Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey Enki :)

Just stopping by before the new league start to tell you how thankful I am that you have updated your guide for 3.2!

Your Arc build was the only build i played in Abyss, and I was a little unsure of how to start this league, until i spotted that you had taken time out of your own busy schedule tyo update a guide for plebs like me to use :)

Thank you very much bud!
I just wanted to say this is one of the most detailed and helpful leveling guides I've encountered in my short time playing PoE. I really appreciate the detailed, step by step, information for each Act as well as all the other information for crafting, leveling (or not leveling) gems, etc.

A big thank you!
Really appreciate the effort taken to keep this guide updated. Kinda salty about having to replace a large portion of my gear (Kitava's Thirst was a really fun helm, and I'll miss using a staff), but given BO was probably overpowered it can't be helped. It should make sense for Elementalist to be the superior choice for an elemental caster.

Taking the plunge with a fresh HC character for now so I can get a new hideout to play with, but I'll be sure to give my witch some TLC once the patch dust settles.
OK, after playing few hours on Bestiary League, i found out two things:

1) There is a mistake withing the leveling guid regarding Act 1. We are not receiving that amount of skill gems - we will be missing 2 skills after Act 1. I've double chcecked if i didn't missed any quest/ didn't picked incorect skills - everything fine, we are just receving 2 skill gems less than within the guid.

2) What the hell is this Storm Call? :D this skill is so strange in terms of mechanics. It allows me to be very mobile with lower output, or pretty stationary with way larger dmg output :O Will have to get used to it, and figure out how to deal with this kind of skill.

3) End of Act 2 - in the guid, we have to take 2x Faster Casting + Concentrate support = we are able to pick only 1 skill at that time :(

That's it for now. If i will find something more, will be ready to give feedback :) At least this way i'm able to help the autor - my knowledge is way too small to have any meritorical usage, but i can fins mistakes from "point of noob's view" :)
Последняя редакция: Zeratul_PL. Время: 3 марта 2018 г., 3:49:02
"
Zeratul_PL написал:

1) There is a mistake withing the leveling guid regarding Act 1. We are not receiving that amount of skill gems - we will be missing 2 skills after Act 1. I've double chcecked if i didn't missed any quest/ didn't picked incorect skills - everything fine, we are just receving 2 skill gems less than within the guid.

3) End of Act 2 - in the guid, we have to take 2x Faster Casting + Concentrate support = we are able to pick only 1 skill at that time :(

1) What skills werte you missing? I dont recall missing any skills from this guide, though some i got earlier than the guide said, and some slightly later.

3) You may choose one gem from the quest reward, for the others you buy them from the female vendor in act 2 town :)
This new ring must be BIS for this build?

"
Zeratul_PL написал:
OK, after playing few hours on Bestiary League, i found out two things:

2) What the hell is this Storm Call? :D this skill is so strange in terms of mechanics. It allows me to be very mobile with lower output, or pretty stationary with way larger dmg output :O Will have to get used to it, and figure out how to deal with this kind of skill.

That's it for now. If i will find something more, will be ready to give feedback :) At least this way i'm able to help the autor - my knowledge is way too small to have any meritorical usage, but i can fins mistakes from "point of noob's view" :)

you can buy skill gems from the same vendor that sells flasks and jewely, it's in the 2nd tab. it can generally be done once those gems were offered as a quest reward
"
HellBoundno написал:
This new ring must be BIS for this build?

You'd have to either give up on Wrath/Essence Worm or the 79% extra spell damage though.
I'm playing this build and it's pretty cool. Like you said isn't very effective against bosses. Maping without killing the boss make me lost that much?

If not, isn't worth use the 6L armor to improve Arc damage once im praticly not using single target skill? I was thinking about Onslaught + other suport, what do you think?
Последняя редакция: raulbsc. Время: 4 марта 2018 г., 11:33:32
By the way,, what do you think about Choir of the Storm Lapis Amulet ?
I strugle with single target damage, this could help. Does it scale with lightning damage boost from gear and passive skills, right?
btw i use crit build...

And another question. How works Kiara's Determination Silver Flask ?
Iam not sure if immune means that u have to use it BEFORE u r stunned, or you can use it to break stun/freez/chill?
Последняя редакция: Nargoron. Время: 4 марта 2018 г., 7:16:44

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация