Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

For all difficulties you take 2 passive skills or you chose other rewards??
"
Lucûs написал:
Hello again! Yes, I'm going to try this again since it went fairly well in the previous league until I reached 80+ and my gear was just too poor to get much further (plus, I'm old and not the best player!). Anyways, for some reason, the lowest level of CWDT from the vendor is lvl 3. Will that work, and if not, what should I do? The other three gems you have linked with it are the correct levels now, but not sure how much difference it makes using a lvl 3 CWDT. Thanks for the guide, I enjoy it. :)

Hi, latest in Act 6 you can switch to lvl 1 cwdt gem, had to do it this way as well as I got it as reward already on lvl 2.

Thank you Enky for such an incredible guide, reached yesterday my endgame after staying in blood aqueduct until lvl72 to get my Tabula Rasa. The clearing speed is absolutely insane. As I play on Xbox one it's really good to play just shield charge acts with a controller sometimes a bit strange. Keep up your good work.
XBOX Gt I44I MustaSurma.
Bhaalberith Incursion lvl96 Elementalist Arc build.
BrindalynnOdessa Delve SSF lvl91 Elementalist Arc build.
Последняя редакция: Nhmrath. Время: 16 марта 2018 г., 3:10:57
"
Vendetta69 написал:
For all difficulties you take 2 passive skills or you chose other rewards??

This is no more the case...
You select your bandit reward just once. There are no longer 3 diffeculties levels of bandits quest. So you get reward just ONCE.
ive stopped with the build for now gonna go to another build.
i got this perfect watchers eye

anyone interesting in leftovers
Скрытый текст

This build is great! But I have Three questions:

1.) Watcher's Eye: The build recommends to combine it with "Wrath". What skill gem should Wrath be replaced with? When would you recommend doing that? [has been answered]

1a) Priority Does Priority lay on Impulsa's Broken Heart or Watcher's Eye (with Mana Leech)?

2.) Movement Skill: Is there any other reasonable way of movement? I hate getting stuck on obstacles. Teleport in addition to Shield Charge maybe? And if so, what could be replaced for it? I liked porting in the old build (especially during boss fights). Would it even be reasonable to run with a Quicksilver Flask (in addition) or would that be a huge Flask waste?

3.) Mana: I have 1750 Mana (unreserved) + 190 Mana Reg/Sec. It feels smooth. The only problem I have is when I get hit several times or while "hardcore spamming" Storm Call in boss fights. For these cases, I am still running with a Hybrid Flask. Is there any way to prevent runnning out of Mana or quickly refill Mana without Hybrid Flask? What would you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Peter
Последняя редакция: lkwpeter. Время: 17 марта 2018 г., 6:55:20
@lkwpeter for the first question if you read carefully, the guide says to use wrath when you have an Essence worm ring, which provides you with an extra socket - it is used to boost your dmg output, but you'll need to do some math since you should still have 1.5k unreserved when using that, and it seems like you already could use a bit more mana

@Enki Thank you for this build, i used it to get myself familiarized with the game and it made for a very nice learning experience, even if i'm lvling another toon for some lab running, i do plan to return to the witch when i have some more currency to my name.
I played an older (I think 3.0) version of this build that showed multiple single-target options, and I really enjoyed the Lightning Tendrils playstyle. Is LT still viable with both the changes to itself and the loss of Bone Offering?
"
Nokimemota написал:
@lkwpeter for the first question if you read carefully, the guide says to use wrath when you have an Essence worm ring, which provides you with an extra socket - it is used to boost your dmg output, but you'll need to do some math since you should still have 1.5k unreserved when using that, and it seems like you already could use a bit more mana.

Concerning 1.) Thanks for you answer! I must have overread it. Furthermore, I made a mistake. I have 2.5k/1.75k (reserved/unreserved). Sorry, I am new to this game and mixed up terms.
@Lucûs: Hey there, i remember you! As Nhmrath wrote, you can change the gem with a Lv1 CwDt in Act 6 after clearing the Twilight Strand, or simply keep it like that and switch to a Lv1 gem once you gear for endgame, it won't make a huge difference until then. I'll improve that part in the guide later.

@Vendetta69: As Nargoron already wrote, there's only one difficulty with ten Acts now, instead of the previous triple difficulty four Acts playthrough. One of the best changes made to the game imo.

@lkwpeter: I would go with Inpulsa's first, it just provides such a huge clearspeed boost. The Watcher's Eye is pretty much just a luxury for easier sustain in red maps and endgame bossfights.

A Quicksilver Flask would be a waste, rather use a Silver Flask for Onslaught and try to get Attack/Movement Speed wherever on gear it's reasonably possible. This is also why i prefer regular jewels over Abyss jewels for this build, since regular ones can roll the Attack & Cast Speed mod which buffs both our DPS and Shield Charge speed.
One thing you can do to pass ledges and stuff would be having a Flame Dash socketed in some free socket (Unset Ring, unlinked socket in a 5L6S chest or taking out Inc Duration in the Orb of Storms setup - which will also require a lower level Arcane Surge).

For the last question it highly depends what is damaging you. If you can block it then increasing that stat and keeping up your Rumi's will help. If it's possible to physically avoid then just watch what the boss does, most of them have a pattern and announce their stronger skills in some way.
And if all that doesn't help, then the Watcher's Eye from first question will.

@Nokimemota: Thanks, glad it helped! Good luck with your lab runs, i gonna have to start doing them soon too.

@FreydisWinterwolf: Damage-wise it should still work well, but you will lost some mobility against bosses so i would only recommend it if you know the fights and what to look out for already.

I'll finally record some videos for the new build version over the weekend. Sorry that it took so long, but i just was a little busy in Bestiary and also simply didn't feel very well.

Anything in particular that people would like to see?
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 17 марта 2018 г., 8:11:52
Yes, i would love too see your new gear (if you have new gear) and what your DPS is? I feel mine is pretty low.. i tried the last ascendancy, but died to the last boss, like a fly.

Otherwise mapping lika a boss, only up to tier 10-11 cuz thats all that i got so far.

Thnx for a great build and guide mate! :)

Love it!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация