Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Toartmock написал:

Get Kaom's Roots, Dual-Wield-Whirling-Blades and learn the encounter. Will take a while and a lot of sets, but with those stats, that should be doable.

Why? shield charge is more than enough for movement to do uber elder deathless.
And you can't even use whirling blades with sceptres.
Kaom's roots are mandatory for this fight, here I agree.

"
2sexy2be написал:
I am lvl 96 atm and can do any content except for the uber elder - I lack in mechanics obviously, but what would help is life leech or any other heal except for the flasks. I am 850k shaper dps 5.9life, 1800 unreserved mana. My question is what should I get to recompensate my awful mechanics?

I'll recommend to turn off Clarity completely, 1800 mana is not enough for that amount of HP.
Also, you can get 9.2% more DPS by unallocating Sanctity, Coldhearted Calculation and three 5% HP talents and adding Spiritual Aid.
You can't really get more surviveability than you already have. You should try to get more DPS if you want to make uber elder fight easier. The faster you kill him - the less threats you have to dodge.
A pair of gloves with cast and attack speed (9-12%) would be an upgrade for example. Too bad it's hard for you to get a better DPS amulet since yours has so much resistances.
What I've learned - mark of the shaper + elder's essence worms is not that effective as it seems. A good rare ring + amulet (with elemental penetration and spell damage) allows you to have at least the same DPS as with mark of the shaper AND have enough resistances to use Kaom's root.
But it's gonna be hard for you to fit Kaom's roots in the buid since you are losing so much fire res. You can kill uber without Kaom's, but it's a lot harder.

"
Kurkikohtaus написал:

Where will the STR and DEX come from needed to use the red and green skill gems needed for this build? From the passive tree or from gear?

You'll need about 40 dexterity from the gear (or from the passives tree) for the build in the late game. And it's enough strengh just from the tree.
For the main story(acts 1-10) you don't really need extra dexterity or strengh, just be carefull and not to overlevel your red/green skill gems if you have extra strength/dexterity on temporary gear. Otherwise you'll not be able to replace it for some time if you'll find something better (or you can always just get +30 dex/strengh talent on the tree while leveling, it's perfectly fine too)
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 6 нояб. 2018 г., 10:45:12
@Spirale83
Start with trying to roll the flasks better. Try to get Catalysed on Eternal Life, Experimenter's on Sulphur and Chemist's or Ample on Basalt, this will assure getting more out of those flasks. Next get the flask nodes, they will greatly improve both their uptime, effect and heal you get. You could also farm one of the boot enchants and "..of Light" (any tier) on your gloves, this would give some further sustain and damage.

@I_GameR
You won't need such high overcapped resistances with good Wise Oak and Warding flask uptime, so definitely cut back on that inefficient jewel socket and focus on boosting your flasks rather.

For Uber Elder, check the Uber Elder setup in the youtube video description. It will assumingly be much harder with your current tree tho, the flask nodes help a lot with healing.

@t0lkien & @IIQII & @lordthun
Had the tree defaulted to Act 1, so that people need to choose their level-appropriate one instead of just following a too high level tree. This apparantly caused some confusion, so i've defaulted character level and tree to Lv90 for both now. All trees are still included to choose, as is all example gear.

@benw0w
Start with getting two Fragility jewels and a Lv21 Arc, then look for boots that allow an enchant and maybe a belt with Lightning Damage% fossil mod. Next, more expensive steps would be helmet enchant and a better weapon, especially the gain ele as chaos mod is very strong together with other solid affixes.

@Samkrow
I'm not a huge fan of a dual damage skill setup and am glad that with the Arc buff, we aren't forced into that direction anymore. So while it's something that people can surely do for themselves if they want, it won't find its way into this guide.

@ponsq3
Lv21 Arc, and you could switch Mana Leech with Culling Strike or Blind on the Orb of Storms setup. The rest looks pretty good.

@zhaobinis1
The flaw is on PoBs end, it always shows the maximum shock damage increase even if the build couldn't realistically reach it. Without 150% shock effect, please use the formula posted in the Ascendancy section to calculate your final damage.

As for gear, you could probably look out for a better amulet and weapon, gain ele as chaos together with other good affixes is really strong. Next step would be an enchanted helmet, although Arc Chain on a shaped base is pretty expensive, so you'd either have to save up or settle with one of the other enchants.

@toxichero
It's solid and pretty affordable this league, but would eventually get beaten by a good rare and Arcane Surge could be permanently up with Command of the Pit too, if desired.

@Bram76
Replace Minion & Totem Ele Res, the golems are immune to elemental damage with Liege. On your skillbar, you can put one golem on left click, this will retain its ability to move with left click while also being able to cast the golem while holding shift.

@babak4121
Lv4 Empower is only useful if you reach a Lv26 Arc with it, otherwise Added Lightning Damage is better.

@fibrith
Thanks for the awesome feedback, and great to see RNG has been on your side. Good Luck with Shaper, Red Elder and all other high tier encounters you may come across!

@AlexAndonov
Your passive tree is causing you more issues than it helps, flasks miss lots of duration and effect with the missing quality, Alchemist cluster and overall suboptimal prefixes. You also want to use an Eternal Life instead of Divine Life, and Wise Oak instead of Mana Flask. Switch your Watcher's Eye with a Wrath Mana Leech one to gain more sustain. Your Arc is also missing 20% base damage + another 15% more multiplier compared to a Lv21 Arc, get one if you can afford. Last but not least, there's no Cold Damage to Spells anywhere on your jewels or gear so Hypothermia isn't working as intended. Fixing all these things will greatly improve your setup.

@ch0ng91
Your belt and amulet are actually pretty good, i'd rather try to get more life into the setup by dropping Taming and maybe Devoto's, could more than make up the damage loss with a good shaped helmet, even without enchant. Eventually you'd also want a weapon upgrade, but that may require crafting it on your own since the market isn't in a very good place for caster sceptres.

@xAdamster
Wouldn't work as well anymore since this build is noncrit now, but I could see an Inquisitor Crit Arc setup work well with CotB.

@gorionn
That comes mostly from the lower cast speed, however what PoB can't show is that Catalyst buffs Inpulsa explosions much better, gives some global crit for EO proccing and attack speed, which with how SHield Charge currently works, still affects the first and last skill animation speed.

@2sexy2be
Check out the Uber Elder setup in the youtube video description, it will make the fight much easier. I'm doing all the changes except for Saffells and Tempest Shield, got 30 Uber Elder kills done in Delve of which ~10 were deathless. Here's the gear switches i'm using minus Pantheon:

@Kurkikohtaus
In addition to what blg_RealiZe wrote, you don't need to bother with the full gem setup during the Acts. Just focus on the gem links mentioned during the leveling section, should be able to find linked gear at vendors or drops, and you get some 4L items as quest reward. And if you should find something very good that you most likely will use until finishing Act 10, it also doesn't hurt to use jewellers/fuses/chroms on it.

@everyone: Thanks! Glad to see people are still doing well with the build. I've done some minor changes to the guide, as always you can find them in the changelog.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Toartmock написал:
"
2sexy2be написал:
I am lvl 96 atm and can do any content except for the uber elder - I lack in mechanics obviously, but what would help is life leech or any other heal except for the flasks. I am 850k shaper dps 5.9life, 1800 unreserved mana. My question is what should I get to recompensate my awful mechanics?

Get Kaom's Roots, Dual-Wield-Whirling-Blades and learn the encounter. Will take a while and a lot of sets, but with those stats, that should be doable.

how much do I need the whirling blades? Gonna Make me juggle with the jewels again and I will not get that much dps and lose 3max res on the other side
"
blg_RealiZe написал:

Shield Charge needs Investment into both Movementspeed and Attackspeed to feel good. And Without both, it's sluggish. Also you're wearing a shield that needs 2 Jewels, which severely gimps your damage. And since DW gives 10% More-IAS, you just need Q-Gems and a Weapon with high local IAS to feel sort of good, while gaining DPS and a Flask-Slot and if you get the right Jewels, even a bit of HP/Mana.

"
2sexy2be написал:
how much do I need the whirling blades? Gonna Make me juggle with the jewels again and I will not get that much dps and lose 3max res on the other side

IMHO, you should be playing with WB even outside of Uber-Elder. Just fix your resistances, so you can swap between 2S-Bubonic Trail for Mapping and Kaom's Roots for Uber-Elder.
I'd like to ask what I imagine must be an incredibly stupid question, but I figure I'll learn something from a response. Why is Yoke of Suffering not considered the best amulet? Given that with only 1 point of cold and fire damage it gives us 15% increased damage taken (in addition to the improved effect on shock we already have), it seems like it's an easy 10%+ more multiplier for us, plus it has a ton of resists (and since it's unique, it's easier to hunt for a useful corruption).
"
Xyrm написал:
I'd like to ask what I imagine must be an incredibly stupid question, but I figure I'll learn something from a response. Why is Yoke of Suffering not considered the best amulet? Given that with only 1 point of cold and fire damage it gives us 15% increased damage taken (in addition to the improved effect on shock we already have), it seems like it's an easy 10%+ more multiplier for us, plus it has a ton of resists (and since it's unique, it's easier to hunt for a useful corruption).

If you've scaled enough Shock-Effect (if you're not aiming to hit 150%, what are you doing with your life!), you gain 50% increased Damage taken via Shock. Yoke of Suffering is additive with that, so 65% increased Damage taken, which is 10% more Damage done. That's very strong, but then you only have Resistances on your Amulet. Getting an Shaper-Pen/Elder-Conversino-Mod is somewhat comparable DPS and also you gain 80 Life and 60 Mana, so a good Rare beats Yoke. But when you struggle with Resistances and don't need more Survivability for the content you're running, you're good to go!
Hello,

Firstly thank you for the in depth guide. I'm a new player and following your instructions, guide I can't seem to understand what you mean by "+1 Lightning Gem Wand/Sceptre".

Do I have to use the orb of transmutation repeatedly until I get +1 to Lightning skills? (This part is at the ACT1 by the way)
"
Toartmock написал:
"
blg_RealiZe написал:

Shield Charge needs Investment into both Movementspeed and Attackspeed to feel good. And Without both, it's sluggish. Also you're wearing a shield that needs 2 Jewels, which severely gimps your damage. And since DW gives 10% More-IAS, you just need Q-Gems and a Weapon with high local IAS to feel sort of good, while gaining DPS and a Flask-Slot and if you get the right Jewels, even a bit of HP/Mana.

"
2sexy2be написал:

IMHO, you should be playing with WB even outside of Uber-Elder. Just fix your resistances, so you can swap between 2S-Bubonic Trail for Mapping and Kaom's Roots for Uber-Elder.

You are losing permanent onslaugh when switching Ahn's shield for a dagger for whirling blades.
"Gimps your damage"? Two fragility jewels gives me 8.2% DPS because of onslaught(4.1% each). For example, this abyss jewel gives me 3.8% DPS

Something better is gonna cost a dozen of exalts and it's very hard to find.
Since you can't get cast speed on the dagger - you are losing 20% cast speed. And here your character starts to feels sluggish because you can't stop casting arc and use movement skill fast enough. Cast rate without onslaught is way too low.
Also, I tried dual wielding with this build before. It feels like you made of paper without Ahn's shield, especially in high depth delve

"
Tatsumonkey написал:
Hello,

Firstly thank you for the in depth guide. I'm a new player and following your instructions, guide I can't seem to understand what you mean by "+1 Lightning Gem Wand/Sceptre".

Do I have to use the orb of transmutation repeatedly until I get +1 to Lightning skills? (This part is at the ACT1 by the way)

No, you don't have to use transmutations. Just use a vendor recipe to get it, "+1 Lightning Gem Wand/Sceptre" in the guide is a link, click it.
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 6 нояб. 2018 г., 19:39:17
"
Tatsumonkey написал:
Hello,

No, there's a vendor recipe where you sell a blue wand/sceptre, a topaz ring, and one orb of alteration to a vendor, get a +1 to lightning skills weapon (based on what you sold). Try to use a base with 3 blue sockets that are linked.

To see more about this system, see the wiki here:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system

Also, welcome to the best ARPG out there :)
Последняя редакция: Xyrm. Время: 6 нояб. 2018 г., 19:34:03
I started very late into this league but i love this build!
Did my first Uber Atziri and Shaper kill yesterday, although im still dying a lot!
No way I can kill Uber Elder atm.
Any suggestion for weakest item?

Dont know how to include Jewels here but I didnt really go all out with my budget on them
Последняя редакция: SirPwnzAlot. Время: 7 нояб. 2018 г., 7:20:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация