Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Grossmeister написал:
Hi, does the Vaal Pact count for spell damage???

Yes, it counts for all kinds of leech.
twitch.tv/enki91
Just wanted to hop in and say thanks for keeping this build up to date; I'm currently at 86, and I have had an absolute blast with my arc witch. She's doing mostly magic finding these days; I replaced the Divinarius with a Wheel, and use a rare kris instead of a wand. Current project is trying to 6/5 a legacy Cloak, but honestly the build is doing quite well running maps with just a four-link. This will definitely be a build I seek to re-create when The Awakening goes live; just wanted to say a word of thanks for all of your hard work in putting it together. Have fun!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Seems like a nice build, have rolled it in the flashback league.
One question though, what kind of dps am I to expect with say a level 19 Arc tops, no Empower gem.

I play almost exclusively self-found/share with friends style in this game and there is going to be absolutely no way I'm getting an empower past level 2 or anything like Doryani's

Currently level 18 Arc and getting about 8K tooltip with 6 power charges.

Gear for reference
Скрытый текст
IGN shdowe
@OldeSchool: Thanks man, really appreciate it! And good luck with getting your CoD 6L :)

@Spontanealice: In a 5L you can expect around 15-20k tooltip while using Life leech. Good thing is, since you use the gem you won't really need Doryanis Invitation nor wands with leech, so you can look out for a pair of 10%+ Cast Speed + 90%+ Spell Crit wands and simply master craft 40ish Spell Dmg with Catarina.
twitch.tv/enki91
You invested pretty much nothing into +dex nodes, so how in the world is your build able to equip anything that requires dex? You've invested into about 10+ strength nodes... kind of imbalanced here. I'm finding it difficult early on to equip any green gem or even dex-based armor since there are no nodes that gives +dex.

Also, in order to make the arc build work at all, you need to invest a few ex into those 5-6 link unique armour. That's not even remotely cheap. You shouldn't really consider this a "cheap" build at all, very misleading.
Последняя редакция: melodia1. Время: 14 мая 2015 г., 21:19:07
Having enough Dexterity for this builds needs is really never a problem. My leveling tree recommends to take Dark Arts and Coordination early on, which combined with atleast one needed Dex roll on gear is enough to equip a Cloak of Defiance and the expected Lv14 AA around that level.

For endgame 98 Dex is all this build will ever need - 22 more than the previously mentioned cap to wear CoD. This can be reached by Maligaros Virtuosity + Dex on jewelry (amulet implicit or roll on amulet/rings) - which i've mentioned several times in the guide - or alternatively, taking Agility which is right on this builds path down to VP.
Every additional investment into Dex is wasted - Dex gives Accuracy and Evasion %, both stats that don't affect this build at all.

Strength on the other hand is never wasted. Every 10 Str gives 5 flat Life, and we also need atleast 109 for Lv20 Reduced Mana. Aside from that, the most efficient route to core nodes of this build just happens to involve some Str nodes, while no Dex nodes lead anywhere interesting for us.

Your claim that this build needs a 5/6L CoD is just plain wrong. But i won't repeat myself here, it's all well explained in the gear section, and backed by player feedback and my own experience leveling this build multiple times in races.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
melodia1 написал:

Also, in order to make the arc build work at all, you need to invest a few ex into those 5-6 link unique armour. That's not even remotely cheap. You shouldn't really consider this a "cheap" build at all, very misleading.

With all due respect, my experience says otherwise. Please see my post above; I've done pretty well with this build with only a four-link. That being said, I'm not going to go mess with Atziri or crazy-modded 75+ maps without that 6/5 Cloak I'm trying to craft. A good rare armour is fine for most content IMO..especially if you're playing solo...and shouldn't set you back more than 1 ex, tops. I'm as cheap as they come, but a little shopping around has brought me some decent gear for a pretty good price.

I do have to slow down and watch what I'm running into, but by and large Devourers and flicker spiders are about the only things that give me heartburn. Skellie totem helps a bit with the latter...if you don't mind giving up Lightning Warp. For the former: harsh language and a Quicksilver flask. I am a craven little coward when it comes to Devos.

Have fun!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Последняя редакция: OldeSchool. Время: 15 мая 2015 г., 13:17:53
Hello. First of all thank your for this build. I am a beginner and I am having a blast. Currently level 30 and had no problem leveling. You also made a very in-depth guide that taught me some of the basics of the game.

I am just wondering why not get the %lightning damage passive nodes at the very top of the tree that you reach at around lvl 30? That's about 70% increase lightning damage in 5 nodes. I guess you have a reason for it but I'm just wondering.
Hey there, awesome, glad you enjoy it!

You should flesh out the build first to have VP, enough Life and enough Mana/Regen to sustain MoM/AA once you enter maps, then you should finish all crit nodes.
After that is done - around Lv90 - you can get Heart of Thunder. Getting it earlier would just push other, more important nodes 5 levels behind, which will make it harder to progress after a certain point.
twitch.tv/enki91
Really nice fast build. Its great you keep it updated. Im level 85 and i have only 12k tooltip dps. My gems are still leveling but i feel i should have a little more dps. If you can see my profile then plz give me some tips :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация