Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Enki: It seemed appropriate, seeing how you've been working on the guide all day! I see you've finished updating the gem section. What would you recommend as an alternate 6th link before we get Empower?
Would it be an option, to go Wrath and HoI?
Going back to the Mastermind of Discord vs Beacon of Ruin thing. Will Beacon be stronger both for regular map clearing and endgame bosses or just for the endgame content? I'm considering to start with Mastermind and switch to beacon when i get to endgame.
I have played this build a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. I've been thinking of picking it up again with Incursion.
Just a quick question: how is it's powerlevel compared to Arc Totems? Can it hold up?
@rAx: Probably Innervate, although the Duration tag in this picture makes me curious. Not sure if it carries over from Vaal Arc, or if Arc implicitely has that tag now. Hopefully the PoB-update brings an answer.

@HarryHaller: Wrath yeah, again in an Essence Worm like the current setup uses, HoI would be pointless without freezing.

@Mazaw: Beacon should make clearing smoother without Inpulsa's, Mastermind may end up as a little higher damage on lower tier bosses but probably not enough to be relevant.

@BundesHeinz: Hey, I still remember you! Short answer is: most likely not. Atleast if Shimmeron and Indigon stay untouched. Selfcast will still clear faster due to the cast speed penalty on Spell Totem, but single target probably won't come close. That's only based on theory though.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
@rAx: Probably Innervate, although the Duration tag in this picture makes me curious. Not sure if it carries over from Vaal Arc, or if Arc implicitely has that tag now. Hopefully the PoB-update brings an answer.

@HarryHaller: Wrath yeah, again in an Essence Worm like the current setup uses, HoI would be pointless without freezing.

@Mazaw: Beacon should make clearing smoother without Inpulsa's, Mastermind may end up as a little higher damage on lower tier bosses but probably not enough to be relevant.

@BundesHeinz: Hey, I still remember you! Short answer is: most likely not. Atleast if Shimmeron and Indigon stay untouched. Selfcast will still clear faster due to the cast speed penalty on Spell Totem, but single target probably won't come close. That's only based on theory though.

Your work is pretty impressive dude. Thx for the fast response.

So the buff setup would be HoT with calrity and additional with EW wrath?!
"
Enki91 написал:

Nice to hear that! Also nice that the build is still going!
Yeah, I was kinda afraid that it wouldn't be able to hold up. Might still end up playing this again. Sounds crazy fun right now!
Passive Tree link please?
"
Enki91 написал:

Even if you aren't new, please read the guide carefully.

Questions & Discussion about the current build version start at page x.

Slowly updating this guide for 3.3. If you notice some missing or conflicting information, then that's probably because I haven't updated that yet.

Still left to do are: all Passive Tree & PoB-links, Mapping Section

@PSI_efficiency
@HarryHaller: Just Clarity and optionally Wrath in Essence Worm. Herald of Thunder is only used for leveling, since our MoM-pool doesn't matter as much during that.

@PSI_efficiency: Waiting with passives until the new Arc is implemented in PoB, so I can fully optimize the setup first.
twitch.tv/enki91

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация