Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

endgame gear only gives you 1m dps? uhhhh
RIP Enki's Arc

was my first ever build guide that I followed ;)
Rip

I hope this build revive
Will this build still be good to use until Expeditions comes out on console?
RIP
this build is my first and only build (i'm playing for 3 months now), and I'm finishing the end game gears on standard (I do not like leagues mechanics and only play with one character), and really wanna do all contents and trophies on ps5. For now I'm on maps tier 14~15 yet. The thing is, I almost have no currency anymore (only 2 ex, but things on PS/standard is too much expensive), and I'll not start all over again on a new league. I'm here to ask if it is possible/easy to change/fix the build, for example if the build gets to much bad, could I change to another elementalist witch build only changing the passive skills, gems and gears, or is it too complicated to do? I have some orb of regret but dont know if this work on ascendancy skills or if have another thing to hard to do to change a build.
Lmao i came to post and had a draft here right before I ripped on this build in HC many leagues ago.

I just came here to say thank you. Ive been here since CB but ive been away from time to time, and I would often refer to your arc witch for league starters whenever I was taking a hiatus.

Been a blast running your build

I have many good memories with this build and some not so good memories but in the end thanks for this build guide as it helped me out when I started playing PoE.
I was going to play something else this league already (kinda maxed out the build in ritual league), after playing your build since Betrayal! It was not only great to play the build, but both the build and how the guide was written gave a lot of options to learn the game initially and then trying push boundaries. And I've been glad to have the opportunity to share that knowledge through answering questions people had here.

So thank you, Enki, for all the time and effort you've put in the guide! I've loved all the iterations of the build (that I've seen) and have had many great moments with them. Rip arc witch, may you be resurrected at some point.
RIP my first build ever

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация