Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Bex_GGG написал:

Arc
  • Now has an added damage effectiveness of 90% (up from 70%).
  • Now deals 7-37 lightning damage at gem level 1 (up from 2-35), up to 152-862 lightning damage at gem level 20 (up from 47-886).
  • Now deals 15% more damage for each remaining chain.
  • Can now split to an extra enemy whenever it chains. These splits cannot then chain.
  • Chains 4 times at level 1, up to 7 times at level 20.

Orb of Storms
  • Now deals 2-5 lightning damage at gem level 1 (up from 1-3), up to 118-353 lightning damage at gem level 20 (up from 59-177).
  • Now has an added damage effectiveness of 45% (up from 20%).
  • Increases to cast speed now affect Orb of Storms strike rate.

Ball Lightning
  • Now deals 2-35 lightning damage at gem level 1 (up from 2-32), up to 22-420 lightning damage at gem level 20 (up from 14-260). Dank.
  • Now has an added damage effectiveness of 35% (up from 20%).
  • The projectile's base speed is now 33% faster. The projectile hits 33% more frequently to compensate.
  • The base radius has increased by 10%.

I think I just wet myself.

"
Bex_GGG написал:
  • The Merciless and Eternal Labyrinth Arc enchantments that grant additional chains now grants +1 to chain from the Merciless Labyrinth (down from 2) and +2 chains in the Eternal Labyrinth (down from +3). Existing enchantments won't change unless a Blessed Orb is used, so don't do that.

Couldn't be all good though could it. :(

"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Последняя редакция: Dspayre. Время: 29 мая 2018 г., 23:20:52
Makes me theorycraft a Ball Lightning Hierophant build... but I digress.

PoB updated the skill tree, but not the gem values thus far.
Nostrademous
@Nostrademous: I'll make some changes to the passive tree, still waiting for updated skills in PoB to make final decisions. New Ascendancy point distribution will be Paragon of Calamity > Shaper of Desolation > Beacon of Ruin > Liege of the Primordial, the mobility boost from two boosted Lightning Golems is too good to pass on, Pendulums unreliable damage buff is no comparision to that.

@cnagy: Not at all, we still get more than enough shock effect and the main reason to take that node wasn't changed.

@Dspayre: I know right. Never expected to see legacy Arc enchants, like ever.

Gonna start updating the guide later when i got time. Will probably take the whole day again, PoB-links will have to wait until that's fully updated, which i expect to happen over the course of the day.

As always, please save yourself all relevant information if you want to continue the current version until 3.3. I'll also provide all current PoB-links in the header just in case.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hope you can do alternative build for more defensive path? im thinking about HC viable
What about huge arc's damage buff in 3.3.0? Its seems like a good solotargeting + vaal version is just mad.
@Tecken1407: There will be some gearing options for a more defensive setup.

@HexagonSin: Yeah, it'll be good enough to go back to Arc-only this patch, i'm just waiting for the PoB update to get some actual numbers going.
twitch.tv/enki91
Would you recommend going crit with the new Arc?
I changed some of your existing tree into crit version and dmg numbers on PoB look great even before the new buffed Arc is on it.
managed to get 60% crit chance and 90% crit chance with diamond flask.
Последняя редакция: BeyHiveTom. Время: 30 мая 2018 г., 6:00:09
"
Enki91 написал:
@Nostrademous: I'll make some changes to the passive tree, still waiting for updated skills in PoB to make final decisions. New Ascendancy point distribution will be Paragon of Calamity > Shaper of Desolation > Beacon of Ruin > Liege of the Primordial, the mobility boost from two boosted Lightning Golems is too good to pass on, Pendulums unreliable damage buff is no comparision to that.

@cnagy: Not at all, we still get more than enough shock effect and the main reason to take that node wasn't changed.

@Dspayre: I know right. Never expected to see legacy Arc enchants, like ever.

Gonna start updating the guide later when i got time. Will probably take the whole day again, PoB-links will have to wait until that's fully updated, which i expect to happen over the course of the day.

As always, please save yourself all relevant information if you want to continue the current version until 3.3. I'll also provide all current PoB-links in the header just in case.

Shouldn't Mastermind of Discord feel better than Beacon considering all the shock effect, buffed up damage and vaal arc? I think that you should be able to shock reliably without beacon and the lightning penetration from mastermind combined with temporary boost from pendulum should be a little bit better overall. (just a feeling though, no maths behind it :P)
Последняя редакция: Mazaw. Время: 30 мая 2018 г., 7:03:06
@BeyHiveTom: It's an option, however I would recommend going Ascendant or Inquisitor for crit.

@Mazaw: While it's only based on theory, I don't think we would be able to get relevant shocks on targets like Shaper when using the Mastermind branch. Beacon of Ruin will make our damage output more consistent, gives us Shock/Chill conflux and saves us lots of unreserved mana.
twitch.tv/enki91
PoB 3.3 update is out :3

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация