Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey.. so i was just wondering..

Best in Slot for this build would be ...

Double Void Battery
Lightning Coil
Atziris Gloves
Helmet: just a rare good one (?)
Belt: just a rare good one (?)
Movement + Resistances Boots (?)
Rings: CotB + perfect on Diamond Base
Amulet as listed with good bonuses..

am i right?

Hello there Enki!

I just wanted to take the time and thank you for this awesome detailed guide.
I've been playing this game just a bit over one month and luckily I came across your guide for my very first ever character.

Not only did it help me to not 'waste' my first character in PoE but I'm totally enjoying my time with this build, plus your guide is so 'newbie' friendly that I've learned alot for the game aswell.

Anyhow - currently farming up to T13~14 maps with not much problems unless I go 'yolo/rush' mode.
So far with this user friendly build I've found 5 exalted drops, Taste of Hate, 6slotted and linked my chest (took me about ~8 exalted) and quite a few more valuable gear which I'd estimate close to ~25 exalted since I started.

My question would be, I'm thinking to invest on some kind of super-slow-tanky-something-something build to complete the 'ultra-hard' content such as Uber Atziri, Uber Lab, T15's (I think Core is the hardest?) etc - because I believe that this build/character is super fun and good @ mapping but lack the ability to finish such content, unless maybe with crazy good gear. What do you think about that ?

Here is my gear so far - and by all means, feel free to comment on it if anything! Suggestions, ideas, improvements are always welcome!

Скрытый текст

@Misphex: Correct, except that a great pair of wands can beat void batteries - but are really hard to come by and potentially extremely expensive.

@Checkmeit: Thanks, things like this are exactly what i was trying to achieve with this guide!
Your gear looks good, could squeeze out a little more life on ring and boots but it's nothing you have to immediatly upgrade.

It's definitely worth to try and invest into different builds to expand your knowledge and experience about the game. Except Uber Atziri and maybe Core (never tried), my build can take on all the stuff you listed with practice, so i'll focus on those two instances in my recommendations.

If Uber Atziri is your main goal, the probably cheapest option would be a CI Bladefall Miner.
The whole poison double dipping mechanic is so beyond broken (and hopefully gets reworked soon) that you can't really fail with this build, but it also removes all thrill and makes the whole thing absolutely boring. It's also not really a fast mapping build and not sure if it can take on Core Malachai.

A more well-rounded build is the "Lawn Mower" LL Blade Vortex build you can find here in the witch section. I've used it myself to kill Uber Atziri and it's also great for mapping.
Downside is it can get expensive even without going for top gear pieces.

If you wanna give archers a shot, check out any Reach of the Council build. I'm currently playing an evasive version of Sarang's LA Inquisitor, which you can find in the templar section.
It's fairly cheap to gear when compared to its strength and can take on all bosses with a bit practice in manual dodging and frostwall positioning.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
@Misphex: Correct, except that a great pair of wands can beat void batteries - but are really hard to come by and potentially extremely expensive.

Thanks for your reply.
Its my first time playing PoE and i absolutely love this build.

Keep it up. thanks man
Excuse me, why should we need Increase Minion Life when we can summon it again when it dies?
How about replacing with added lightning damage or elemental focus support??
@stunvn: Just a convenience, so you have to resummon them less often. Of course you can use whatever else you think is beneficial to your golems.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey Enki91!

Just found this one on poe.trade:

37% increased Spell Damage
73% increased Spell Damage
67% increased Physical Damage
Adds 4-76 Lightning Damage
15% increased Cast Speed
107% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
46% increased Mana Regeneration Rate

This thing would be total broken, am i right?
@Misphex: That one is pretty sick. Too bad it's not flat light dmg to spells, but still really good.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:

@Checkmeit: Thanks, things like this are exactly what i was trying to achieve with this guide!
Your gear looks good, could squeeze out a little more life on ring and boots but it's nothing you have to immediatly upgrade.

It's definitely worth to try and invest into different builds to expand your knowledge and experience about the game. Except Uber Atziri and maybe Core (never tried), my build can take on all the stuff you listed with practice, so i'll focus on those two instances in my recommendations.

If Uber Atziri is your main goal, the probably cheapest option would be a CI Bladefall Miner.
The whole poison double dipping mechanic is so beyond broken (and hopefully gets reworked soon) that you can't really fail with this build, but it also removes all thrill and makes the whole thing absolutely boring. It's also not really a fast mapping build and not sure if it can take on Core Malachai.

A more well-rounded build is the "Lawn Mower" LL Blade Vortex build you can find here in the witch section. I've used it myself to kill Uber Atziri and it's also great for mapping.
Downside is it can get expensive even without going for top gear pieces.

If you wanna give archers a shot, check out any Reach of the Council build. I'm currently playing an evasive version of Sarang's LA Inquisitor, which you can find in the templar section.
It's fairly cheap to gear when compared to its strength and can take on all bosses with a bit practice in manual dodging and frostwall positioning.

I'm thanking you for replying back and I'm totally gonna follow your advice!
I've been looking guides for my 2nd character ever for like a week now but I refuse to play these damned CoC Discharge builds. Where is the fun in that.
Anyhow, I'll be trying Sarang's guide, Archer seems like a fun class to play!
Excuse me, why don't you use Herald of Thunder?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация