Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello, i bought a sceptre, but Shield Charge dont work. Why?
"
Keydon написал:
Hello, i bought a sceptre, but Shield Charge dont work. Why?

If you have some questions about your character, it would be nice to make your characters public...
i would like u guys to check my character and tell me wich i can inprove im already very highend, any tips recomended for this build.

check my character

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: Moix. Время: 12 марта 2018 г., 21:19:31
Anybody tried to run this build as a hierophant with totem?

Also I was curious if someone went crit multi and shimmeron?

Thank you!
Hello! Pls help me improve my build. (I know need change ring).
Последняя редакция: Mopse2. Время: 14 марта 2018 г., 7:16:16
Hi Enki,

You kept in jewels section this priority: life > cast speed > damage > everything else
This is true if you want to boost arc as much as u can. But Storm Call does not scale with cast speed that much (as used to Ball lightning) because it has short cast time its own. So + flat damage of storm call and arc is higher benefit then just boost arc casting speed.

So to improve single target damage i suggest to change priority of stats to life > lightning damage/elemental damage > spell damage > cast speed > everything else

Lightning/elemental damage are higher in priority over spell damage because of Herald of Thunder which doesn't scale with spell damage but lightning/elemental damage.

does it make sense?

Then i have a question to all of u. What is your favorite life flask?

"
Mopse2 написал:
Hello! Pls help me improve my build. (I know need change ring).

Eh what u want to hear?
Just read the guide. There are suggested endgame items to use and what mods you are looking for. There is a guide how to buy cheap gear if you don't know poe.trade very well.
Последняя редакция: Nargoron. Время: 14 марта 2018 г., 8:36:42
Hi, sorry about my English.
What do you think, is it possible to replace the ORb of storms on Lightning Tendrils? I really like the way it works. And whether then it is necessary to change something in passive skills?
@Enki91: Thanks a lot for the response!
@Blit_Wizbok: Don't get fooled by the low proc chance, Orb of Storms generates many fast hits which will almost always proc blind before the boss can do anything.

@lkwpeter: I personally prefer Heat on a utility- and Warding on a life flask. Except for map mods and Hexfont, curses are usually a one-time cast and thus don't really need a long-duration flask to remove and be immune against. Freeze on the other hand can be spammed to a point where you might get freezelocked to death, so having this immunity on a duration flask will help countering that.

As for flask use, only flask i would recommend to spam in your setup is the Silver Flask to keep Onslaught up. Use Rumi's when you expect to get hit (by a pack of leapers or projectile spammers for example), and the Basalt if the incoming damage appears to be physical, or if there some expected bleed stacks incoming, and the life flasks only on demand. It's something you will develop a feeling for the more you play.

@Keydon: Make sure you're actually wearing a shield in the offhand slot.

@Moix: Can't really see much. Could get a Rathpith with mana on hit corruption or a shaped shield with spellblock and higher base block, movement speed instead of WED on belt and then maybe 4-stat jewels.

@gugumax25: I can see a totem version working, but don't have enough experience with that playstyle to help working it out. I guess just replace Spell Echo with Spell Totem, get Ancestral Bond and the nearby Totem Placement Speed nodes and it should work fine.

@Mopse2: As Nargoron wrote, please just follow what's written in the gear section. Can't really explain it differently than i already did there.

@Nargoron: Both stats are actually pretty close together. When directly comparing 16% Lightning Damage against 4% Cast Speed on five jewels, the former results in only roughly 0.5% boss DPS increase while the latter can push you to break the 8 casts/s barrier on Storm Call.

Herald of Thunder is only really used for the extra 25% Lightning Pen and the global Lightning Damage % on 20% quality, the thunderbolts are pretty irrelevant for us. But the argument is valid in context of Inpulsa's, since the explosions also only scale with Lightning/Elemental Damage.

Personally i prefer Attack & Cast Speed on jewels for the clearspeed boost and shorter attack/cast animation, but due to Inpulsa's dominant role i agree that Lightning Damage % has also gained importance. I'll edit the part to reflect this a little better, in the end you'd ideally want both on your jewels anyway.

@dehruale: Wouldn't really work well. We use Orb of Storms to proc buffs since it needs to only be casted once in a while and produces lots of hits, while you can continue dealing damage with the other skills. With Lightning Tendrils you'd have to stop doing everything else and channel for a while until all buffs procced, and then redo the same thing everytime they run out.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hello again! Yes, I'm going to try this again since it went fairly well in the previous league until I reached 80+ and my gear was just too poor to get much further (plus, I'm old and not the best player!). Anyways, for some reason, the lowest level of CWDT from the vendor is lvl 3. Will that work, and if not, what should I do? The other three gems you have linked with it are the correct levels now, but not sure how much difference it makes using a lvl 3 CWDT. Thanks for the guide, I enjoy it. :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация