Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Matematikas написал:
worth as a starter build? or better to farm some $$ with no gear requirement builds with totems/etc.. and then relevel?

I'd say it's worth as a starter build. It also scales well with the invested currency, so you can improve on it as you get more currency.
this build is good and the same on new patch? i mean 2.5
"
MariooX написал:
this build is good and the same on new patch? i mean 2.5

looks like everything same, just some flask charges nerfed, if you plan to make with "gain 1 flask charge, when deal a critical strike"
thx for info. just last question what build is good to use with 5ex + 60 chaos? my last build was summoner like 1year + ago. I need 1 build dont change with next patch and can do most of dungeon

thx
@MariooX: Nothing really changed for us, just some mapmods got easier. But i'm having my hopes up for Vaal Breach, it could potentially fix any single target issues this build has.

As i said the first time you asked, your currency is more than enough get some great gear for this build. But i highly recommend to try a few different builds on low budget first before you make any big investments, so you don't potentially end up putting all your currency into a build that you don't enjoy.
twitch.tv/enki91
thx enki i ask for this build becouse i like video u make :D, i dont have much time to change build... i see same videos and choose 1 ^^

do u know at patch 2.5 they will reset all skill? and why u dont change name of post 2.4 to 2.5?

"
MariooX написал:

do u know at patch 2.5 they will reset all skill? and why u dont change name of post 2.4 to 2.5?

if you play in Standard you get an option to reset your tree due passive changes (it was written in patch notes). If you plan to play in upcomming temporary league, you start from zero
Voice of the Storm Lapis Amulet

do you see this one fit into our build?
"
tomeqf написал:

It might, but Lightning Coil will put a serious dent in its effectiveness.
"
tomeqf написал:

That one doesn't seem worth it over a life + crit multi ammy, but we haven't seen the upgraded version so i won't completely write it off yet.
twitch.tv/enki91

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация