Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Aias_o_Telamonios: You could switch in PCoC for Controlled Destruction. Damage will still be enough for convenient mapping, you just may have to switch to the regular setup in some tougher bossfights.
twitch.tv/enki91
So I know this sounds like a silly question but judging from what we're using Lightning Coil for; If I can get my hands on Kintsugi would that be the better option?
@Zalashiji: We don't really scale evasion high enough for that to be effective, and getting the right colours would be even harder than on coil.
twitch.tv/enki91
Sorry if this has been asked already but why should I not level cwdt and immortal call past 10 and 12 respectively?
@kurais: Simply to keep the CwDt procs and Immortal Call duration balanced for this kind of build. A Lv20 CwDt would allow us to use a Lv20 Immortal Call, but would also take twice the damage you have to take before it procs - and the gained extra duration does not make up for that downside.

With a Lv10 CwDt and Lv12 Immortal Call we have a good balance between amount of CwDt procs and Immortal Call duration.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi !

First of all, thank you a lot for the guide, I am enjoying it a lot, currently @ level 83.
I wanted to ask you if between battery and Doryani (which I dual wield now) there are any "intermediate" steps that are worth it.

Also, for bosses is there any way to boost ST dps via a stationary skill ?

All the best !
@Danny86: Hey, that's great to hear! I've checked the wand market in Prophecy and there's unfortunately not much for sale that would be worth getting as a step inbetween. There is however one wand with a current c/o of 3ex (Kraken Spire), which i'd personally prefer over Void Battery.

I've tried all different kind of spells (except the newest, Frostbolt and Vortex) as a 4L for single target, but nothing felt significantly better than just using Arc and thus wasn't worth the sockets.
Vaal Storm Call is good and was in this build setup for a while, but i find it's too unreliable and simply not usable in some fights, mainly Izaro and some temp league stuff (Rigwald, Pale Court).
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi

I notice you have 40 Challenges in Prophecy. I am working my way to 36 solo and hoped you could give me a few tips or clarifications.

1. Is there a way to get the Unique Strongbox. I have been chancing all of the ones I find but is there an easier way?

2. I have tried to get the Rampage, got to 850 on an Arid Lake with +pack size and sea witches. Can this be done solo or do I need to group to get more mobs?

3. Is there a trick to the 2 tormented spirits? All I could think of was to keep the Tormented Spirit Prophecy sealed then when there are a lot of possessed mobs and a Rare open it and hope the rare releases another spirit.

4. Shrines are there any tricks to getting more shrine spawns, I am at 140ish and it will be tight for me to get to 200.

I have ruled out getting the Grinds, Map Bosses only at 93/300 and the twinned maps will be tough so I think I have a good chance at it.

Thanks
I was reading the previous post and I have this wand sitting around in Prophecy, it seems to be what Danny86 might be looking for. If you set a fair price I would sell it to him as I don't have a shop.

I also have

which can have Spell Damage crafted on

and

which can have a Leech or Mana crafted

If you don't want this post left up, let me know and I will delete it.
@Kanguranan: I don't mind the post, just not sure if it'll reach the person it was intended for this way. Now that that's out of the way, let's get to your challenge questions:

1. I've found 3 myself so far, one in lower merciless while grinding prophecies and two in maps.
Not sure what the chances of chancing one are, but you could try buying some Monstrous Treasures and hope to get lucky with either a spawn or through chance orbs.

2. You can absolutely solo it. I was doing it easily in a packsize gorge, that's probably the easiest map to get it done. It might take a few tries depending on what types of mobs you get spawned.
If you can, try rolling a gorge with seawitches and packsize for super easy completion of this challenge.

3. Idk if there are any particular tricks that you can force easily. I got this challenge randomly done with two ghosts spawning near a rare monster. If you're lucky and find an Ashes of the Condemned strongbox, chances are pretty high that you'll get this challenge done if you let everything properly spawn and give the ghosts time to possess rares.
Another thing you can try would be putting torment with zana on your maps and hope for the best, or lure rares around the map to the ghosts.

4. It's just a grind. Do maps, or run easy zones like solaris 1 and you will eventually get it done.
You could also force 3 shrines per map with zana domination, but that can get very costly.

twitch.tv/enki91

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация