Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Enki91 написал:
This build will remain viable next league with a few changes. I've predicted the Necro self-Offering nerf for a while now and already started thinking of different setups to make up for the loss.

I'm currently undecided between Elementalist and Occultist, both have their pros and cons and none has fully convinced me yet. Let's see what patchnotes say.

To me the Occultist looks little bit better. The chaos damage boost seems to be nice. The exploding corpse could be fun with Inpulsas detonation and curses can help us with some defense (for example conductuvity + Enfeeble)

Only problem i have how to use this energy shield boost...
Currently we are using no + energy shield % nodes

But without Bone offering we need some other source of defense.

//Edit: Ok, now i noted that we were moved to Elementalist :)
Последняя редакция: Nargoron. Время: 1 марта 2018 г., 2:10:56
I've done lots of theorycrafting and ingame testing in the last few days, things like Dodge, Block, Voltaxic, CI and the likes. In the end it came down to two setups: An EB MoM Occultist with Xirgil's Crank and triple curse, and the Elementalist setup i'm currently updating the guide to.

The Occultist looked really good on paper and was indeed amazing for map clearing, but EB MoM sustain felt horrible on bosses even with boosted recharge rate and maxblock + Xirgils. The Elementalist setup seems more reliable, tho not as tanky as this Necromancer was. Bone Offering was just really busted.

I'm like half done with the full PoB of the new setup, will post it once done and then continue with the guide itself. Got some IRL stuff to do first and also procrastinating hard, so expect it to take a few hours or so.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:

I'm like half done with the full PoB of the new setup, will post it once done and then continue with the guide itself. Got some IRL stuff to do first and also procrastinating hard, so expect it to take a few hours or so.

Can't wait for the result!
"
Enki91 написал:
I've done lots of theorycrafting and ingame testing in the last few days, things like Dodge, Block, Voltaxic, CI and the likes. In the end it came down to two setups: An EB MoM Occultist with Xirgil's Crank and triple curse, and the Elementalist setup i'm currently updating the guide to.

The Occultist looked really good on paper and was indeed amazing for map clearing, but EB MoM sustain felt horrible on bosses even with boosted recharge rate and maxblock + Xirgils. The Elementalist setup seems more reliable, tho not as tanky as this Necromancer was. Bone Offering was just really busted.

What were you using for single target against bosses?

I played an Arc Occultist towards the end of Abyss league using lightning Tendrils for single target. Most bosses melted very fast. I originally leveled the character to be a ball lightning build but found tendrils hit a lot harder and arc paired nicely with profane bloom for fast clear speed. I had 6L tendrils in chest and arc in a shaped dagger for trash clear.

Only issue was ramp up time for power charges in certain boss fighrs - change to forbidden power node mitigates this weakness almost entirely. Should be very easy to sustain full power charges.

"
Slappy_Cheese написал:
What were you using for single target against bosses?

I played an Arc Occultist towards the end of Abyss league using lightning Tendrils for single target. Most bosses melted very fast. I originally leveled the character to be a ball lightning build but found tendrils hit a lot harder and arc paired nicely with profane bloom for fast clear speed. I had 6L tendrils in chest and arc in a shaped dagger for trash clear.

Only issue was ramp up time for power charges in certain boss fighrs - change to forbidden power node mitigates this weakness almost entirely. Should be very easy to sustain full power charges.

Was testing several maxed-out spells (Lv21 gems with Empower 4 in a +1 Tabula, since Inpulsa's did nothing paired with Ele Focus on bosses anyway). Tendrils was indeed one of the better skills for single-target, but it ultimately didn't make it into this setup for mobility reasons.
twitch.tv/enki91
It seems like u used ascendancy notes as i expected and u switch to onehanded weapoon + shield (or dual wield).
So thanks that u fulfill my expectation ... i can't wait to try it! ;)
+ use herald of thunder and add crit. Nice!

Btw do you think that new elementalist is better call then new inquisitor for arc build?
Inquisitor is better for crit builds, Elementalist is good for Elemental Overload builds. The latter is cheaper to get started but has a much lower damage ceiling than a highend Inquisitor, we're looking at about 300-400k Shaper DPS depending on skill vs. whatever highend Inquisitors reach these days.

For a highend Arcer i would definitely recommend Inquisitor, if this build wouldn't already have its legacy as Witch i'd prolly change the guide too. With all honesty, i have very mixed feelings about this current setup and hope people will enjoy it.

With that said, the guide is now updated for 3.2. Everyone, please let me know if you find some mistakes, stuff i forgot to update or parts that are still somewhat unclear.
twitch.tv/enki91
After all Storm Call for single target :( Hate this spell so much, people have been asking for reworking Arc, yet GGG still does nothing. I love BL and Arc, but hate single target lightning spells in this game :( It's unfair that some skills are only viable on trash and some are good against everything...
Последняя редакция: Gosen. Время: 1 марта 2018 г., 13:50:27
"
Gosen написал:
After all Storm Call for single target :( Hate this spell so much, people have been asking for reworking Arc, yet GGG still does nothing. I love BL and Arc, but hate single target lightning spells in this game :( It's unfair that some skills are only viable on trash and some are good against everything...

I'm with you on that. Inpulsa's was a step in the right direction, but not the solution yet. Atleast Chris mentioned that they plan some skill mechanics reworks, so there's a little bit of hope for Arc.

In the meantime this has to work. You could replace Storm Call with Lightning Tendrils, DPS wise they should be similar, i just decided to go with the former since it's a bit safer.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91 i have a question for you.
Why you not going for crit build? I guess it is not so hard to get 60% crit chance\300% crit multi,explane please.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация