Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Megummy написал:
@Enki91 i have a question for you.
Why you not going for crit build? I guess it is not so hard to get 60% crit chance\300% crit multi,explane please.

I've experimented a lot with crit while theorycrafting and came to the conclusion it's just not worth it as witch. It takes way more investment while also having to compromise defenses, and the damage gain isn't big enough to justify all that. Crit suits better to classes that can go all out on it, like Inquisitor or Assassin.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
I've done lots of theorycrafting and ingame testing in the last few days, things like Dodge, Block, Voltaxic, CI and the likes. In the end it came down to two setups: An EB MoM Occultist with Xirgil's Crank and triple curse, and the Elementalist setup i'm currently updating the guide to.

Could you give us some more details about this Voltaxic setup? Sounds like an interesting idea that I could try later on ther league xD
"
burnmyrique написал:
Could you give us some more details about this Voltaxic setup? Sounds like an interesting idea that I could try later on ther league xD

Basically just an EB MoM Occultist with Voltaxic and Soul Strike scaling lightning/elemental/chaos damage, wanted to see if Barrage could be the solution to single target - the answer is no.

But who knows, maybe some new unique will improve that concept.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki
Hello again,

I'm not sure if i understand correctly one of your previous replys. So currently, this build would be more powerfull as Inquisitor, instead of Witch?

I've played for a month of two only as your Arc Witch on standard, but currently i'm thining about having some fun on the new League. Do you think this updated build is fine to go as 1st character on the new league? Or maybe you could advise me diffrent build good for start?

Currently, i've stucked at lvl 87 with my witch - not playing that much, but also i'm losing exp from time to time by some accidential deaths (in most cases, unexpected large and powrfull groups of mobs rather than on bosses). Is it the case that i've made something incorrectly/ missing something very important regarding sustain? Or just this build isn't made to be "pretty tanky with nice dps"?

I saw few videos regarding build picks for 3.2 - almost all of them were mele builds whitch isn't really what i'm looking forward to - i prefer range dps than mele :) Please, advise me if this new build would be fine, or if you know a better "starting" build.

I've heard some rumors, that for new leagues, gems with item quantity are very usefull, but in the 3.1 arc wtich, such gams will deal therrible loss of dps :(

But when i'm watching YT, i have a feeling that game on my Laptop is not working with good enought performance for build based on dodge everything. I'm looking for some kind of build, which will allow "some small mistakes"... so it seems like i will have to take under consideration also mele based builds
Последняя редакция: Zeratul_PL. Время: 2 марта 2018 г., 7:44:26
Hey

what do you think about a watcher's eye with the mod: "Damage Penetrates x% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath"
Hello everybody!
Iam playing on standard. So iam more focused on late game then league starter.

So iam thinking to switch to Templar.
I have no experience with build with crit... and even how to create a build.

This is my first try for Inquisitors passives:
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAPUADBUAAHf53YuMwJoJqtn8wGYEs6IA4XOCm5o77DiFe2ZU7TzVpjrYJy-QVRo4RUcy0evuhTKXLUlPvKpPBHyDES0snAVCrrMEB4PbVcY6WLzqakNMs6KjD8Q7fLjKf8YwW6yXHYMRlgcelS7w1UlRDkhd8ioLcFKJ04w2VUth4iaVFr-TJ9Af7-vr5F8qCPRtGWwLIvTkIhpsNukkqhZv42qP-uv1wwm5k_IdQZbQ9frSHRSOZPemtvoc3I8auJMo-oLH-ehBh7c-_grYvfJFOuGmVzWSTeP-j76KoS8YPL0nGFaouQxSApbSfJJuvFbtYZx7AAAAAAA=

Who has time and know staff little bit. Could you help and give me some hints?
For example what ratio crit chance vs. crit multiplayer?

Thanks for help. And sorry for spamming Enkis forum with inquisitor. But you are nice ppl with good ideas :)
BR
Nargoron
Enki, can I ask what makes Storm Call superior to Ball Lightning this patch in comparison to the previous one?
@Zeratul_PL: Not this specific build, but for Crit Arc in general it would be better to go with Inquisitor or Assassin.

Can't really say yet how well this build will level with the 3.2 changes without having tested it and getting feedback of others. Just in theory the whole leveling process looks smoother and Storm Call as single target spell allows for more mobility than Ball Lightning had, so should be fine.

The reason most of those lists recommend melee builds is probably due to Sunder, and potentially the new Tectonic Strike being really good and fast for leveling even with just recipe-crafted weapons, coupled with the easier sustain thanks to leech nodes.

If you want a ranged starter build and decide against doing Arc again, i'd recommend check out any Totem builds - Hierophant and Chieftain both got some huge buffs this patch. Can't really point you to any specific builds since i don't really check out guides but shouldn't be hard to find something.

@PixL123: It's a good damage boost, but priority should be on the Wrath Mana Leech mod for better sustain. You can however get a Watcher's Eye with both mods if you can afford that.

@Nargoron: Should be alright, just a bit low on cast speed. I recommend get the Nimbleness cluster, and while we're at it also Alchemist.

With a dagger, good spellcrit rolls on weapon and shield and a Diamond flask you should reach 90%+ crit chance. Put Arc in an Essence of Horror-crafted pair of gloves and whatever single target spell you want to use with Inc Crit Strikes into Inpulsa's.

Keep in mind you will need leech from somewhere, either a ring with Warlord's Mark on Hit or Catarina's Leech mod on weapon and a Watcher's Eye with Wrath Mana Leech should work.

@Akkuron: It's just safer. Ball Lightning needs all the reduced proj speed possible to deal great single-target damage, which substantially reduced its range and with that required us to almost facetank bosses. That worked well for most of the part with how strong Bone Offering was, but now that we rely Rumi's and don't get the huge life on block anymore it would be too risky.

Storm Call allows us to cast from range and then dodge whatever the boss throws at us. The main reason i didn't use this skill last patch was the 30% duration we got from Necromancer and optionally another 45% from passives, which directly counteracts the investment to reduce that on Storm Call.
twitch.tv/enki91
I found out this build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2086090
seems pretty fine, but my lack of knodledge at some points makes me pretty hard to fully understand this build.

What's more, i know ARC witch. I had a lot of fun playing with this build. And yours guid is just as simple as possible, wrote down setp by step. I will stay with this one :) probably i will spent at least few hours this night on the league, so maybe something to point out will be visible - but for now: HAIL ENKI for his really hard job updating and testing everything to be ready before 3.2 will be out even :)
For those thinking along the inquisitor lines for Arc. I've been doing a little looking around and see that Foxtactics has an arc inquisitor in the forums. Not sure it is for me, but might mess around with it a little.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация