Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
honerpro написал:
Where am I supposed to get endurance charges from? Does it also come from Power Charge on Crit or?

Also, can someone take a look at my gear, I'm lvl 81 and am not running through maps fast enough(72-73 maps). I can pay for the help!

For example, should I go for Cloak of Defiance or Tabula Rasa? I'm really at a loss atm, I like this build but I can't put out enough damage and It's becoming abit sad :(

Thanks hankinsohl for the help!

You gain endurance charges from Warlord's Mark
@ColDTheRapist: I would recommend a Volls Protector for a EB MoM version. ES is kinda low but could be regained from other slots, and you'd gain a socket for something like Cold Pen (if using CotB).

@Archadia: In terms of raw tooltip damage, Facebreakers are indeed better due to the higher multi. But for better crit consistency i would always recommend Maligaros since Arc has such a low base crit.
If you can however reach 55+ chance to crit with other gear, you could keep using Facebreakers i guess.

@mongr3l: Hardcore could be tough with this build. There's simply not enough life in the upper part of tree to reliably sustain all the damage spikes this patch introduced.
A hybrid Life/ES version could potentially work, but not sure if you can fit that in while getting enough cast speed and crit.

@honerpro: Your gear is pretty solid. There's not much of a reason to use Geofri's when you got a Tabula, so i'd recommend look for a good life helmet first. Then try to either upgrade your VIctory Thirst wand with somethign with higher cast speed, or get a good chest.

@nevarion: Are you using the proper flasks in those situations?

It could also be that a huge part of your defense (Frost Wall + dual curses) isn't proccing as much while in a party. You could respec some DPS nodes and take more life, if you wanna go for 1h + shield spec out of Dark Arts and get Mental Rapidity and a +30 dex node, if needed.

@MooNight009: Most damage comes with gem levels combined with crit, cast speed and of course a 6L. Your damage is totally fine for where your char is at atm. Our auto warlords mark helps with sustaining mana, if it's not enough use a Divine Mana flask aswell.
twitch.tv/enki91
Is there a way to make this armor work with this build or is it pretty bad?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Covenant

I have had really bad luck on chest drops other than that unique.

(having trouble even finding a 5 link let alone 6, stuck with only arc/pen/echo/power charge linked)
Последняя редакция: brye. Время: 20 июля 2015 г., 16:37:09
@Nevarion ahh lol, i was using them on geofri's helm, so i didnt get it at all, o m g i'm the biggest goober around.

@Enki91 and @hankinsohl, cheers buds! the difference from earlier and now is like day and night, now i understand what this build is about, holy shit <3

oh damn, also just noticed i've taken a detour on the left side of passive skill tree. maybe doesnt matter that much tho, just that i gotta get 90 or can i take away something and spec into the dmg nodes instead(Assassination/Storm Weaver). Sorry for bothering you so much, I can pay with a few chaos for the trouble.
Последняя редакция: honerpro. Время: 20 июля 2015 г., 17:50:50
Hi you mentioned this:

- Check gem vendors: You can get almost all gems this build needs from gem vendors. The only gems you need to buy from players are Increased Duration, Life Leech, Fortify and Blind.

But I'm having trouble also finding Enlighten and Vaal Haste without buying from players.

Any help? Thanks
"
eHinro написал:
But I'm having trouble also finding Enlighten and Vaal Haste without buying from players

Not all gems will be available from vendors.

In particular, Vaal gems, Enlighten, Enhance, Empower, and Portal - as well as some gems which depend on your class - won't be available.

To easily see what you can purchase from vendors, you can look up the gem of interest on pathofexile.gamepedia.com.
"
Enki91 написал:
@Archadia: In terms of raw tooltip damage, Facebreakers are indeed better due to the higher multi. But for better crit consistency i would always recommend Maligaros since Arc has such a low base crit.
If you can however reach 55+ chance to crit with other gear, you could keep using Facebreakers i guess.

I don't get why I would want my crits to be consistents. Can you explain the reasoning behind this ?
"
Archadia написал:

I don't get why I would want my crits to be consistents. Can you explain the reasoning behind this ?

You can check this to understand the reason being http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shock

For quick answer can say:
1) Shock is an elemental status ailment associated with lightning that causes the affected target to take 50% increased damage from all sources.
2) Critical strikes inherently have a 100% chance to shock
@brye: Nope, The Covenant wouldn't make any sense with this build. Any half-decent rare chest is better.

@honerpro: Spec into that +10 Int node leading to Whispers of Doom, and you can respec the +10 Int and +10 Str nodes between Elemental Dominion and MoM.

Also, no need to pay anything for advice. This is a guide after all :)

@eHinro: You're right, i'll add those to the list. Kinda didn't process in my head that probably not everyone knows these two gems are drop-only.

@Archadia: In addition to what satyric0n wrote, consistent crits also heavily increase your single target killspeed. If a crit rolls, it's counted for the whole chain AND the echoed cast. With Vaal Haste up you can easily reach 6+ casts per second, and under favorable circumstances each casted Arc can chain back to the same enemy up to 3x times (with 6 chains on Arc), that's up to 18 hits per second.
You will want all those to be crits for maximum damage output.
twitch.tv/enki91
Guys, i have 3ex, what gear should i focus to obtain now ? Weapon, Helm rings and belts ? Im farming humility atm (6/9) , so i will skip the chests for now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация