Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
xxoctoberxx написал:
The guide recommends the passive "Forethought." Is there a reason not to get "Dreamer" as well?
Dreamer gives 20% increased maximum Mana, and 10% + 15% increased Mana Regeneration Rate, which seems pretty useful.
Dreamer and the node leading to it each have "5% reduced Mana Cost of Skills," which would weaken Archmage Support. But I don't really understand how much of a difference that would make.
Would getting the "Dreamer" passive weaken Archmage Support significantly? Do you think it would be worth it?

Hello you can try manaflows or mind drinker tbh personally i think mind drinker is the best if you are talking about necklace anoint
10% is not small amount it stacks up
Последняя редакция: Sorenalike. Время: 10 июля 2021 г., 5:42:24
"
xxoctoberxx написал:
The guide recommends the passive "Forethought." Is there a reason not to get "Dreamer" as well?
Dreamer gives 20% increased maximum Mana, and 10% + 15% increased Mana Regeneration Rate, which seems pretty useful.
Dreamer and the node leading to it each have "5% reduced Mana Cost of Skills," which would weaken Archmage Support. But I don't really understand how much of a difference that would make.
Would getting the "Dreamer" passive weaken Archmage Support significantly? Do you think it would be worth it?

The reduced cost of skills completely goes against the point of the build, even with the bonus maximum mana its a large net DPS loss, you'd be better taking nothing than taking that.
hi guys, does anyone know how to craft the %mana+transfiguration of mind+minus enemy lightning res helmet? i have both maven orbs and awakener orbs, just have no clue how to craft that helmet now.

edit: got help in the discord group, thanks!
Последняя редакция: bananacandy98. Время: 15 июля 2021 г., 9:12:56
I keep hearing mixed things about this build, as popular as it is. Some say it was good enough to get them to red maps and beyond, and others say they couldn't get very far with similar investment. I played a Soulwrest Necromancer for most of this League and would like to try more of a straight up caster for the next one but I remain unsure of this build's capabilities.
Sick new art.
It's my first experience with poe, and i really want to say thank you!
"
Jay-Nines написал:
I keep hearing mixed things about this build, as popular as it is. Some say it was good enough to get them to red maps and beyond, and others say they couldn't get very far with similar investment. I played a Soulwrest Necromancer for most of this League and would like to try more of a straight up caster for the next one but I remain unsure of this build's capabilities.

All builds are gonna have mixed reviews at some point imo, I have used Enki's arc witch build since the heist league and it has served me incredibly well, I learned a ton of stuff, had so much fun. I will say this build is better to play in softcore trade league though, at least for me I personally think trading for gear upgrades is quite necessary for me to keep progressing through the game, but I guess that depends on how much time you invest in the game. Sure, you will hit a bump once in a while and not quite understand why you keep dying, but if you read the build thoroughly you'll get the info and solutions you need.

Anyway, with Enki's build this league I have managed to complete all contents, uber atziri, elder, shaper, elder+shaper, maven, etc. The only thing that I still fail at is Maven's invitation the feared. The hidden was also incredibly hard to complete for me.

I really recommend this build to beginners and also veterans, it is really fun and I learned tons from this build.
"
Jay-Nines написал:

Hello
I Have been playing with enkies arc since legion patch the only problem with this build its single target dps which means boss killing and that can be solved with huge investment (expensive items which usually is not required with other easier builds) .. you will be tanky and can ignore most of the mechanics but your single target dps will be low .. but i gotta say its pretty enjoyable specially the archmage version of his build.
GL
Oh boy, spell echo got hit with a nerf hammer, wonder what else is gonna get hit and a bunch of nerfs to flat damage
Последняя редакция: RajivAiyar. Время: 15 июля 2021 г., 22:39:46
i heard some stuff for controlled destruction as well ... well looks like arc getting nerf gotta wait and see ..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация