Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi i am trying this build out currently at the end of act 3 where the guide tells me to Get Arcane Cloak and link it with Arcane Surge from the Arc Setup and Get Lightning Penetration and Archmage and link them to Arc does this mean that all 5 gems have to be linked? if so how do i accomplish that? thanks.
"
BronsonWMD написал:
Hi i am trying this build out currently at the end of act 3 where the guide tells me to Get Arcane Cloak and link it with Arcane Surge from the Arc Setup and Get Lightning Penetration and Archmage and link them to Arc does this mean that all 5 gems have to be linked? if so how do i accomplish that? thanks.
No, it means two different setups, first, a two link of Cloak and Surge, then another three link of Arc, Lightning Pen, and Archmage. You might find it useful to scroll to the next section (tl;dr: Leveling Section) where the gem setups are in one condensed section and it might make it easier to see the progression of the setups and links required. I would mention that the last part where it talks about Golem gems I don't think those need to be linked.
I'm wondering what other aura gems would be suitable for this build
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
BronsonWMD написал:
No, it means two different setups, first, a two link of Cloak and Surge, then another three link of Arc, Lightning Pen, and Archmage. You might find it useful to scroll to the next section (tl;dr: Leveling Section) where the gem setups are in one condensed section and it might make it easier to see the progression of the setups and links required. I would mention that the last part where it talks about Golem gems I don't think those need to be linked.

You are correct, none of the golem gems need to be linked to each other.
Haven't gotten a chance to try this build out but does someone know if it's possibly for me to just chuck in Crackling Lance or is there too much of a difference between the two gems?
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
"

You could chuck in precision (We kinda have 1 empty socket) or change wrath to zealotry if you feel you need more crit chance. Other than that, not that much I'm afraid.
any way to autocast arc or switch to an autobomber?
"
Dreagation написал:
"

You could chuck in precision (We kinda have 1 empty socket) or change wrath to zealotry if you feel you need more crit chance. Other than that, not that much I'm afraid.
Not playing the build any longer but isn't getting The Anima Stone and running a 5th Golem a pretty good use, or is there still another socket even after getting that?
I mean, he was asking about aura's so dont randomly involve the passive skill tree. :P

But ye, I wouldn't run precision myself. i'd take the lightning golem.
Последняя редакция: Dreagation. Время: 8 марта 2021 г., 19:11:56
Hi.

About Crusader is it really better than Mystic Talents witch give

+16% increased Spell Damage

+14 to maximum Energy Shield

25% increased Mana Regeneration Rate

+30 Intelligence

I have just swap it and I don't sure about it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация