Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Socknott написал:

I guess, that you do know that arcane surge gives an extra bonus to the linked spell on top of what other spells get. With arcane capacitor, we are not so much behind even without shock.
about shock effectiveness: I guess, we will find out once we can see it on the monsters tagged with it.

However, as others said before, I fear that the damage lost from golems and archmage will make this build even less of an endgame use.

Sure, but the extra damage is not as much as EF and even if you add shock on top of that it (without investing to shock effectiveness) doesnt reach the EF damage sadly ... but the way i see it next league would be a shock arc so who knows what would be good we need to wait and see
btw If I have EF + Shaper of Storms: Will I always or never shock?
"
Socknott написал:
btw If I have EF + Shaper of Storms: Will I always or never shock?

I understand the love of shock in you but why not just use

for now ..
and no you can't shock... you will need some other spell like some brand or something to apply the shock for you.
As far as I understood the mechanic: shock effect size is calculated by the damage that the shocking spell did.
If that is correct then I guess that any side spell like cwdt orb of storms will never shock for much while our main spell has the potential for a serious shock. (But I guess that the 10% shock of your flask might do a good job anyway)
"
HennekY написал:
So... It was really heavy blow. Almost CO.

Something like Shaper of storms + Bastion of elements + Heart of destruction. Heavily invest in shock effect and crit and get those juicy cluster jewel bonuses. Don't know if it will be viable though .

I hope Enki will find a way to save this build. But its a hard task

Might be better to pick shaper of winter instead of heart of destruction since we don't need aoe for arc. Changed Cold Conduction cluster actually very good in this setup. Invest in ailment strength, 60% max shock cluster and stack crit.

Shaper of winter gives us a very good defensive layer in form of chill since you can easily chill even bosses with recent changes.
will templar(hiero) be straight up better then witch for MoM now?
"
lycanking20 написал:
will templar(hiero) be straight up better then witch for MoM now?

I doubt it would be better ... but last tests i did you can get about 1000 regen more from it but damage wise witch is still better i think... but defensive wise templar is better specially with 50% aliment thingy
POB Community Fork is updated for those who want to see what the changes mean to them.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
it is dead in 3.15?
"
Neonplus написал:
it is dead in 3.15?

This build was started in 2014, and've been changed for every single league. Some changes were very drastic. So no - build is not dead.

Enki usually updates this build in last two days before the new league patch.

Последняя редакция: HennekY. Время: 22 июля 2021 г., 4:30:59

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация