Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi all. This is my first leauge playing POE and so far I'm relly happy with this build. Now I'm stuck at 'red tier' elder and I'm also unable to kill shaper, so could someone please check my gear and suggest the needed improvements?

Скрытый текст
"
Necro_Ramone написал:
Hi all. This is my first leauge playing POE and so far I'm relly happy with this build. Now I'm stuck at 'red tier' elder and I'm also unable to kill shaper, so could someone please check my gear and suggest the needed improvements?

Set your profile to public so we can use Path of building, it's a lot easier to give suggestions using this programm.
But regular elder and shaper is all about proper movement in the combat, you don't need a crazy gear to beat them.

You should at least get a Watcher's eye jewel with "#% of lightning damage is leeched as mana while affected by wrath", it helps to sustain mana in the long fights. Cost is about 1.5ex

ok, profile is public now.
On your skill's tree: remove one 8% elemental damage talent (close to celestial judgement) and one "spell damage per power charge" talent (close to your Grim sphere jewel) and one 5% talent. Get one more jewel socket (after "shaper" talent" through +8% mana talents) for the watcher's eye
Remove +10 dexterity talent (after coordination), get +30 dexterity talent (on the left of Elemental overload) and level up your hypothermia to lvl 20.
Try to get enough dexterity from the gear in the future. Get a quality on hypothermia too.

Your fire resist is higher than your lightning resist, your Wise oak flask is almost useless because of that and you are losing A LOT of DPS, fix your lightning resistance.
Get culling strike in your orb of storms setup (instead of blind), it's crazy good on bosses.

Get a cerberus limb instead of doryani's catalyst, it's very cheap and it's better. Aim for 20% cast speed and 95-96%+ spell damage on it, it costs like 20-25 chaos
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 28 окт. 2018 г., 4:12:30
Loving this build (thankyou muchly Enki) but I'm still a looooong way from where I want to be with it .....

Still trying to get a watchers jewel sorted, need to level gems to 20's (glove gems are just place holders to get them levelled up), no idea with what to change my Rumi flask for, trying to find slightly better fingerless gloves, I struggle with flame dashing so have opted for a wand rather than sceptre & my Inpulsa doesn't want to 6 link grrrr!!

Any advise would be appreciated

The WHOOSH Man™
Последняя редакция: SlydeWHOOSH. Время: 28 окт. 2018 г., 5:56:19
Hi folks, seems like my post was completly overlooked by everyone. Hope its fine to quote it one more time. Maybe someone can help. Thx in advance.

Eldamion

"
Master_Eldamion написал:
Hi all,

this is my first level 90 char so far, I enjoy it very much.
I am fine till tier 13 maps, some boss fights are hard, but mostly due to my inexperienced at higher level maps.

Can some please watch my char and give me some advice what to do next.

Today i wanted to reread enki's 6 steps (6link inpulsa, lvl 21 arc etc) of forming an end game char but couldn't find it anymore, has it been deleted?

Enki: thank you very much for sharing all of your experience with us and have it written down and updated till today!

Also a big thanks to all opf the more experience players who help out the rest of us in this thread.
"
Master_Eldamion написал:
Hi folks, seems like my post was completly overlooked by everyone. Hope its fine to quote it one more time. Maybe someone can help. Thx in advance.

Overall you character is somewhat fine, can't find any major mistakes except one - no cold damage at all, get a jewel with +# cold damage to spells. Hypothermia is a lot worse because of that.
Replace mana leech in orb of storms setup to culling strike, you have watcher's eye with mana leech, don't need it anymore. And your clarity is overleveled, it reserves too much mana. You can get rid of it completely and get a Clear mind jewel (at least 55-57% spell damage and 25%+ mana regeneration), it's cheap and very good. Or, at least, reduce your clarity level to lvl 7-8.
Now just work step-by-step on the small upgrades: better sceptre, helmet with "arc chains an additional time" enchant, level 21 arc support gems.
And your amulet is pretty bad, I think it's easy to find something better. Try to get one with % elemental penetration and spell/lightning damage.

And why do you still have mana flask? Get the wise oak instead, it gives a crazy amount of DPS for this build. Even your elemental resistances are already fine to use oak. Aim for 14-15% elemental penetration on it.

+1lvl gems inpulsa's is too expensive to think about, you can get more with small upgrades. This one should be your last upgrade when you have nothing else to do.

p.s. Your cold snap is overleveled too, it should be not higher than lvl 7 to work with cast on damage taken
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 28 окт. 2018 г., 7:31:48
How good is penetration vs damage on weapon?

I've crafted this weapon which has a lot of penetration

But compared to my cheap Limb I lose a lot of DPS and cast speed.

But when mapping, tried full sextant t16, it was just as easy if not easier with the crafted weapon.
"
Panncakes написал:
How good is penetration vs damage on weapon?
But when mapping, tried full sextant t16, it was just as easy if not easier with the crafted weapon.

Almost the same DPS
270k "shaper DPS" Limb, 271k rare sceptre. Limb has more cast speed, but rare sceptre has more single hit damage, wich scales inpulsa's explosions and can result into oneshoting pack of monster with one cast - maybe that's why it feels better for clearing t16

Install Path of building, it's the only thing that lets you compare such a different weapons.

p.s. If you compare those weapons on "non-shaper" target (regular minions), limb DPS is better (371k vs 356k)
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 28 окт. 2018 г., 8:42:11
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
Install Path of building, it's the only thing that lets you compare such a different weapons.

p.s. If you compare those weapons on "non-shaper" target (regular minions), limb DPS is better (371k vs 356k)

Thanks for that answer, I do have POB but I'm not very good at using it. I'll look into learning it a bit more. How do you see that high DPS? I can only see around 42k DPS in POB

Edit: ops, I looked at "average hit" and not DPS. Still the DPS is only 194k and not the higher numbers you had.
Последняя редакция: Panncakes. Время: 28 окт. 2018 г., 9:09:39
"
Panncakes написал:

Thanks for that answer, I do have POB but I'm not very good at using it. I'll look into learning it a bit more. How do you see that high DPS? I can only see around 42k DPS in POB

set your main skill to arc at the top left
Then go to "configuration" tab, set checkmarks on "have you shocked an enemy recently" and "Is the enemy chilled"
Then you can set "as the enemy a boss" to something you want - normal enemy, boss or shaper/guardian.
@BeltzerNEW
It's just not reflected in tooltip. With Beacon of Ruin, we will always chill for atleast 10% with dealing any amount of cold damage, which then enables the more damage multiplier from Hypothermia.

@AR_FA
You don't have much life on gear, check the required minimum stats for each gearslot and use the "How to look for & buy gear" miniguide to look for some better pieces. Also, get yourself an Ahn's Heritage, 2x Fragility, Essence Worm, Cerberus Limb and if the budget allows, 5L Inpulsa.

Next is your flask setup, check the flask section again, get the mentioned base flasks, quality them to 20% (4x Glassblower Baubles on white flasks) and then roll them for the listed prefixes/suffixes, and get the Alchemist cluster.

You've also made some other suboptimal choices in the passive tree. Spec out of Lightning Walker, Annihilation, Practical Application and Nimbleness and put those nodes into the aforementioned Alchemist cluster, the three nodes behind Mind over Matter and Blood Siphon + Coordination, then continue there with getting the attack & cast speed nodes during your next three levels.

And last but not least, spec out of Pendulum of Destruction and put that into Beacon of Ruin, this will more than double your damage output.

@Drax6661
Quality missing on your Unique flasks, also your Arcane Surge is way too high leveled. Also check the description in my Uber Elder video for a mini guide including what changes to do for the fight.

@I_GameR
There's a few things i've noticed about your char: your passive tree is all over the place, if you switch to the one in this guide it will result in a huge improvement. Your flask setup is also suboptimal, and you're missing Increased Duration in the OoS Arcane Surge link, where it's really important. Also switch to a mana leech Watcher's Eye and replace Mana Leech with Culling Strike on OoS.

@IPDT_FE
Reserves too much mana for too little gain. Vaal Haste however is an option to use in a Clear Mind setup.

@Dioktis
Portal, or Clarity and put something like Tempest Shield or a Vaal Aura in the 4L CwDt. The Vaal Aura doesn't get triggered, but benefits from the Inc Duration gem.

@14plus
Yeah it's possible, but also somewhat depends on which Grandmasters you get spawned. You can replace Hypothermia with Block Chance Reduction for the maxblock chars, or use a Balefire with Ele Focus - Burning Damage - Controlled Destruction socketed which is also effective against the super high regen chars.

@SlydeWHOOSH
Start with getting a cheap 5L Inpulsa's and keep throwing fuses on your current one. Replace Sorrow of the Divine and Rumis with a regular Sulphur and Basalt Flask, that allows you to get two more powerful flask suffixes to counter debuffs. Hypothermia is also useless on Orb of Storms, rather use mana leech there. The gems in your wand aren't linked to CwDt and Tempest Shield would be too high leveled anyway.

@everyone else: Thanks! And a special thanks to everyone who takes their time to respond to questions in here. If i've left out a question above, it means someone else has already answered it.

I've also done a few small improvements to the guide. The bigger improvements are scrapped for now, since i'm too restricted by the 50k post limit.
twitch.tv/enki91

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация