Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi guys, i'm new in the game and i'm trying this build at level 74. I do enjoy the playstile but i have some problem doing maps as my dps is only 2K.
There is a way to show my actual gear in the thread? Because i need some help! I have 20 chaos and 1 ex. What new piece of gear can i improve?
Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english (:
"
sesfenna написал:
Hi guys, i'm new in the game and i'm trying this build at level 74. I do enjoy the playstile but i have some problem doing maps as my dps is only 2K.
There is a way to show my actual gear in the thread? Because i need some help! I have 20 chaos and 1 ex. What new piece of gear can i improve?

One cheap upgrade you can do is 4 link your Arc. You can fuse your armor, or a better option would be to buy a Geofri's Crest for the +1 gem levels. But if you do that you need to also replace your boots with a str/es hybrid pair for your CwDT setup since it is hard (expensive) to get 4 red sockets in a non strength piece of gear. I would do Arc-Spell Echo-Light Pen-Life Leech. A Spell Echo gem is pretty cheap and probably better than PCoC at your gear level. Once you can afford Doryani weapons and belt you can replace the Life Leech gem with an Empower.
"
Telrex написал:
"
sesfenna написал:

One cheap upgrade you can do is 4 link your Arc. You can fuse your armor, or a better option would be to buy a Geofri's Crest for the +1 gem levels. But if you do that you need to also replace your boots with a str/es hybrid pair for your CwDT setup since it is hard (expensive) to get 4 red sockets in a non strength piece of gear. I would do Arc-Spell Echo-Light Pen-Life Leech. A Spell Echo gem is pretty cheap and probably better than PCoC at your gear level. Once you can afford Doryani weapons and belt you can replace the Life Leech gem with an Empower.

Thank you very much (:
Good build for 1M league? :)
"
tyvar1 написал:

Yep, you'll have a good time with this build in the 1m Flashback race, but i'd recommend to save up for a Spell Echo early on - leveling can be quite painful without.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
"
tyvar1 написал:

Yep, you'll have a good time with this build in the 1m Flashback race, but i'd recommend to save up for a Spell Echo early on - leveling can be quite painful without.
Cool! :D Thanks for the tip!
Hi guys, im wondering what will have greater dps:
- 2x Catalysts + 5l Cloak of Defiance OR
- 5l Pledge of Hands
Both sets are in the same price range (7-8ex). Im currently running 5l Pledge and im curious if switching to Catalysts will have any benefit.
Is there anything i can improve on my gear for around 3 exalted orbs budget, because i really dont know what i should try to replace.

Best regards Ulriku
Последняя редакция: ulriku. Время: 10 мая 2015 г., 13:27:05
@Bob_elb: Catalysts + 5l CoD. Pledge of Hands is similar when comparing 6L vs. 6L, but in a 5L you'll miss Faster Casting, cast speed on the weapon(s) and Dark Arts. The additional 10% more cast speed PoH provides doesn't make up for that loss.
To make up that difference you need a different passive tree and 5 more levels to get on-par in terms of crit, cast speed and dexterity, but will in the end have more mana and leech.

It's your choice in the end, i will never recommend Pledge of Hands here as this is a pure dualwield-based build, putting up a different tree for an optional gear of piece would just confuse people.

@ulriku: A 5L Cloak of Defiance would be the best choice. After that, i'd recommend to look for a helmet with higher life and jewelry with high life and mana regen. Otherwise your gear is pretty good already.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi, does the Vaal Pact count for spell damage???

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация