Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Toartmock написал:

Your gameknowledge is lacking. Base-Dual-Wield-Blockchance is 15%. Add 6% from a Sai and you're comparing 21% Blockchance to 29%. Both are just bad, when it comes to Block, even if you would choose to go Rumi's. Without any On-Block-Recovery you can just pick up Phase-Acro and get even less damage your way.

I crafted this dagger just to try dual wielding again, it was maybe 1ex worth of fossils.

I killed a couple uber elders with it and did depth 690-695 abyssal chambers.
It feels exactly as I remember - more DPS, less surviveability. Incoming elemental damage difference is definitely noticeable(especially on uber elder). Block difference - not really, here you are right.
About whirling blades - with Sai (1.3 attacks per second and without additional attack speed) it feels absolutely as sluggish as shield charge with permanent onslaugt. And it's a lot harder to proc fortify from whirling blades.
Overall, I got about 18% more DPS. Lost 3% max resistances (12% incoming elemental damage) and about 6% phys damage reduction (because of ahn's corruption). HP is about the same.
It's not an improvement IMO, it's just a different style.
My DPS is pretty impressive btw, 854k sustainable shaper DPS without flasks (checkmarks in POB are on: enemy is chilled, enemy is shaper/guardian, enemy is shocked recently). Probably gonna stick for dual wield untill the next league.

"
Toartmock написал:

Regarding Crit-Damage-Reduction: That would be the only part, where I would consider Ahn's, that's with an additional Crit-Damage-Reduction. If you don't get some form of Crit-Damage-Reduction somewhere, you simply can't run some Delve-Zones with Critchance/Multi as Map-Mod. I don't know if you did many deep citys, but you are in 1-Shot-Territory on Crits, especially with those Invis-Mobs.

Yea, high depth delve is extremely rippy. I doubt that even that Ahn's corrution is gonna save us from oneshots. Those rare invis monsters hit like a truck.
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 8 нояб. 2018 г., 3:09:34
what do you guys think about The Taming Ring?
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Taming
Alritght boys, so I changed the kaom's roots for the "life and mana per second" enchant - just like Enki has adviced + bought perfect rumi's and wise oaks (managed the lowest resistances to bt the same - ligh and cold res 78%). Did the uber elder at the 2nd try. FeelsGoodMan <3
"
2sexy2be написал:
Alritght boys, so I changed the kaom's roots for the "life and mana per second" enchant - just like Enki has adviced + bought perfect rumi's and wise oaks (managed the lowest resistances to bt the same - ligh and cold res 78%). Did the uber elder at the 2nd try. FeelsGoodMan <3

Lowest???? Highest.
"
cloudscraper написал:
"
2sexy2be написал:

Lowest???? Highest.

Well, I am just dumb and I said the right thing :D just wasted 30 divines to make my lightning the highest and cold the lowest, thanks for noticing :)
I was wondering about something so i would like to post question here.

It's about Hypothermia support gem and whole "chilling" idea.

Mechanics https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chill

Any hit of cold damage, even non-criticals, has the potential to chill the target. Chill can also be inflicted by chilled ground, which chills enemies standing over them.

Chills inflicted by hits last for 2 seconds. The magnitude of the slow is directly proportional to the damage relative to the target's maximum life, equal to 30% slow at 10% of the target's maximum life dealt by Cold damage, scaling down to 0% at no damage. Hits below the minimum threshold of 1% effect are discarded,[3] effectively requiring a hit of 0.33% enemy maximum life to chill that enemy. As an example, The Shaper has approximately 20 000 000 life. Minimally chilling The Shaper requires a single hit of 66 000 cold damage.

Chill slow is capped at 30%. Increased effect of Chill will decrease the life threshold if it goes over the slow cap. For example, with 100% increased Chill effect, dealing Cold damage equal to 5% of the target's maximum life or more will slow it by 30%.

From Enki's PoB, even with all flasks up, amount of cold damage in average Arc hit is 348-487.
So i would like to know how exactly char is suppose to chill even bosses with that minuscule amount of cold damage that we have? Without chill applied and chill conflux (which is less than 50% of the time), Hypothermia support gem in 6L is not working.
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 8 нояб. 2018 г., 10:43:16
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
I was wondering about something so i would like to post question here.

It's about Hypothermia support gem and whole "chilling" idea.

Mechanics https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chill

Any hit of cold damage, even non-criticals, has the potential to chill the target. Chill can also be inflicted by chilled ground, which chills enemies standing over them.

Chills inflicted by hits last for 2 seconds. The magnitude of the slow is directly proportional to the damage relative to the target's maximum life, equal to 30% slow at 10% of the target's maximum life dealt by Cold damage, scaling down to 0% at no damage. Hits below the minimum threshold of 1% effect are discarded,[3] effectively requiring a hit of 0.33% enemy maximum life to chill that enemy. As an example, The Shaper has approximately 20 000 000 life. Minimally chilling The Shaper requires a single hit of 66 000 cold damage.

Chill slow is capped at 30%. Increased effect of Chill will decrease the life threshold if it goes over the slow cap. For example, with 100% increased Chill effect, dealing Cold damage equal to 5% of the target's maximum life or more will slow it by 30%.

From Enki's PoB, even with all flasks up, amount of cold damage in average Arc hit is 348-487.
So i would like to know how exactly char is suppose to chill even bosses with that minuscule amount of cold damage that we have? Without chill applied and chill conflux (which is less than 50% of the time), Hypothermia support gem in 6L is not working.

Beacon of Ruin ascendancy notable allows you to chill and shock any enemy with a single point of cold and lightning damage respectively.
Ok... i found myself an answer thru calculation. xD

It's all about "Shaper of Desolation" asc node. The cycle lasts for 14sec, with Chilling conflux(4s) following the Chilling, Shocking, Igniting conflux(2s) + 2s more from the last moment of the Chilling conflux.

That's total of 8seconds of chilling time in 14sec cycle. More than 50% of time.
Since next best supporting gem gives 50% less damage output, Hypothermia is the best after all.

Great build and fantastic guide all in all.

PS....
forget all this, its Beacon of Ruin.

Thanks for clarification. <3
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 8 нояб. 2018 г., 10:57:55
Hi this might sound like a silly question but how do you get both buffs Wrath and clarity without having almost all your mana reserved?
"
Holycow88 написал:
Hi this might sound like a silly question but how do you get both buffs Wrath and clarity without having almost all your mana reserved?

You use an Essence Worm ring which has a socket and 100% reduced mana reservation for socketed gems. So you stick Wrath in that.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация