Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Criblet написал:
First of all thank you for this in-depth guide and the time you have invested in making the guide and answering to everyone.

If you have time could you check out my build and give me tips which items should i upgrade, im struggling with elder.

didnt know i can add items to my posts so ill add them here...

"
YJEN написал:
Tried to beat hall of grandmasters not 1st time but got failed aswell with such char :

video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We5xGQEGsrg&t=6s

Tried to beat HoGM a couple days ago but couldn't kill the last 2 exiles (don't remember their names) and spent a good 2-3hours on /global 820 trying to find someone who could. Even those uber elder carry folks with builds worth 200 exalted said they couldn't do it. To beat HoGM you need a pvp build.
Trying out a new reply format, this should be easier to read.

@nebunic

Start with getting a new Arcane Surge, yours is way too high level and won't proc with each Orb of Storms cast. You want to keep it at Lv8. Then switch your Rotgut, Hybrid Flask and Mana Flask for an Eternal Life, Basalt and Atziri's Promise. After that, put quality on your flasks to prolong their duration - Glassblowers Baubles can be bought for 8 Whetstones each at the equipment vendor in town.

Other than that, only thing within your budget you could do is get a more DPS-oriented amulet, although that won't be the dealbreaker, but still extra damage.

@Neoroify

Higher shock effect one is better, 10% shock effect equals 2% more damage until we hit the 150% shock effect.

Since you have a Wrath Mana Leech Watcher's Eye, you don't need Mind of the Council. Look for a helmet with the Lightning Golem Buff Effect enchant and spam some chaos or essences on it until you get something useful, that will also give you more room with resistances on gear. Also switch your Divine Life with an Eternal Life flask and the Hybrid with a Wise Oak. Jewels are just preference, if you keep the above shock effect rule in mind, you can check what DPS boost towards bosses a "normal" jewel would give in Path of Building and then compare that with +2% more damage from shock effect.

@Belqta

Flasks. Check the right flask setup for this build and switch to it, that will be the biggest boost to survivability and damage you can get right now. You also have no way to sustain mana, so aim for one of the listed options too. Then switch your Emberwake cuz that's useless for this build, and put life with Haku on your helmet.

You're also completely giving up half your Ascendancy by using Elemental Focus, since you can't shock with it. Switch that gem with Efficacy, together with your current shock effect thats a ~32% more multiplier from shock and 20% from Efficacy.

@fussle

Watcher's Eye mods are up to you. Wrath mods are all offense based, their impact can be checked in Path of Building, Clarity mods are all purely defensive. Only mod you should have is the Wrath Mana Leech to have sustain.

@Criblet

Nothing you really need to upgrade there, but I can't see your Flasks, Jewels and Passive Tree. Also make sure you have your Pantheon upgraded. Other than that it's probably just a mechanics question, not sure how familiar you are with the fight.

@Mentoya

Thanks, and you know, I do agree with what you said. I don't mean to criticize anyone now, but there have been some cases where people basically haven't played this build and then wondered why it's not working as well or even put my build at fault.

I've tried my best to explain every little decision, every little thing in this guide, and if something is not mentioned, especially in the gear section then that's also for a reason.

Most common issue seem to be flasks - either using the wrong flasks, missing quality, not rolling them properly or missing the Alchemist cluster. So people, don't ignore your flasks!

@Aivie

Replace your Le Heup with an Essence Worm, gloves with something with life/res or cast speed and amulet with life and some defensive stats. You're also missing a way to sustain mana, farming the leech boot enchant in cruel lab is free but could take some time. Last but not least gem setup and flasks, go with what's mentioned in the guide. Sorrow of the Divine is horrible.

@Pangaearocks

Your current gear looks solid. Not sure if you've already upgraded, but there's nothing you'd urgently have to switch now. Watcher's Eye is enough for bossfights, it's what I've used in all videos and for my Uber Elder kills. Golems can't trigger Innervate for you.

@benkester

Faster Casting is better in your setup since you don't have all that much cast speed on gear. All I can say is give it a try and see if it works better for you.

The % of Damage as Mana Gained is only really imnpactful against really big hits, therefore i'm not really sold on its effectiveness. But gonna try to add it to the guide, probably have to remove or reduce something else due to being on post limit cap.

You can go over 100% of your block chance applied to spells, you'll simply just end up with more spellblock than block in that case. If block is capped, then there's no point for it really.

@Svenux

As benkester already wrote, the shock chance is not THAT important. We still have 30% or so without it, plus shock conflux every few seconds where we 100% shock anyway. Only save up for 21/20 if you wanna minmax or are a perfectionist like me and don't care about that extra currency compared to 21/0.

@gearlles

Arc gains 15% more damage per remaining chain, that's a bigger damage increase than 40% increased damage. On a budget the Lightning Golem Effect enchant is best.

@SkengManGhetto

Drop Herald of Thunder, it reserves way too much with Essence Worm and brings no benefit for this build. Gearwise you can upgrade your amulet, the lightning leech isn't needed since we already reach leech cap with just Paragon of Calamity. You could also look out for a different shield, Rathpith isn't that impactful if you don't stack block. Switching Vinktar with Atziri's Promise is also an option, I find the latter is better for this league and gives you two uses instead of just one. Last thing would be Pantheon, unlock the extra powers asap if you haven't yet.

@YJEN

HogM is probably the only thing this build can't do. In SSF i've cleared one hall and then another up to the end, but then kept dying to the same LLRF Scorching Ray guy without a chance to break his life regen. Might be worth to switch to a Balefire for him, just had none ready in SSF.

twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 24 июля 2018 г., 10:28:24
"
babuino720 написал:
"
YJEN написал:
Tried to beat hall of grandmasters not 1st time but got failed aswell with such char :

video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We5xGQEGsrg&t=6s

Tried to beat HoGM a couple days ago but couldn't kill the last 2 exiles (don't remember their names) and spent a good 2-3hours on /global 820 trying to find someone who could. Even those uber elder carry folks with builds worth 200 exalted said they couldn't do it. To beat HoGM you need a pvp build.

its possible i think... ) once i left 1v1 against poison arrow bot - he killed me with chaos dmg. Mine max dps is around 100 k with and its without empower 4 and + socketed gems. Vaal arc 21/20 costs 22+ ex, Chest + 1 socketed gems i think about 60+ ex, enchantment on helmet (arc chains x1-3) costs about 25+ ex. so its not so easy to reach higher part of this build . Its mechanic of the game when you reach this level when u can beat t15( and t16white map) then u get stuck with higher gameplay . its about every build i have met at this game. So if u dont have 100+ ex u cant move further in game at this point. one way is to level 100 up character , but its too annoying. HoGM still possible i think and ill try to do it soon.

Finished HoGM https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=FxC6KvdbgiE
Последняя редакция: YJEN. Время: 24 июля 2018 г., 11:47:56
"
YJEN написал:
"
babuino720 написал:

its possible i think... ) once i left 1v1 against poison arrow bot - he killed me with chaos dmg. Mine max dps is around 100 k with and its without empower 4 and + socketed gems. Vaal arc 21/20 costs 22+ ex, Chest + 1 socketed gems i think about 60+ ex, enchantment on helmet (arc chains x1-3) costs about 25+ ex. so its not so easy to reach higher part of this build . Its mechanic of the game when you reach this level when u can beat t15( and t16white map) then u get stuck with higher gameplay . its about every build i have met at this game. So if u dont have 100+ ex u cant move further in game at this point. one way is to level 100 up character , but its too annoying. HoGM still possible i think and ill try to do it soon.

Are young sure prices are this high? 100ex are really a lot, I paid my lvl4 empower and 21/20 vaal arc 3ex each, a good enchanted helmet was around 15ex last time I checked, which seems fair to me honestly. On the other hand I was lucky to 6l my chest, almost perfectly rolled, bought again for 3ex.
My gear is good (not great, but good), and right now the only encounter I'm struggling with is uber elder, but these are my first attempts ever so I guess it has to be hard, and still haven't tried with the saffel's frame/kaom roots setup.
@Criblet

Nothing you really need to upgrade there, but I can't see your Flasks, Jewels and Passive Tree. Also make sure you have your Pantheon upgraded. Other than that it's probably just a mechanics question, not sure how familiar you are with the fight.

using these flasks right now and sry, forgott to change the privacy setting
also im using fully upgraded soul of solaris and soul of shakari pantheon

and may i ask what did you grind to get lvl 100
Последняя редакция: Criblet. Время: 24 июля 2018 г., 12:57:40
"
diablo119 написал:
"
YJEN написал:
"
babuino720 написал:

Are young sure prices are this high? 100ex are really a lot, I paid my lvl4 empower and 21/20 vaal arc 3ex each, a good enchanted helmet was around 15ex last time I checked, which seems fair to me honestly. On the other hand I was lucky to 6l my chest, almost perfectly rolled, bought again for 3ex.
My gear is good (not great, but good), and right now the only encounter I'm struggling with is uber elder, but these are my first attempts ever so I guess it has to be hard, and still haven't tried with the saffel's frame/kaom roots setup.

show your gear
"
Criblet написал:
@Criblet

using these flasks right now and sry, forgott to change the privacy setting
also im using fully upgraded soul of solaris and soul of shakari pantheon

and may i ask what did you grind to get lvl 100

Start with putting quality on your flasks, that will increase their duration. You also don't need Mind of the Council and a leech Watcher's Eye, so look for a new helmet with one of the listed enchants and craft it. Another small detail is missing the 25% mana regen node in witch start, and Mental Rapidity.

I've done mostly Shaped Haunted Mansion/Underground Sea to hit 100 in SSF. You can read a bit more about it in the SSF Progression Guide that's linked in the mapping section.

-----------

Optimized the Uber Elder setup a little more and finally got a video recorded. Sorry about the two deaths, as mentioned in the video description i'm just not able to do it better yet.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
Trying out a new reply format, this should be easier to read.

@Belqta

Flasks. Check the right flask setup for this build and switch to it, that will be the biggest boost to survivability and damage you can get right now. You also have no way to sustain mana, so aim for one of the listed options too. Then switch your Emberwake cuz that's useless for this build, and put life with Haku on your helmet.

You're also completely giving up half your Ascendancy by using Elemental Focus, since you can't shock with it. Switch that gem with Efficacy, together with your current shock effect thats a ~32% more multiplier from shock and 20% from Efficacy.

Thank you Enki91!

I fix some of the things:
Flask, only left the Wise Oak, soon I will have it.

I change Elemental Focus with Efficacy

Some of the Gems reach Level 20 and I trade them for 1 lvl with 20% Quality back and now try to lvl up them again.

I find new ring:

I think to add him some mana and if frop same ring but mana I will change it.
I have one more
, but I think first I better

I add hp to the helmet

Thank you again!

When Empower is 4 lvl I will use my old armor
if not found something better
Последняя редакция: Belqta. Время: 24 июля 2018 г., 14:54:58
"
Enki91 написал:
@Pangaearocks

Your current gear looks solid. Not sure if you've already upgraded, but there's nothing you'd urgently have to switch now. Watcher's Eye is enough for bossfights, it's what I've used in all videos and for my Uber Elder kills. Golems can't trigger Innervate for you.

Thank you for the feedback, Enki. I've upgraded most pieces of gear over the last few days, and also forked out for a Wise Oak now.

I do wonder about a couple of things, so it would be nice if somebody could explain it to me.

1) Exactly why do you favour Solaris over Lunaris? Lunaris looks pretty good to me in general mapping, although I see how Solaris would be better in boss fights when you are 1 on 1.

2) We have two CWDT setups, and from what I read on the wiki there is a slight delay after one triggers where the other can't, so that both won't trigger at the same time. I have seen Tempest Shield be active, so it does trigger, and hopefully the other does too. Would probably be better to have everything in one setup, but naturally we don't have enough sockets for that. Could somebody enlighten me about how this works, though?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but despite so much effective life (I have 600 energy shield too), I do feel a bit squishy. Clearing is wonderful, and I seem to be doing better against bosses now, but sometimes I get torn apart in no time. Mana problems are basically gone with Watcher's Eye, so that's a fantastic tool, although a very expensive one.

Hope to be able to afford a 6-link Inpulsa, but they're soooo expensive :( Other than that I'm pleased with the current gear, and think the sceptre I picked up was a solid upgrade on the Singularity. Without flasks, PoB now reports almost 110k DPS.

PS: A tip I got from another player was to pick up a weapon from Haku. Makes it faster to level up the Empower gem :) Still feels very slow, but it should help.
Последняя редакция: Pangaearocks. Время: 24 июля 2018 г., 19:49:09

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация