Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

No more Doryani's Invitation? Just high life/armor/resist?

Edit: Also, am I missing something? Why are we CoDT both Enfeeble and Warlords Mark? Won't one of them be completely ineffective every proc? Wouldn't it be better to auto cast Rallying Cry and self cast Warlord's mark with either an increase duration or increased AoE?
Последняя редакция: MalaikatMaut. Время: 18 июля 2015 г., 16:53:23
@Mozzanator: Sorry, i'm pretty bad with pricing things aswell :/

@MalaikatMaut: The leech on gear is pretty useless since we use leech gem and warlords mark, and Doryanis Invitation is simply missing a life roll to be interesting for us.

With whispers of doom, both curses get applied to enemies. Had to drop Vaal Pact for this, but it works well even with high dps on reflect. Just avoid curse immune reflect enemies.
twitch.tv/enki91
If you can't get a 5l where you should you be generating your power charges? Can you swap something out for a self cast assassins mark?
"
ColDTheRapist написал:
Need help.
Having a really hard time sustaining mana pool to cast if i have mom even in sceptre of god, even though i'm lvl 82. I've followed your build exactly.
PS: it did help a bit when i switched to AA+ HoT instead but i still run out of mana and am unable to cast against bosses unless i kit all the time.
Which basically means if something jumps at me in maps, i'm pretty much dead.
And if i don't use MoM then i have ony 4k hp which is too less imo.
i use 140 mana per second to cast and my mana regen is around the same so i don't know how to fix that since the change to EB.
Edit: would you suggest using mana flask? and which?

I've calculated my mana regen to be effectively increased by approx 0.185 times the base mana added on my gear, and i'm not sure if investing into ~150-200 mana on gear appart from other stuuf(which makes more expensive) is the right way to go. What would you suggest.

My mana pool is 482/1246 and regen is 146.8 with 3977 life.

i really doubt even 40-70 more mana regen per second will help me have enough mana to tank through hits and keep casting.

also, i had a mechanic doubt so correct me if i'm wrong please: I think if i don't have enough mana to tank 30% of the hit damage, then it'll remove the amount that wasn't reduced from mana out of the 30% intended, from life instead. cuz that just means i can't afford to keep touching 0 mana at all.

I will be eagerly waiting for your feedback! :)
im farming solo dominus in merciless with my mf build self found , act 4 on cruel was insane so i will skip act4 merciless by now and keep farming for to upgrade my gear

my favorite build so far!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/axelw/characters
"
Enki91 написал:

With whispers of doom, both curses get applied to enemies. Had to drop Vaal Pact for this, but it works well even with high dps on reflect. Just avoid curse immune reflect enemies.

Hey Enki,

I didn't understand it realy good... You mia if I skill whisper of doom I must drop vaal pact, or I can drop it?
@AuraZed: You could socket Assassin's Mark in place of portal, or if you got no enlighten gem in that spot.

@ColDTheRapist: Your unreserved mana pool will increase aswell with more base mana, which means more buffer for MoM before you reach 0 mana, which as you already noticed would mean full damage to life.
You should really get atleast 600 unreserved mana, try to push for 700 for even better results.
Casting Rallying Cry helps in nasty situations, aswell as a Divine Mana flask or if you can afford, Lavianga's Spirit.

@axelw: Thanks, always great to see people having fun with this build!

@Psycee: Yes, to get Whispers of Doom you need to respec out of Vaal Pact, otherwise you won't have enough points. I've tested and didn't even remotely die to reflect with 4% leech and no VP yet.
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 19 июля 2015 г., 2:54:53
"
Enki91 написал:
@AuraZed: You could socket Assassin's Mark in place of portal, or if you got no enlighten gem in that spot.

@ColDTheRapist: Your unreserved mana pool will increase aswell with more base mana, which means more buffer for MoM before you reach 0 mana, which as you already noticed would mean full damage to life.
You should really get atleast 600 unreserved mana, try to push for 700 for even better results.
Casting Rallying Cry helps in nasty situations, aswell as a Divine Mana flask or if you can afford, Lavianga's Spirit.

@axelw: Thanks, always great to see people having fun with this build!

@Psycee: Yes, to get Whispers of Doom you need to respec out of Vaal Pact, otherwise you won't have enough points. I've tested and didn't even remotely die to reflect with 4% leech and no VP yet.

Thanks for the help!

i've been working on a ZO MoM EB variant of this build and seems better to me. i'm hoping we can discuss so you can help me improve on it. what time are you generally online and which timezone, so we can discuss. :)

PS: i'm not undermining your build. It's really really fun to play and i really appreciate it :)
Последняя редакция: ColDTheRapist. Время: 19 июля 2015 г., 9:00:05
I've been following your build for my first character, and I'm liking it so far !
3.7k life, 580 unreserved mana, 137 mana/s, 9.8k dps
With such a low mana/mana regen, MoM still works fine (even though I need to use a mana pot sometimes).

I just bought Maligaro's Virtuosity, and they actually decrease my dps compared to Facebreakers (9.2k vs 9.8k). Why is that ? I thought Facebreakers would become better once I had enough critical strike chance, but I don't think I reached that point.
"
Archadia написал:
I've been following your build for my first character, and I'm liking it so far !
3.7k life, 580 unreserved mana, 137 mana/s, 9.8k dps
With such a low mana/mana regen, MoM still works fine (even though I need to use a mana pot sometimes).

I just bought Maligaro's Virtuosity, and they actually decrease my dps compared to Facebreakers (9.2k vs 9.8k). Why is that ? I thought Facebreakers would become better once I had enough critical strike chance, but I don't think I reached that point.

60% crit mult > 28-36% crit mult and 50% crit chance(it's equivalent to an additional 2.5% chance to crit overall)

i did some math and crit mult is better in terms of tooltip dps than crit chance unless you can get A LOT of chance

@Enki91 correct me if i'm wrong sir :P

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация