Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey Enki/guys, I've got enough money to get myself a 21 Vaal Arc without quality for like 3EX, do I get it or do I save up for one with 20% quality? Ty in advance
"
Svenux написал:
Hey Enki/guys, I've got enough money to get myself a 21 Vaal Arc without quality for like 3EX, do I get it or do I save up for one with 20% quality? Ty in advance

The quality gives you shock chance. Your shock chance should already be fairly high (10% from arc, 20% from innervate, 10% from ascendancies, 15% from tree = 55%).

With spell echo you're casting twice already so you should normally shock on each attack. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but the quality doesn't seem to be necessary. Especially because you can't stack shocks.

On the other hand the difference between 20 and 21 arc is omg insane.
"
benkester написал:
"
Svenux написал:

The quality gives you shock chance. Your shock chance should already be fairly high (10% from arc, 20% from innervate, 10% from ascendancies, 15% from tree = 55%).

With spell echo you're casting twice already so you should normally shock on each attack. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but the quality doesn't seem to be necessary. Especially because you can't stack shocks.

On the other hand the difference between 20 and 21 arc is omg insane.

Ahh ok ty.

Is the dmg difference that big tho damn cant wait.
You get 15% more because there's 1 more remaining chain. Plus about 10% more from the extra flat damage. Plus, you know, the extra chain.

To be fair, it's not quite '25% more' because of diminishing returns, but you'll notice the difference.
Thanks for this build! I've been using this ring for awhile, level 91 now.

and my other stuff

If you can't control it, STOP.
Последняя редакция: dagul23. Время: 23 июля 2018 г., 16:01:48
"
The Arc chains an additional time enchant is our strongest option here, if you can get it on a shaped helmet then great, if not then don't sweat it. Note that the enchant has been nerfed, in temp leagues you will only be able to gain up to +1 extra chain. If you can't afford this enchant, then try to get x% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Lightning Golems or x% increased Shield Charge Attack Speed.

Why is Arc chains an additional time the strongest option and not 40% increased Arc damage or 150% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Lightning Golems ? With this build we pretty much single-shot every monster pack already, so single-target wise I'd think 40% increased Arc damage is the strongest helmet enchant we can have (followed by the lightning golem one).
Последняя редакция: gearlles. Время: 23 июля 2018 г., 18:44:29
Hello guys, first at all thanks alot enki for doing this awesome guide... Been playing arc for the 2 league now and it´s just brilliant.

I´m quite well geared but i would like to know where I should point at for next improves.
got around 4 Ex budget atm.

Dont really look to get more dmg but rather some surivabilty since I struggle a bit with shaper or uber atziri for example :P
Character is ArcBlowHard XD

Thanks allready and keep up the good work :D
"
SkengManGhetto написал:

Dont really look to get more dmg but rather some surivabilty since I struggle a bit with shaper or uber atziri for example :P
Character is ArcBlowHard XD

I think the extra mobility provided by Ahn's + fragility helps a lot when fighting Shaper or Atziri. It is a cheap sidegrade and definitely worth a try.

As for your 4ex budget, I would recommend getting lvl 4 empower support. Just to give you an idea, I lose 11k arc DPS without my lvl 4 empower gem.
Последняя редакция: babuino720. Время: 23 июля 2018 г., 23:44:04
Tried to beat hall of grandmasters not 1st time but got failed aswell with such char :

video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We5xGQEGsrg&t=6s
"
YJEN написал:
Tried to beat hall of grandmasters not 1st time but got failed aswell with such char :

video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We5xGQEGsrg&t=6s

I dont think its even possible to make HOTG with this build. Did anyone tried too? I didnt)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация