Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks for this Guide, it took me to lvl 88 and explained everything very well. Im just wondering about the chaos resistance, why isnt it important? I tried to get as much as i can on any Gear. Can i change that for life and mana? Im still dying fast,i dont loose life at all, or it happens within a second. Maybe its my Playstyle ^^ Im using CoD,The Crown and the Ring,ungil and pure talent.about 4k Life and 5k mana
Anyway, thanks again to show me the Game :) Im starting to feel ready for more complex builds.
"
Dreagation написал:
"
Calculated Hits написал:
Anyone that has used this build how far have u went into the delve before u hit the builds wall?

Haven't really delved much this league, currentlly at depth 353. But a few league ago (I admit, bit of a different build, so it might not compare), I really hitted a wall at around 650.

"
mara49keh21 написал:

Torrent's is absolutely bonkers for this build. I got lucky and dropped a scroll in t16 beachhead, I swapped it out with my high resist belt and ran a t16 map with about 40/40/75/9 resists lol, things died before they could even touch me basically.

What do you guys think ? Yay or nay

I'm not trying to shoot your idea immediatly, but what exactly is so good about the belt for us?
I can't see your characters, so I have to ask: are you running the agnostic?
Because the belt basically gives us a lot of action speed (Which is really good, don't get me wrong) and more uptime on arcane cloak. And life recovery might be useful?
It costs us like you mentioned omeyocans probably since resses need to be fixed, mana/mana recovery rate and life on belt, which feels pretty huge. And if you're running the agnostic, I'm not sure the life recovery adds that much.
I'm a bit worried about not fully benefiting from the increased action speed, because of possible mana problems then.

Your points are all valid,

I purely felt that the action/cast speed it gives felt really good, damage felt way better too which was probably to do with cast speed and cloak uptime, I did manage to sustain mana as I unspecd from agnostic, although I didn't perform extensive tests, I'll give it couple more runs to see how that goes,

Honestly just looking for ideas how to run this build in more interesting way, experimenting.
Hello,

I am pretty new to POE and followed this guide.
I cleared almost everything pretty easily until now. I am doing T14-T16 map but I die too often and feel that my dps is a bit too low.

Do you have any advice about my gear or tree that might help me?
I have around 17EX right now.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ManwePoE/characters

Maybe I am just a noob :)

Последняя редакция: ManwePoE. Время: 28 февр. 2021 г., 13:21:03
Hi, first of all, i follow from a long time now and thanks for all the work u have done !

But here i have a little problem with the playstyle, i died A LOT cause of the mobility. i'm a lot like stun, then i take damage, then i get oom, then i can't evade then i die, i think the past days i took 15 deads, have u some advice ? it's beacause i don't know how to link item and all my gear but there's my pob : https://pastebin.com/6zC3RgA8
TY for build enki, my gear and damage is insane and i can clear pretty much all content. over 10mill DPS in POB and can tank a8 sirus beam with arcane cloak up. TY For all the fun this ritual league, my first league playing! I think i hit mirror tier. https://pastebin.com/439uftN7
Последняя редакция: Zac_NZ. Время: 1 марта 2021 г., 17:20:08
"
ManwePoE написал:
Hello,

I am pretty new to POE and followed this guide.
I cleared almost everything pretty easily until now. I am doing T14-T16 map but I die too often and feel that my dps is a bit too low.

Do you have any advice about my gear or tree that might help me?
I have around 17EX right now.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ManwePoE/characters

Maybe I am just a noob :)

Here are my suggestions:
Get a crown with the 15% arcane cloak enchant
Get Omeyocan boots with the 70% mana enchant
Buy a pile of Divines and roll anything that isn't within ~95% of max on the mods that are important.
Get all gems to 21, with quality where needed, either by play or buy them on the market. In some cases alternate quality gems might also be useful.
30/30 Gloves
Healthy Mind jewel due north of the start
Find a way to get Anima Stone in and add Lightning Golem if you want more damage, you can take 3 nodes out of the circle of life and get a jewel slot to the left of The Agnostic.
Look to replace the large cluster with one that has 3 notables.
Use Betrayal to get more quality on flasks and other gear.

Overall, it's not a tanky build so you can expect to die somewhat regularly, even with additional investment, if you want to run T16 maps with any unfavorable mods. If you want to get another level or two the best way I found is to buy T15 Beachhead maps and run those, or run T14 maps but skip the rituals. Beachheads take time but don't really cost much, if anything, as you will pull in ancient orbs which can be sold to cover the cost. Check your loot filter before running them, you will want to collect a variety of currency shards in the main arena since they are grouped for easy pickup. Only pick up valuable ones, ancient and exalt, in the main map area.
How important is are essence extraction and mana flask nodes? Could I easily get rid of these to allocate elsewhere? Only thing I see is I would lose a bit of mana regen.
"
Zuuule написал:
How important is are essence extraction and mana flask nodes? Could I easily get rid of these to allocate elsewhere? Only thing I see is I would lose a bit of mana regen.

If your mana regen can take the hit, yes you can remove them.
"
Dreagation написал:
"
Zuuule написал:

If your mana regen can take the hit, yes you can remove them.

My mana regen is 3.6K+ without and 3.8K with. I did add about 200 life and 150 mana taking the jewel socket near the agnostic.
SO I hit level 96 and spent the last two days doing brutally hard content and...I think this build has hit it's ceiling. Simulacrum is too hard, T16 100% Delirious Maps are too hard, the Maven is outright bullshit etc etc etc

I'd like to thank Enki for making my favorite version of this build yet (playing since 2014) and I'm off to greener pastures in the world of trapping!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация