Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

If I use two void batteries..

Will I get 25% oder 50% spell damage per power charge ?
@most1010

You get 50% increased spell damage
@mustafa2812: A lifebased Atziri's Splendour is pretty good, aim for Ar% or Ar%/ES roll.
Cloak of Flame works too, but you miss out on a life roll.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi, I really appreciate your build (it's my first non melee build and I don't think I can ever go back lol) right now I'm just starting maps, and thinking about attempting merc lab soon for the lovely ascendancy points. I'm looking for what I should focus on upgrading, I spent a couple chaos to buy some new wands and my biggest expenditure so far was on call of the brotherhood. Should I replace tabula with a 5L? upgrade some of my other gear? Or should I focus on getting some increased quality gems? I still need to buy empower and enhance, but have all the other gems. Thanks for any help! When I liquidate most of my currency to chaos I should have a little over 30-40.

@vladimars: Hey! Your wands are quite good for now, so i would focus on defensive stuff first.
Start with a good 5L, then look for some better belt/boots and maybe ring (it's good, but not enough resistances) so you can eventually switch your gloves with Facebreakers/Malis.
After that is done, get a Vinktars flask and then an amulet upgrade.

Quality gems aren't as important to have for this build, you'll be fine if you just recipe those listed in the quality importance section. But if you wanna spare the currency you can of course also buy them, but i would keep that as last priority.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
@vladimars: Hey! Your wands are quite good for now, so i would focus on defensive stuff first.
Start with a good 5L, then look for some better belt/boots and maybe ring (it's good, but not enough resistances) so you can eventually switch your gloves with Facebreakers/Malis.
After that is done, get a Vinktars flask and then an amulet upgrade.

Quality gems aren't as important to have for this build, you'll be fine if you just recipe those listed in the quality importance section. But if you wanna spare the currency you can of course also buy them, but i would keep that as last priority.

should I buy the empower and enhance gems before the 5L?
@vladimars: Empower is our 6th link on Arc, so unless you can afford a 6L you don't need it yet.
Enlighten (not Enhance) however doesn't hurt if you can afford atleast a Lv2 one.
twitch.tv/enki91
Okay something is driving me crazy. If us Assassins are going with the ascendancy "Assassinate" we do not need culling strike on our Orb of Storms as we already get Culling strike on crit!

You should probably mention this :D

Also I just hit level 68 and equipped my dual voids and i'm doing more dps than my level 88 witch in standard. Kinda scary...can't wait to insta-rip to reflect. :D
Guides(old, not updated)
LL BV Trickster - /1699146
CoC Quill Rain - /1668121
Последняя редакция: Caelsora. Время: 30 июня 2016 г., 17:31:21
@Caelsora: Good point, i was kind of hoping people can figure that out themselves, but i'll put a note.

GL with your Assassin! Haven't played the build as Assassin myself yet, but i can imagine how scary reflect can become, especially with dual Voids!
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey all! I played this toon to 85 and then rolled a Juggernaut EQ that I have been playing.

I would very much like to turn this elementalist into a magic find toon.

I would love any advice or help, I sold all of her gear off to fund the EQ build so she is naked and I need to start over.

Is it possible to make her a viable MFer? What do I need to equip her with and what changes should I make to the tree if any?

I have a bit of a hard time understanding the mechanics of character building so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация