Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Shaper is purely mechanical, if your gear isn't good, the fight just takes longer. So if you can take elder out easily, you should be fine for shaper.
"
Dreagation написал:
Shaper is purely mechanical, if your gear isn't good, the fight just takes longer. So if you can take elder out easily, you should be fine for shaper.

Awsome. Thx. I'll watch some videos and give it a whirl
Just a quick question about cluster jewels, I see 75 is the recommended minimum level. What’s the reason for this? I have a level 56 large with lightning damage disorienting display and vengeful commander... Is that useable? Also if I socket that jewel I see the next two cluster jewel slots are both medium yet there’s no mention of medium jewels in the guide, just large and small? Am I missing something there?

Thanks
The next 2 cluster slots being medium just means that nothing larger than medium will fit: So small and medium clusters fit and regular jewels. You just can't chain large clusters.

I think Enki advices a lvl 75 large cluster because that can roll all notables. (corrosive elements and supercharge require item lvl 75). You ideally want a large cluster with 3 notables, and lvl 75 gives you the highest chance to get 3 usefull notables on it if you craft it yourself. Yours is useable for a good while, but I would recommend to at some point get 3 good notables on it. (I personally like disorienting display, vengeful commander and scintillating idea)
"
Dreagation написал:
The next 2 cluster slots being medium just means that nothing larger than medium will fit: So small and medium clusters fit and regular jewels. You just can't chain large clusters.

I think Enki advices a lvl 75 large cluster because that can roll all notables. (corrosive elements and supercharge require item lvl 75). You ideally want a large cluster with 3 notables, and lvl 75 gives you the highest chance to get 3 usefull notables on it if you craft it yourself. Yours is useable for a good while, but I would recommend to at some point get 3 good notables on it. (I personally like disorienting display, vengeful commander and scintillating idea)

Ah, thanks. That explains it perfectly 😁 Yeah, I’ll keep using it till I can afford a better one or craft one. I’ve never actually got a character this far, the grind from 90 to 100 is horrible lol. Any advice on the best way to level now?
"
Okereke7 написал:
"
Dreagation написал:

Ah, thanks. That explains it perfectly 😁 Yeah, I’ll keep using it till I can afford a better one or craft one. I’ve never actually got a character this far, the grind from 90 to 100 is horrible lol. Any advice on the best way to level now?
Work on getting to ~93 by running very safe content. Then set a rule for yourself to only work on a level if you naturally reach 50%, or whatever % you choose, of the way to the next level without sacrificing fun and income; once you hit that threshold grind safe content to get the level. I would run that to level 97 or 98 depending upon how valuable the skill point is. For 97/98 to 100 that's where the real slog is and I probably wouldn't try to get those levels solo. For the levels up to about 97 it isn't too bad to buy and run Beachheads and they largely pay for themselves through ancient, exalt, and chaos shards - the real cost is boredom. If I wanted to get to 100 I would buy in to 5-way legion or pure Chayula runs through the TFT discord. I think you can get 99 and 100 for something like 20ex but I might be incorrect there. Personally have never hit 100, might buy it next league if I have a better league start and income.
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
Okereke7 написал:
"
Dreagation написал:

Work on getting to ~93 by running very safe content. Then set a rule for yourself to only work on a level if you naturally reach 50%, or whatever % you choose, of the way to the next level without sacrificing fun and income; once you hit that threshold grind safe content to get the level. I would run that to level 97 or 98 depending upon how valuable the skill point is. For 97/98 to 100 that's where the real slog is and I probably wouldn't try to get those levels solo. For the levels up to about 97 it isn't too bad to buy and run Beachheads and they largely pay for themselves through ancient, exalt, and chaos shards - the real cost is boredom. If I wanted to get to 100 I would buy in to 5-way legion or pure Chayula runs through the TFT discord. I think you can get 99 and 100 for something like 20ex but I might be incorrect there. Personally have never hit 100, might buy it next league if I have a better league start and income.

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.
Was hoping to try and craft something similar to what Dreagation posted a couple pages back. I'm new to crafting and this is my first league back since Legion, so I'm still learning Harvest among other things. What would be the process for attempting to craft a Transfiguration of Mind rare helm?
Последняя редакция: Radagastt. Время: 10 марта 2021 г., 19:55:27
"
Radagastt написал:
Was hoping to try and craft something similar to what Dreagation posted a couple pages back. I'm new to crafting and this is my first league back since Legion, so I'm still learning Harvest among other things. What would be the process for attempting to craft a Transfiguration of Mind rare helm?
I have a post about the process a few pages back, sitting about 30ex into it and below is where it stands. Minimum of another 5ex to get it into useable condition, but I want to also Maven the lightning res reduction on enemies so that's another 10ex, and then more Harvest crafting from there to make it as good as Draegation's. To beat the relatively inexpensive Crown of the Inward Eye takes an absurd amount of effort. Best case scenario is probably about 25 to 30ex, worst case - the sky is the limit but I will be surprised if it takes me more than another 25 or 35 to get mine done.
I'll try to make it as complete as possible, including things to look out for:

Step1: buy a base helmet you want with the helmet enchant you want, preferably already crusader/elder influenced. Crusader helmet should be item level 85+, the elder helmet should be 75+, unless that's the one you're keeping, then make it 84+ for resistance rolls.
Step2: If the helmet above isn't influenced, use a crusader exalted orb on it.
Step3: Get a second helmet that's the other influence. Stuff about itemlevels still applies
Step4: Craft via alt/regal or fossils (I went with lucents) T1 %max mana on the elder helmet.
Step5: Check if it has a extra influenced mod, 1 and not more than 1! If it has 2, see if you can easily get rid of 1. Otherwise use orbs or annulment till you have the right result or have lost the mod we want (go back to step 4) If it has none, consider the aug harvest caster craft, which guarantees an influenced mod. (need a open prefix)
Step6: Maven orb time. If the wrong mod elevates, restart from step4. (Check if the helmet is sellable before you scour, might save you some money)
Step7: Other helmet time, craft via alt/regal or fossils (I went with metallics) t1 -% lightning res.
Step8: Check if it has a extra influenced mod, 1 and not more than 1! If it has 2, see if you can easily get rid of 1. Otherwise use orbs or annulment till you have the right result or have lost the mod we want (go back to step 4). If it has none, see if you can craft lightning res and then go for augment lightning from harvest. (If suffixes are full, you don't have to craft the lightning res.)
Step9: Another 50/50 with the maven orb. If the wrong mod elevates, restart from step7. (again, see if it's sellable to reduce losses)
Step10: Awakener orb time: Make sure to use the orb first on the helmet you don't want to keep, so the helmet with the helmet enchant doesn't get destroyed.
Step11: Not really step 11, but wanted to give this its own space: It is possible to get mods that you cannot remove easily with harvestcrafting, for example minion damage or a really low mana roll. This means either accept it as is and you lose some prefixes, (or craft suffixes can't be changed) and pray with an orb of annulment. THIS CAN BRICK YOUR ITEM, so be very sure you're ok with starting again if you try this. I'm only focussing on prefixes here, since suffixes are mainly for resses and those should be capped since we used crown before this.
Step12: Start harvestcrafting your item. I think it's important to be able to at least get life on your helmet and preferably life and (benchcrafted) mana. step12a: Start with life. If you have open suffixes, try to fill them up with some random stuff (that is removable later) then rem/add life till you have a high enough tier.
step12b: benchcraft mana if you have that open prefix. You might have to do that after crafting the suffixes.
Step12c: Try to get a good cold res tier. Convert that to lightning or fire res if needed
step12d: Try to get a good cold res tier. You can keep as is or change it to the last elemental res. Or go for chaos res.
We try to work with cold res here, since lightning to lightning crafts can mess up the lightning res debuff. And since the helmet is elder influenced, there's a lot of random fire mods we avoid this way. With cold there's only reduced freeze duration to compete with.
Step13: Welcome to the club. :P

Cost analysis excluding harvest crafts, not expressed in exalts or chaos:
It's all on average, so could be less, could be more.
4 maven orbs.
16 lucent fossils and resonators or 175alts and 45 augs.
38 metallic fossils and resonators or 540 alts+130 augs.
1 Awakener orb
1 helmet with arcane cloak enchant (or whatever one you prefer)
Possibly a crusader exalted orb
Maybe some exalts for metacrafting, but doubt it.
Последняя редакция: Dreagation. Время: 10 марта 2021 г., 21:28:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация