Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

HI, you say that some gear pieces must have life reg, but vaal pact is in your passive skill tree: "Life regeneration has no effect"
"
DesDeCero написал:
HI, you say that some gear pieces must have life reg, but vaal pact is in your passive skill tree: "Life regeneration has no effect"

I don't know where you saw that, i clearly say Mana Regeneration in the gear section.
twitch.tv/enki91
Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for the build idea. I just started less than a month ago and my first attempt at a 'crit arcer' went horribly sideways. I much prefer your build as a guide. I changed some of the nodes, skipped a couple, etc. but overall it's the most smooth gameplay I've found for an Arc witch with minimal gear investment.

Thanks!
Nachos? Yes.
@Rowen_Edge: Thanks, and glad you like it! This is exactly what i was aiming for, smooth and fast gameplay with great gear- and tree progression.

-------------------

Sold some of my treasures in Standard League and got me some upgrades for this char, also crafted myself a new ring. Rewritten some parts in the guide and also added a section to show the DPS boosts from LV22-26 Arc.

Currently on the way to Lv96, will record videos with the new gear after i reached that.

twitch.tv/enki91
Added a quick dual palace dom video, will record more whenever i have time and intereresting maps.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey! I really enjoy your build, great work!

Just one question: why keep it at the shown levels with the CwDt chain? Saw it too late and now my gems are 1 or 2 levels above your recommendation.

Thx in advance

"
Xardas1988 написал:
Hey! I really enjoy your build, great work!

Just one question: why keep it at the shown levels with the CwDt chain? Saw it too late and now my gems are 1 or 2 levels above your recommendation.

Thx in advance

Hey thanks, glad to hear that! :)

CwDt requires more damage taken to proc the linked spells at a higher level - the shown level are quite a standard setup, and assure a good balance between procs and IC duration.

You could vendor the gems with a scour to reduce the level by 1, but at this low gem level, i'd just recommend level a new set of CwDt - EC - IC. If you don't have spare gems and play Standard League, just pm me and i can give you some.
twitch.tv/enki91
Just wondering if this build being pure lightning is able to handle maps with Elemental Equilibrium or Lightning Resist as they are pretty common to get while mapping. Also do you ever swap in other spells such as stormcall or a vaal of some kind when doing single target boss's or do you find that arc is enough? Thanks :D I plan on using this build for the one month and this will be my first spell-caster build so sorry for the dumb questions lol.
Really nice build! I'm going to run this in the 1m :)

I did an arc build in torment but I found the way of getting power charges via herald underwhelming. Pcoc should be much more reliable.
Thanks for the guide, I am going to try it out during 1m. Never played Arc so its about time.

@Godsdragon Best spell to swap to is lightning tendrils if you want to.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация