Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
SenorPez написал:
Can Vaal Haste be triggered? I thought Vaal gems couldn't be triggered.

If so, any suggestions on replacement?

It can't be triggered by CwDt, gloves just happened to be the only gear with enough free sockets for both, plus Enfeeble and Vaal Haste both get affected by Inc Duration.

Not sure what you could replace it with, maybe Vaal Discipline or Vaal Grace, or simply keep the socket free.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi,

Thank you for the build guide and have learned immensely en route to level 84 on the 1 month flashback league.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMFQgceB6UI9Ax9DkgQfxEPEZYTnhSwFkAWbxa_HRQmlSj6KU8qOCycNZI6WDvjQYdBlkT7RZ1JUUmyTC1Ms1AwU1JVS1XGVytXlF3yXyph4mNDZAlknWaeakNtGXDVdFV-M4IQgh6Cm4LHhX2IQonTiiiMNo5kj0aP-pUumuCboaIApJGnCKlurJius7Xytvq3PriTvYLAVMHFxp7Q9dWm2L3bC9te34rfsOFz42rpAuvu6_XsGOw47SDw1fId96b31_no-tL-Cv6z

A few questions (currently at 2% leech, 3400 hp, 800 unreserved (with clarity, hot, pol, 11k naked arc dps no auras)

- Tactical advice to improve build that won't cost arm and leg including 6-linking COD. e.g. where should my next 3-5 ex go towards.
- Suggestions on how to get to 1000+ unreserved?
- my gem setup including CWDT is a bit weird - thoughts?
- At level 84, it says i have 18 passive points left - am i missing a few passive points?

thanks in advance.
@atlassound: Thanks, great to hear that!

1. You can try getting boots with high movement speed or overall higher life rolls on gear, or try to upgrade Foe Weaver for something similar with leech. Or an amulet with mana regen, crit multi and high life. That's where your currency would be best spent at.

2. To reach ~1k unreserved mana, i'd recommend to take out the Empower from your Clarity/Herald of Thunder setup. It increased the amount those auras reserves and isn't really needed there.

3. Your CwDt setups are ok, just the Ice Nova won't really do anything. If you'd manage to get 3r1b on the boots, you could use CwDt - Enduring Cry - Spell Totem - Summon Skeletons for some nice distraction.

4. Sounds like you helped two bandits, most likely Oak in normal and Alira in merciless. This isn't shown at the skilltree in your character page, which always counts the theoretical maximum possible 120pts you'd have at Lv100 with killing all bandits in all difficulties.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for the quick feedback!

Per your comments, removed the empower, and got a corrupted 3R maligaro for the spell-totem/skeleton suggestion.

One final question - is there any scenario where a 6L rare chest would beat out a 5L CoD? Is losing out on the defense benefits of MOM not worth the benefit of the extra link on the 6L?

Последняя редакция: atlassound. Время: 1 июня 2015 г., 17:46:14
A 6L rare chest would work if you got enough life (4.3k+) and don't run too crazy mapmods, but i'd personally recommend staying with a CoD. The MoM buffer just helps so much, especially if you accidentally crit into a reflect pack.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
CwDt (Lv4) - Enfeeble (Lv7) - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration

Okay so I'm somewhat new, why do you keep Enfeeble at level 7? I might be misunderstanding something, but from what I see on the wiki CwDt isn't stopping it, right? Since at level 1 maximum level of supported gems is 31... Is the wiki incorrect or something?
"
CMcC написал:
"
CwDt (Lv4) - Enfeeble (Lv7) - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration

Okay so I'm somewhat new, why do you keep Enfeeble at level 7? I might be misunderstanding something, but from what I see on the wiki CwDt isn't stopping it, right? Since at level 1 maximum level of supported gems is 31... Is the wiki incorrect or something?

The maximum supported level to trigger gems on CwDt refers to the spells level requirement.
A Lv4 CwDt can trigger spells with up to Lv37 requirement, which is the exact level req of a Lv7 Enfeeble.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi there!

I just transferred from Garena and am currently Level 60 using your build! Great stuff btw. First time I am playing Arc. I have two questions about gear though.

1. What do you think about using Voidbringers for gloves instead? (in the case that dex is covered)

2. How about Vertex for headgear? It doesn't give you HP but the ES, the chaos resistance and +1 to socketed gems for our auras would be quite a bonus?

P.S I am not too sure about this but does the 50% reduction apply to auras? If that's the case, would that let us run even more auras (such as discipline etc) to boost our survivability?
@lilstryer: Hey thanks, awesome to hear you like it! About your questions:

1. They should work. I personally prefer malis for the crit multi though.

2. Vertex is something i'd only recommend to use if you already have one. It is better in terms of mana through EB and chaos res than a geofris, but with ~1ex it's too expensive to fall into the <1ex budget category. For the higher categories it's missing life, as we already have none on three pieces (four if you count a possible shield). The 50% reduced mana cost doesn't apply to auras.
twitch.tv/enki91
Checked through some of the new uniques on cb.poedb.tw and oh my god guys, i think this build got a new BiS piece of gear:

New MoM placement opens up the chest slot for other options without losing survivability, will have to test a few once 2.0 hits. Keep in mind that's still a few weeks or so away, if you want to enjoy the build now get a Cloak of Defiance.
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 5 июня 2015 г., 13:32:28

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация