Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
DukeNyxius написал:
Hi, I'm quite new to the game and liking how the build plays, but I just turned lvl68 and got an Inpulsa at my disposal but I lack the dex requirements.

What are my best options to get the dex from, apart from leveling (cuz I want to use the chest asap :) )

my tips would be from gear like jewellry or any gear that gives lots of dex and maybe some life, resists etc or check the passive tree for the big green +30 dex nodes or other nodes that give both dex and something else,

the alacrity or agility nodes in the tree are like 1-2 points away for example..

something that is not far away from the recommended leveling tree/final tree in enkis guide imo, you can always respec/regret orb out of it later when you have gear and levels that gives you enough dex, thats how I did it atleast :D
Последняя редакция: secret_service86. Время: 26 окт. 2018 г., 7:01:19
"
secret_service86 написал:
"
DukeNyxius написал:
Hi, I'm quite new to the game and liking how the build plays, but I just turned lvl68 and got an Inpulsa at my disposal but I lack the dex requirements.

What are my best options to get the dex from, apart from leveling (cuz I want to use the chest asap :) )

my tips would be from gear like jewellry or any gear that gives lots of dex and maybe some life, resists etc or check the passive tree for the big green +30 dex nodes or other nodes that give both dex and something else,

the alacrity or agility nodes in the tree are like 1-2 points away for example..

something that is not far away from the recommended leveling tree/final tree in enkis guide imo, you can always respec/regret orb out of it later when you have gear and levels that gives you enough dex, thats how I did it atleast :D

Ah ok, will check the jewellry, only got one slot open atm though, cuz I'm using Wrath with a basic Essence Worm.

I could also respec some nodes indeed, but what node part of the tree is most easily sacrificied? The life nodes toward the bottom fe?
"
DukeNyxius написал:

Ah ok, will check the jewellry, only got one slot open atm though, cuz I'm using Wrath with a basic Essence Worm.

I could also respec some nodes indeed, but what node part of the tree is most easily sacrificied? The life nodes toward the bottom fe?

amulet is also jewellry, can replace ring/amulet or both with something that has a lot of dex and still has some life/damage mods on it like cast speed or lightning damage or lightning damage to spells,or elemental damage, and some resist if needed,

or replace 2 slots and spread the dex out over those instead, can find rares for like 1 to a couple chaos at most that does the job on poe.trade at that level :P, or just find them or craft them with masters, etc,

regarding the tree dont have to think of it as sacrificed necessarily but more as temporary replacement, at level 68 or what you said your character was so much of your gear is temporary anyway and will be replaced many many times in your progression to endgame, you basically dont lose anything really if you have to respec one 4-5% life node to a +30 dex node at this stage,

if i remember correctly i respecced a 4% life node or maybe it was 5% to get a +30 dex node in the tree for this purpose, but remember you will be making many many changes in your journey anyway in the gear but you should absolutely not make *big* changes in the tree from enkis tree progression, imo.

1-2 points here or there to get the dex is fine, but really not needed if you instead get it on gear, both methods are fine but like, respeccing a big part of the tree just to balance it out right now, while you are not even beginning the endgame is not a good idea imo..also dont forget to keep your resists capped at 75% (78% with ahns heritage shield and 2 fragility jewels like in the guide) and dont worry about chaos resist at all for now only fire/light/cold,

honestly game seems way more complex and hard than it really is in the beginning, trust me on this :)

hope that helps !
Последняя редакция: secret_service86. Время: 26 окт. 2018 г., 9:43:10
are there any possibilities to finish HOGM map? What gem changes should be made?
"
14plus написал:
are there any possibilities to finish HOGM map? What gem changes should be made?

I did hall of grandmaster with just a regular build with a couple death
That lvl 100 caustic arrow ranger was rough.
"
Tyrial1 написал:

i've spent days of 15+ hours a day studying this guide. and items and everything you can imagine about this build.

I just looked at your construction for 5minutes and:

I reworked your tree on your character with your gear, I gained 120k sustainable DPS, gained 1500life gained 1 jewel slot and a ton of mana...
I really have no clue what you are trying to do here with that 100ex gear?
(sustainable dps = no flasks or frenzy charges ect)

Why would you want to throw away 120k permanent DPS and 1500life and a jewel slot for 3 power charges that have ZERO addition to this build?
(elemental overload)

I am not trying to break you down, there is no benefit in that for me, only pointing out you really made choices that have no benefit at all on this build and you are probably wasting 10's of regrets.

Do you have Path of Building?
You should really try it out bro, your character could blow up entire maps if configured correctly!
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Последняя редакция: Earthslug. Время: 26 окт. 2018 г., 10:45:05
Ow, my first Elder kill!
I'm a returning player so I had NO CLUE wtf that fight was all about.
Never saw that dude before

Shaper and Zana came in to assist? Dunno, only 1 death... I'm fine with that because I have no clue what his attacks actually are.

The Arc attack just smoked him up but he did some all screen blast that killed me?
Everything else, his minions and portals just die in seconds.

Will youtube that motha f-ka so I can easily kill him if I see him again.

edit:
Is this dude actually Lovecraft, Mythos inspired?
The Elders, insanity portal, tentacles, ...??
Последняя редакция: Earthslug. Время: 26 окт. 2018 г., 11:45:59
"
Earthslug написал:
Ow, my first Elder kill!
I'm a returning player so I had NO CLUE wtf that fight was all about.
Never saw that dude before

Shaper and Zana came in to assist? Dunno, only 1 death... I'm fine with that because I have no clue what his attacks actually are.

The Arc attack just smoked him up but he did some all screen blast that killed me?
Everything else, his minions and portals just die in seconds.

Will youtube that motha f-ka so I can easily kill him if I see him again.

edit:
Is this dude actually Lovecraft, Mythos inspired?
The Elders, insanity portal, tentacles, ...??

Obviously Cthulhu inspired!

And yes, at the end of the fight he does a full-screen unsurviveable blast. Zana creates a bubble near her that'll save you though.
Ow found a free upgrade, MOAR DPS wand.

Скрытый текст
That fat fire resist helps me to go loco on a ring or amulet now, so even MOAR DPS incoming!

Could finally replace my cold dmg jewel for a nice upgrade:
Скрытый текст

27% spell and 3% cast!
Hey guys,

I just finished the main campaign and am sitting at -15% Fire, -29% Cold, 8% Lightning and -18% Chaos...

Could someone take a look at my character Thaelera and tell me what items I am able to upgrade to get my resistances up? The guide recommends "Fire, Cold and Lightning Resistance capped at 75% (ideally +34% to counter curses)" but I don't know enough about the game/item rolls yet to know what I could get it on without losing a lot of damage/survivability elsewhere with my current set up.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Edit: I met a very friendly person who taught me a lot more about the game as well as gave me many free items to help me out, up my damage and resistances. They are a lot better than previously mentioned but if you see something out of the ordinary or that could be better please let me know!
Последняя редакция: CrimsonWoe. Время: 27 окт. 2018 г., 0:53:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация