Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks for this nice guide! I'm new to poe and this helped a lot!!

Got a question:
I'm way to poor to buy Empower nor do I play enough to level it up my self (and take the risk of corrupting it going wrong). Shall I always use life leech instead or go for 6 blue and 1 green socket, so I can use lightning penetration or cast speed support instead of Empower or life leech? I'm using Atziris Splendour.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!
"
Poola123 написал:

Got a question:
I'm way to poor to buy Empower nor do I play enough to level it up my self (and take the risk of corrupting it going wrong). Shall I always use life leech instead or go for 6 blue and 1 green socket, so I can use lightning penetration or cast speed support instead of Empower or life leech? I'm using Atziris Splendour.

A level 3 corrupted Empower costs 8 or 9 chaos. Vorici calculator tells me that you'll need an average of 121 chromes to get 5B 1G on Atziri's Splendour. 121 chromes is about 15 chaos. Therefore my advice would be to play for a bit, get the 8 or 9 chaos, and buy a level 3 corrupted Empower. Empower makes quite a bit of difference on Arc.

But others might think differently.
How is this build in terms of endgame, shaper etc?

Looking for a build that can do most content to start with and arc seems like alot of fun:)
Just to make sure that I'm not missing it, but the revamped build is using enfeeble instead of arctic armour right? Or is arctic armour somewhere in the gem setup and i'm missing it?
"
Rastamepas написал:
Just to make sure that I'm not missing it, but the revamped build is using enfeeble instead of arctic armour right? Or is arctic armour somewhere in the gem setup and i'm missing it?

Yes, enfeeble replaces AA.
"
maykay написал:
"
Poola123 написал:

Got a question:

A level 3 corrupted Empower costs 8 or 9 chaos. Vorici calculator tells me that you'll need an average of 121 chromes to get 5B 1G on Atziri's Splendour. 121 chromes is about 15 chaos. Therefore my advice would be to play for a bit, get the 8 or 9 chaos, and buy a level 3 corrupted Empower. Empower makes quite a bit of difference on Arc.

But others might think differently.

Ok. Thanks :)
Sorry for the lack of replies, i've been busy the recent days.
Thanks to maykay and Giammafix for taking care of the thread!

@maykay: That's true, the new tree is designed for jewels at the higher levels. You can temporarily take those nodes and upgrade one by one to 2- or 3mod jewels with life and one DPS stat. That's atleast what i usually do in temp leagues.

@DB42: Nice, glad it works out well for you.

@Poola123: Thanks! As maykay said, a Lv3 Empower is pretty cheap at this point in a league, for early league you could use Added Lightning Damage or Lightning Penetration in place of Empower.
Will put a remark about this in the gem section.

@Pjey: All bosses until T15 are possible with rather casual gear that you will be able to afford once you reach that point. The difficulty makes a huge leap at T16 maps - the mobs itself aren't hard at all, but the guardians are really tough, so far i've only killed Phoenix.
Shaper, Uber Atziri and Vaal Temple are untested, so i can't say much about those fights.
It might be possible if you switch to the Storm Call setup we use for Atziri, or if one of the new uniques next patch finally brings some improvements to Arcs single target.
twitch.tv/enki91
Did you see the new Breech Portal gem? Seems it'll be good for on kill effects, flask charges, etc. Should be perfect to solve our Single target issues, no? Certainly help with them. We'll see.
"
Grownupfun написал:
Did you see the new Breech Portal gem? Seems it'll be good for on kill effects, flask charges, etc. Should be perfect to solve our Single target issues, no? Certainly help with them. We'll see.

Yeah it's definitely interesting, depending on how long the Breach stays open and how rare the gem is, it could be a great addition. The teased amulet and wand have also caught my attention, looks like there's lots of interesting stuff for this build to test around with coming.
twitch.tv/enki91
worth as a starter build? or better to farm some $$ with no gear requirement builds with totems/etc.. and then relevel?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация