Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

We invest quite a lot in mana. I have 540% increased mana, so I get 162% increased damage from transfiguration of mind. I hope that puts matters in perspective.
But I'd suggest you get a crown of the inward eye if you can fix your resistances and then annoint mind drinker or mana flows on the amulet.
I have created the helmet, what I was looking for was a base with high mana, the t1 % mana increase some other t1 elder enchant and the 3rd prefix to be removable.
Then you can do the maven orb, do some harvest craft to add/remove stuff. unremovable suffixes can be rolled away with keep prefixes roll.
To make it not as expensive use a base helmet with a lvl 20 minion enchant. I was able to sell both failed helmets for 6ex. So a failed attempt is only around 3ex instead of 9ex.
"
samfisch3r написал:
I have created the helmet, what I was looking for was a base with high mana, the t1 % mana increase some other t1 elder enchant and the 3rd prefix to be removable.
Then you can do the maven orb, do some harvest craft to add/remove stuff. unremovable suffixes can be rolled away with keep prefixes roll.
To make it not as expensive use a base helmet with a lvl 20 minion enchant. I was able to sell both failed helmets for 6ex. So a failed attempt is only around 3ex instead of 9ex.

Just want to add here, that this only works if you don't want to use an awakener's orb for an elder/crusader helmet (Which is imo the way to go).
"
Dreagation написал:
"
samfisch3r написал:

Just want to add here, that this only works if you don't want to use an awakener's orb for an elder/crusader helmet (Which is imo the way to go).

Yes sure, but much more complicated and expensive.
How much is the gain from the -10% lightning res anyways?
Since it applies to the enemies, it's kind of a more multiplier. Which is pretty good.
The crafting process is more expensive yes, but not that much more complicated.
Here's my helmet for an example.
What's everyone doing to get Harvest crafts? I am having a very difficult time getting it to appear, even with all available points allocated towards accomplishing that, and when I do, the crafts available are generally not what I want. I have been running maps in Haewark Hamlet and Lex Proxima non-stop and they have been good maps, high number of mods and I even corrupt them but still the crafts found are not what I want.

I am more concerned about how to get good crafts, it has been ages since I have seen an augment or a remove/add craft, almost everything is a reroll all or some currency exchange. When I do find good ones they are often synthesis or influence stuff I don't need.

While writing this I did some searching as well and have a theory - am I overshooting the crafts I want? It looks like I want Tier 2 seeds and the crafts I am finding are Tier 3 stuff. Maybe I need to run maps with less mods on them, perhaps even white, to get the stuff I want?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14mvYXSiyXs2l48EXv-pq6OngRIZOtUWKVodRUTeLDEQ/edit#gid=0

https://poedb.tw/us/HarvestSeed
"
BuckFutter9 написал:
It looks like I want Tier 2 seeds and the crafts I am finding are Tier 3 stuff.
This appears to also be wrong, what I want are as many Tier 1 seeds as I can find and then for those to be lucky or something so that they provide the better crafting options. Does that sound correct? If so, boy did I waste a lot of time and resources juicing maps to get a bunch of crafts I don't need.
Does juicing maps even affect the type of seeds that spawn? I feel it mostly affects the amount of patches in your harvest (But this could also be completely wrong).

I've been going for the strategy where you run atoll (and caldera if I get sick of atoll for a bit) and have every map contain a zana mission. You want Paths not taken from the uncharted realms, all harvest nodes in haewark (at least I'm selling a lot of crafts I'm not using, so I like wild fruit). Your watchstones should be 4 titanium's, 1 with zana missions in area's have 2 additional map options or 2 with zana missions in area's have 1 additional map options. The other 3/2 watchstones should focus on master missions from completing maps have increased chance to be zana missions.
This appears to be the way to get the most map options from the zana mission. And harvest is a possible mission. We're mainly doing it in haewark for the best chance on getting harvest in the normal map aswell.
If you don't hit harvest, you can often just do a synthesis map/shaper guardian/elder guardian or even a blight/unique map if you want to do them for challenges/atlas completion.
Perhaps my watchstone strategy is wrong, I have been running 4 platinums with Bountiful Harvest. I have also not been using the Zana's much as I was focusing on Jun. I have 4 Chayulas left to upgrade and will switch to Zana once I have those done.
Hey there fellow arc users. I've been able to easily farm regular elder for a bit now. If I can easily take him down should I be able to take down the shaper as long as I learn the fight mechanics?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация