Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I'm curious, can you follow this guide with a fresh character/stash in beta? Or does it rely on good items that you already have ready to go on your account?

I want to play this but I will be starting from absolute scratch. Will it work? I'm curious how I should be leveling if I'm starting from scratch (zero items in stash).
Последняя редакция: KouGrizzle. Время: 6 июня 2015 г., 0:11:07
Hi, I'm running a very similar build to this (but using a pledge and less mana regen in the tree). My question is concerning some stuff I've seen on the closed beta notes.

There has been a dramatic change to both EB and AA. Do you think they will still be viable defense mechanisms? And what are you thinking about the future of this build going into 2.0?

Thanks,

-Pidge
IGN: Pidgeyqt

Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1314495

Core Malachai service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1411416
Последняя редакция: pidgeyqt. Время: 6 июня 2015 г., 0:55:42
@KouGrizzle: I've leveled the build twice selffound in beta so far after wipes. It was a bit tough in a3/4 merciless with the overtuned mob damage, but haven't played beta since the recent two patches so dunno if they tuned them a bit down.

With the new MoM placement you can pretty much master craft a solid gearset for mapping, just look out for pre-existent mana rolls on gear to have enough MoM-buffer.

@pidgeyqt: With the new EB, flat mana rolls on gear become more important to build up a good MoM-buffer. I've already upgraded my gear on live according to that and am currently at ~1k unreserved mana without EB. Aura cost changes and mana node buffs will change that a bit, but all in all it will still work just as good.

Haven't tested the new AA yet, but just by looking at it i can tell we will get more vulnerable to small, fast hits but mitigate big physical/fire hits better.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey question here.
Do you skip torture chamber boss or do you kill it ?
Got double boss roll (and Im not new to PoE so I know that this boss is pretty difficult) absolutely no chance.
Its not the gear or anything else, just dont know how to kill that boss with this build.
Any tips?
Последняя редакция: Kisato. Время: 7 июня 2015 г., 3:06:27
@Kisato: Try to stay near one of the pillars while having not too many enemies/totems between you and her, then burst her down. When she charges her laser, pop your quicksilver and hide behind a pillar until it's over, then repeat the above. Another thing to watch out for are the warping totems, always keep an eye on them if your DPS isn't enough to destroy them.

This all becomes substantially harder with dual boss, as that also means twice the amount of totems fucking up your arcs targeting. If you don't wanna risk too much but still want the loot, you could cheat a bit and equip a Three Dragons before the fight to freezelock them.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
@Kisato: Try to stay near one of the pillars while having not too many enemies/totems between you and her, then burst her down. When she charges her laser, pop your quicksilver and hide behind a pillar until it's over, then repeat the above. Another thing to watch out for are the warping totems, always keep an eye on them if your DPS isn't enough to destroy them.

This all becomes substantially harder with dual boss, as that also means twice the amount of totems fucking up your arcs targeting. If you don't wanna risk too much but still want the loot, you could cheat a bit and equip a Three Dragons before the fight to freezelock them.

Well thats exaclty what I tried but both of them was too far away in the corner, I simply died when I tried to reach the edge hit-radius of arc. Probably it was the double roll...I guess its just to difficult.

So far I like it much more than my 6L belly bino reaver. I hope this will work in the comming update without any gearchanges. I like the current state of this build with my gear.
Good job so far :) rly good build

Скрытый текст
Just wanted to let you know that I am following this build since level 1, I have been playing POE for only 6 days. I just acquired the perfect Geofri's helmet like you said 4 sockets and the right colors, the right links and the right gems....i'm so happy i'm in merciless now.

My first witch was a summoner / arcing person, and I thought it would work out but I got owned by nightmare dominus and just couldn't take it anymore....

So I dropped that toon at lvl 52 and remade this witch who is now lvl 53, my best toon so far...

I thank you so much for you're time, and expertise man, you have done an incredible job bro...seriously.

I am clearing very fast and pwning and it's been easy to trade for the items etc.....piece of cake really. Enjoying getting rich in merciless, you opened the door for me thank you.

For all those interested take a look at my little witch "Roxingdelight" To see how it's going.

Thanks again,

John
Последняя редакция: Hellman66. Время: 7 июня 2015 г., 22:56:22
Hi, again.
I just wanted to say great build.
I just got my gems to max lvl and it raised my dps greatly :)(atm leveling them up again), i can only imagine how much dps i will have with 20/20 gems. Give some advice on corrupting gems plz, i know it is risky to corrupt arc (im leveling 4 arcs atm) but how should i go about corrupting other support gems? what are the odds of ruining things etc ..
I found the cloak of defiance with near max stats but i dont have the currency to 6/5 link it.. :( Is it wize to focus my currency on socketing and linking it just before awakening? or should i wait? what would you do? :)

ty
Последняя редакция: rolfvector. Время: 8 июня 2015 г., 2:44:43
@Enki91

I decided to follow your guide on Standard-Live first. It should work fine self found I hope on 1.3 live servers? I have nothing in my stash on Standard since I used to only play HC before I stopped playing.

I was also recommended this build:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4PsAyB2A7E

Build he used:
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAuMEBwVCBx4HpQ5ID6sPxBBYEQ8RLRGWE54V5xa_FvMmPCaVKPoqCyo4Kk0snC0fL501kjrhO3w74z8nQZZE-0V8SVFJskrITC1Ms03jUDBRTFM1VUtVxl3yYeJjQ2QJZJ1uqm-ecFJw1XOzdhF3B3yDfVt-M36vf8aCEIMJg9uHE4nTiiiMNo0Zj_qVIJUul5eYrZu1nKSio6SRplepbqxHrrOvm7Q4tfK4k7jKuZPB88MJwzrKSs360PXYvdlf217djN-w4BLlGevu6_Xwa_DV8h3z6vv1_o8=

It seems to be similar to yours except he seems to use more curses when playing? I'm curious on your thoughts.

Edit - Also notice you don't take all that +Lightning damage at the top towards Heart of Thunder? Any reason for that?

Thanks
Последняя редакция: KouGrizzle. Время: 8 июня 2015 г., 23:12:06
@Kisato: Thanks alot man!

@Hellman66: Thanks, posts like this are always awesome to see! :)

@rolfvector: Thanks! The worst outcomes could happen on Arc, Clarity and Empower by turning into a Vaal gem or leveleing down, all other support gems could at worst lost some quality. But since quality on most gems in this setup has not a huge impact, it wouldn't hurt that much until you got a replacement.

I'd recommed try atleast 5-linking your CoD. I will keep it as a very viable option in 2.0 in this guide.

@KouGrizzle: That build looks weird. Only 98% Life, defenses are pretty low and EE is always raising Lightning + Cold res of monsters on the initial hit, so kinda pointless.
It's your choice, but i would personally not play it.

I keep Heart of Thunder as a very high-level option. It's more important to stack survivability and cast speed until ~90. The right part, Breath of Lightning, is pretty wasted for a crit build.
twitch.tv/enki91

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация