS die at the tripple beam... and I flamedash around like crazy.
It was the same in all the last leagues. It feels like I am stupid.
I cant see him, I die at tripple beam. Have watched a lots of Video guides, I am an 39 year old semiprofessional esportler. I am not playing with nose or mouth. I have checked my settings, the zoom. Its all fine.
Who did Sirius with this build, and how do you dodge tripple beam and move in last phase?
Now once again sirius portals are gone, and a lots of maps are left to force him again. In all last leagues I struggelt here amd stopped playing poe. So my thoughts are: Is my Equip maybe allways not good enough? Is this build not made for Sirius? I dont know... Can someone check my char, pls?
---
Enkies Arc Witch since 3.07
"
EightyFourGO написал:
Hi@ all,
I am very frustrated. I've played enkies Arc Witch since 3.7 and never made it fine in the Endgame...

Today I tried Sirius AWL 5. First Sirius with this Setup in the league. Damage was fine, I think. But I cant see him in the last phase. I ALLWAYS die at the tripple beam... and I flamedash around like crazy.
I cant see him, I die at tripple beam. Have watched a lots of Video guides, I am an 39 year old semiprofessional esportler. I am not playing with nose or mouth. I have checked my settings, the zoom. Its all fine.
Who did Sirius with this build, and how do you dodge tripple beam and move in last phase?
Now once again sirius portals are gone, and a lots of maps are left to force him again. In all last leagues I struggelt here amd stopped playing poe. So my thoughts are: Is my Equip maybe allways not good enough? Is this build not made for Sirius? I dont know... Can someone check my char, pls?

I hate to break it to you, the sirus fight is mostly mechanical. It doesn't really matter what you're playing (Although I'm sure some builds have an easier time than others). Learn when you can do damage to him and when it's better to let him do his things. Try to stay close, that way you only need movement skills when he teleports away and when the audio 'die die die' plays (and maybe when the maze is unlucky). Basically try to find a pattern where you don't panic flame dash all the time and can use it when you need to only.
This league I've done Sirus probably about 25-30 times, died 3 times total so far. Twice was me dashing forward too soon into his orb (so totally my fault) and once I got caught by the 'die die die' beam because I mispositioned.

Suggestions for your gear:
Look to upgrade both your weapons with more mana.
Get gloves with mana.
Get a relevant Watcher's eye. (personally I like the increased mana recovery rate)
For the remaining jewel slot: Healthy mind, anima stone or a jewel with both life and mana.
See if the agnostic works for you.
Idk your budget, but after this you can also look into cluster jewels and a relevant helmet enchant.
"
EightyFourGO написал:
Hi@ all,

Unless you are doing a swap you don't have a Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you jewel - having one during the Sirus fight is essential. Without that jewel the fight is just so much more difficult and borderline impossible. You should also get The Agnostic, it will give you a ton of life regen.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/WQdrYZFm
"
Dreagation написал:
"
EightyFourGO написал:
Hi@ all,

I hate to break it to you, the sirus fight is mostly mechanical. It doesn't really matter what you're playing (Although I'm sure some builds have an easier time than others). Learn when you can do damage to him and when it's better to let him do his things. Try to stay close, that way you only need movement skills when he teleports away and when the audio 'die die die' plays (and maybe when the maze is unlucky). Basically try to find a pattern where you don't panic flame dash all the time and can use it when you need to only.
This league I've done Sirus probably about 25-30 times, died 3 times total so far. Twice was me dashing forward too soon into his orb (so totally my fault) and once I got caught by the 'die die die' beam because I mispositioned.

Suggestions for your gear:
Look to upgrade both your weapons with more mana.
Get gloves with mana.
Get a relevant Watcher's eye. (personally I like the increased mana recovery rate)
For the remaining jewel slot: Healthy mind, anima stone or a jewel with both life and mana.
See if the agnostic works for you.
Idk your budget, but after this you can also look into cluster jewels and a relevant helmet enchant.

Thanks a lot for your description. So I need to practise this, hmmm. And I will swap to a jew with the corrupted blood mod...
Yeahs, there are still some items to upgrade. I have 1200 ES, I think the agnostic will no help me, I would lose 1/5 buffer. I have only 4k life.

"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
EightyFourGO написал:
Hi@ all,

Unless you are doing a swap you don't have a Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you jewel - having one during the Sirus fight is essential. Without that jewel the fight is just so much more difficult and borderline impossible. You should also get The Agnostic, it will give you a ton of life regen.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/WQdrYZFm

Thx a lot! corrupted Blood is a very good point! Maybe it was the same Problem all the last tries... -_-

---
Enkies Arc Witch since 3.07
"
EightyFourGO написал:
I have 1200 ES, I think the agnostic will no help me, I would lose 1/5 buffer. I have only 4k life.
I think you should try running The Agnostic. 1200 ES doesn't strike me as that much and your effective life pool with Mind Over Matter is much greater than 4k. The Elementalist I am using, which does differ from your build substantially, only has 2.2 life but with The Agnostic and a Corrupted Blood jewel Sirus A8 is quite doable.
Anyone that has used this build how far have u went into the delve before u hit the builds wall?

Torrent's is absolutely bonkers for this build. I got lucky and dropped a scroll in t16 beachhead, I swapped it out with my high resist belt and ran a t16 map with about 40/40/75/9 resists lol, things died before they could even touch me basically.

Now I was wondering if it would be worth keeping it and swapping out Omeyocan for boots with resists to cap them and tailwind/onslaught, possibly elusive if currency allows me to

Current gear as follows

The 18% mana loss from Omeyocan is a big hit, but then I could apply small band aid in form of catalysed Cerulean ring with resists to replace my sapphire ring.

What do you guys think ? Yay or nay
Последняя редакция: mara49keh21. Время: 27 февр. 2021 г., 19:37:17
"
Calculated Hits написал:
Anyone that has used this build how far have u went into the delve before u hit the builds wall?

Haven't really delved much this league, currentlly at depth 353. But a few league ago (I admit, bit of a different build, so it might not compare), I really hitted a wall at around 650.

"
mara49keh21 написал:

Torrent's is absolutely bonkers for this build. I got lucky and dropped a scroll in t16 beachhead, I swapped it out with my high resist belt and ran a t16 map with about 40/40/75/9 resists lol, things died before they could even touch me basically.

What do you guys think ? Yay or nay

I'm not trying to shoot your idea immediatly, but what exactly is so good about the belt for us?
I can't see your characters, so I have to ask: are you running the agnostic?
Because the belt basically gives us a lot of action speed (Which is really good, don't get me wrong) and more uptime on arcane cloak. And life recovery might be useful?
It costs us like you mentioned omeyocans probably since resses need to be fixed, mana/mana recovery rate and life on belt, which feels pretty huge. And if you're running the agnostic, I'm not sure the life recovery adds that much.
I'm a bit worried about not fully benefiting from the increased action speed, because of possible mana problems then.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация