Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks guys, hope you'll enjoy the build as much as i do!

"
Godsdragon написал:
Just wondering if this build being pure lightning is able to handle maps with Elemental Equilibrium or Lightning Resist as they are pretty common to get while mapping. Also do you ever swap in other spells such as stormcall or a vaal of some kind when doing single target boss's or do you find that arc is enough? Thanks :D I plan on using this build for the one month and this will be my first spell-caster build so sorry for the dumb questions lol.

EE, Light Res and Enfeeble maps all work well, even two or all three of those mods combined is doable pretty easily.

I never switch arc to a different spell for single target, if you check the Palace vids i'd say considering i got to dodge quite a bit on first form, they go down pretty fast.
That's the advantage of consistent crits and shocks on bosses, which makes arc doing pretty good damage at single targets. The huge lightning damage range still plays a role, but i usually get all bosses down within 4-10 seconds. With lesser gear it'll probably drop to 10-15s for the high life bosses, but i think that's still acceptable.
twitch.tv/enki91
i'm confused with your "top tier section wands"
you're crit so clearely 2 void battery's would be far superior lol?
"
suprpiwi написал:
i'm confused with your "top tier section wands"
you're crit so clearely 2 void battery's would be far superior lol?

Not really. Void Batteries would only work with Life Leech gem, since the 1% leech on belt becomes 0.4% due to VP and ultimately would get rounded down to 0%. It needs 3% Leech on gear to have 1% after VP, which requires either Catalysts or better, good rare wands.

Switching any gem in this setup with leech results in a huge DPS loss, not to mention other features you'd lose (more chains with Empower, lesser time locked in cast animation with FC to name a few).
twitch.tv/enki91
Great guide. I've never yet tried Arc but your build looks perfect for the new league.

Which master's would you prioritize in the 1-month? Elreon/Haku/Catarina, in some order, seem like the best choices but would love to hear your opinion.
Последняя редакция: Renno7. Время: 23 марта 2015 г., 22:20:59
"
Renno7 написал:
Great guide. I've never yet tried Arc but your build looks perfect for the new league.

Which master's would you prioritize in the 1-month? Elreon/Haku/Catarina, in some order, seem like the best choices but would love to hear your opinion.

Thanks, and good luck in the race! Hope i'll find some time to play it aswell.

I'd go for Catarina first so you'll be able to craft Lightning Leech, then Elreon and/or Haku whatever you feel is more helpful for your gear, and then Zana.
twitch.tv/enki91
I'm thinking about rolling an arc witch in the 1m HC league. I was just wondering what you would recommend for running this in HC and what changes you would make.

Thanks
Can you start with Shadow on this build or is Witch the best?
"
Enki91 написал:

- can sustain up to Lv28, Inner Force buffed Arctic Armour

I am not sure how you can do this without a huge mana pool and discipline, but I'm gonna try this build in the 1-month and see for myself :) thank you for sharing!
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
BigChillin написал:
I'm thinking about rolling an arc witch in the 1m HC league. I was just wondering what you would recommend for running this in HC and what changes you would make.

Thanks

I'd drop Inner Force for Alchemist and Heart of Thunder or some crit nodes and take more nodes from the Scion life wheel. Once you geared up and got a big enough lifepool, you can always balance between life and DPS.

"
renroval написал:
Can you start with Shadow on this build or is Witch the best?

Shadow works aswell, maybe even a bit better than Witch. I'm just kinda biased and prefer playing witches. Here's a Lv100 tree for Shadow, not that you'll reach that in the 1m but just so you have all the pointers: http://poeurl.com/zh62b5G

"
Jadran написал:
"
Enki91 написал:

- can sustain up to Lv28, Inner Force buffed Arctic Armour

I am not sure how you can do this without a huge mana pool and discipline, but I'm gonna try this build in the 1-month and see for myself :) thank you for sharing!

Currently i'm at 370 mana/s without Inner Force, which will further buff it a bit. Of course it's a gear question, but so is reaching Lv28 AA.

-------------------------------

Goodluck to everyone running this in the 1m Race!
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 25 марта 2015 г., 9:10:40
Why not taking heart of thunder and dps nodes in the way for it since its so close tp path?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация