Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@ikwpeter @Faesroll

Yes, using Blind will cause a 111 Dex requirement. You have several options...

-use the +30 dex node above MOM. (which you did)
-A Careful Planning unique jewel in the slot to the left of our start area gives you 66-74 dexterity depending on the roll.
-gear
-change it for something else if you want, but it is useful
-not level it fully to save small amounts of Dex per level.

I went with Careful Planning and some on gear.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Последняя редакция: Dspayre. Время: 11 марта 2018 г., 14:01:09
@Dspayre: thanks for the response, that makes sense. I am currently level 69 and I feel the squishiness a lot, getting Mind over Matter made it a bit better, but I still die very regularily on bosses (trash is fine). I even had to leave the cruel lab before finishing after wiping for 1,5 hours straight. So I guess I will stick to 1H/Shield then ;)
@Faesrol + Dspayre: Thanks for you help!

Two more questions:

1.) What jewel should I go for in my Abyssal Belt? Same stat priority then the other jewels?

2.) I compared weapons with Path of Building. My current weapon already has almost the same DPS for Arc + Storm Call than a perfect Doryani's Catalyst would offer. Is it reasonable to switch to Doryani's though, because of "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Elemental Proliferation"?
@Sunfire00: I haven't tested it, but Pledge of Hands should still work well. Just drop some of the smaller mana nodes and get Whirling Barrier to make up for the lost block.

@Rousifer: I think i've replied to you ingame already, but just for the record it doesn't matter which of the 3L setups we put into Doryani's, since we don't make use of its built-in Ele Prolif.

@toddjames: Look at drops/vendors for any Kite Shield with 12% Elemental Resists implicit, and get rings with any resistance implicits and either throw some Essences you got on them or use Orbs of Alteration until you hit some resistances. You can also craft some helpful leveling items with the Blood Altar in Bestiary, just need to try and capture some of the mini bosses of specific zones.

I recommend not to spend too much currency on leveling items you will throw away in a few levels anyway, only thing i'd recommend to get are Wanderlust, Goldrim and a Lifesprig, they're overall very helpful leveling uniques and can be used for many builds.

@lkwpeter: Either just the regular Life+DPS jewel, or some more defensive approach with Life+Mana, or any of the block or resistance stuff should work.

Catalyst is in your case only worth it if you want faster Shield Charges or the extra leech, other than that there would be no reason to switch.
twitch.tv/enki91
Maybe good for build? When trade all the slots you have with unique rings In Inventory with tora you get this. You can get 80% all resistance and lot of dmg.

I'll give it a try later, probably won't beat Inpulsa's for general gameplay tho.
twitch.tv/enki91
Its good for map mods I think, you will not go under the resistance on the armor. Etc. ignores -max on maps.
Последняя редакция: HellBoundno. Время: 11 марта 2018 г., 17:44:33
How good is blind support? 10% chance doesn't seem all that high.

Is there any theorycrafting about the effectiveness of 10% to blind?
Thanks again for your kind help!

Concerning Flasks:

What would be an ideal setup? Wouldn "of Heat" be best on Life Flask and "of Warding" best on a long lasting Flask?

I am really new to PoE and unsure about which of the suggested modifiers are really a MUST and which are "nice to have".

I thought about

1. Life - of Heat (Freeze)
2. Hybrid/Sulphur - of Grounding (Shock)
3. Basalt - of Stauching (Bleed)
4. Rumi's Concoction - X
5. Silver - of Warding (Curse)

And how should I use flasks best? Do I use all utility flasks at the same time (at each bigger mob group)?
Последняя редакция: lkwpeter. Время: 12 марта 2018 г., 4:35:56
"
Blit_Wizbok написал:
How good is blind support? 10% chance doesn't seem all that high.

Is there any theorycrafting about the effectiveness of 10% to blind?

This might be hard to notice, and as you mentioned 10% isn't that much. But let's take a wider look on it:
10% for blind
~25% for block attack
+ Immortal call
+ Mind Over Matter

All together (probably you get much more block chance later, my gear is pretty pathetic currently), creates the sustain for our "glass canon". This build isn't like "this one thing provides us the sustain". It's more like - everything is linked to eachother, and all small thing combined together creates something that we even don't fully understand how it's working - but it is working for sure!

I have huge issue with resistances now (75% fire, but -40% chaos and only around 25-30% for cold and lighting). So it's obvious, that i have to doge spells from bosses, but if the boss are pure phisical dmg dealer - in most cases i'm just standing and spamming Storm Call on them - with almost 0% risk of going below 75% of HP, with only ~160 mana per sec regen.

The lucky enchant on my gloves is also pretty usefull, but it really matter thet much - it's more case of the HP pool (currently around 3300) and 1000+ mana unreserved + mentioned skills. Yesterday i get the end game mace + started using shield charges to move all around - amazing how funny this spell is :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация